Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the kids POV probably more fun at MP&KH as two other children there including an older sibling. More interesting day to day for them

Reactions: 32
I don't believe water or electricity can be disconnected if there are children residing at the residence.
Then they should install an electricity meter. I can't understand how she gets away with it all.. she must really know how to play the system, her and the family

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Kieran Hayler is a lot of things but one thing stands head an shoulders above all else - fatherhood. He is a million percent the best parent to those children.
Skank is a disgusting, vile, filthy, deluded, lying bleep who shouldn't even be allowed to care for a tea cup, let alone a child. Its flagrant abuse of the system, along with wasting the time of precious police resources is reprehensible.
I hope and pray that her comeuppance is in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Just had a thought, do we think she’ll actually be taking H on the One Show, the ultimate deflection as she knows she’s in big 💩 with the Scum who have recently looked ready to take her down, sitting waiting to report on all her crimes and misdemeanours if they are revealed at the BH, and she knows they will go all in on her tomorrow… oh I’m dreaming so 😁
Yeah.Distinct possibility.I reckon he will be dragged to the court case as well.She will still be waffling on about Harvey’s law.And my tv is toast if anybody calls her a campaigner.
Mr BMH said that she should be publicising “Pricey’s Law”, where you do want you want,regardless of the harm it causes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
We keep saying this must be the end of her TV work, the Jeremy Vine appearance should have killed it stone dead, but no, now the bastard BBC again platform her 🤬 Used to love the BBC, hate them with a passion these days, not just for Skank, there’s lots of reasons, extra hoping stuff comes out tomorrow and The One Show gets slated for having her on, just as Vine did….FFS TV producers, the public want her gone. Guess it’s about the Met stuff, they won’t challenge her on anything she says, just nod along, she’ll just say “Everything’s great, Pwicey’s back, list all the bs projects that she has planned, add in Harvey’s Law 🤦🏽‍♀️….repeat repeat repeat

Hope tomorrow’s news is so bad for her, everyone can she Madam is lying her head off. Wanker BBC 👎🏾
We should all contact the BBC and complain

• Heart
Reactions: 29
From the kids POV probably more fun at MP&KH as two other children there including an older sibling. More interesting day to day for them
And in the long run, children do prefer routine, clean clothes, fair boundaries, etc.

Reactions: 33
Oh dear. Unpopular opinion but I do hope Bunny has already arrived at Kieran’s because these infantile posts of Michelle’s could cause Kipper to do something to stop her going.
Me too. (Complaint)

Got a bad feeling about tomorrow....
oh no - why? Has something happened?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Morning Tattlers, Happy Bankruptcy Eve. Holly’s back with her final BH countdown, and she’s chuffed to bits my Kylie has turned up bringing her sister Dannii along for Holly’s BH party ( All the Minogue family hate The Skank, they can’t stand the sight of her, even their Mum’s dog barks uncontrollably if she pops up on TV at home) Holly’s party is going on for 48 hours, she’s carrying on through Wednesday, hoping for a massive result for us, but certainly not for Skank 🥳

Anyway Holly’s well encouraged by @Brah Day Izit? with a little wink to us last night that things appear to be going Pete Tong for the hideous-one, “She’s in f*cking in deep 💩 Woo Hoo, I f*cking LOVE IT” squealed Holly, “Let’s Get This Party Started” 🥳

View attachment 2091953

Might add, woah, lot going on at Holly’s party already, Kylie‘s even got Kool &The Gang ready to play 👍🏾😁 Gee it looks like I have a lot of my time in hands, I really don’t 😁 but I seem to find the time to keep chucking out this stuff, being a Krustie is a full-on hobby, Happy Bankruptcy Eve everyone, so close, time to pay the piper Skank 👍🏾🥳
That is just so good. You've got a creative streak that's for sure. Let's hope that teethy smile is wiped off the ugly ones face tomorrow. 👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Me too. (Complaint)

Got a bad feeling about tomorrow....
Oh no.
I am trying to gear myself up for disappointment, but if she gets away with it all, then what is the point of anyone being decent,law abiding moral citizens?
Thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have been harmed by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
KP is in Manchester tomorrow filming for the One show :mad:
WTF? So instead of facing up to what she's does its in Manchester filming some more shite? Let's hope its rat-arsed in this fiasco then like all the others
---
HOW is it still getting TV work? Sick & disgusting. I’m shocked & angry. What more does she need to do, to get cancelled from any paid work? Unbelievable AGAIN😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Lets ask The One Show! Collectively they will get the idea :) email addy - [email protected]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Awwwww kierans stories with this lil cutie, honestly made me feel better watching this ☺
Screenshot_20230411_114222_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230411_114207_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
[email protected]
Complaint sent!!!

Please send your complaints in and threaten to boycott. I've put a lot of detail in mine so don't worry if you haven't got time to write loads. Just send please.
Done
Be funny If enough of us complained and they cancelled it and told her just as she arrives for filming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have sent a complaint as well. It probably won't do any good but I feel better for doing it. She really is untouchable and I think she is going to get away with it all. BH etc........

My one remaining hope is those kids go back to their dad and she ends up alone in a rotting house with no one around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s probably only allowing Bunny to go back so she can spy on K&M and report back!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
KP is in Manchester tomorrow filming for the One show :mad:
How does she manage to keep getting these tv media show appearances, there has to been some influential person in the background arranging these bookings. It cant her, Edna, or Rim me, so who?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.