Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely crying at the balloons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had to go back,I missed them.My particular favourite is the KH photo in the background.😂
I am not too bothered if Kipper manages to keep hold of the MM to live in, I would imagine any value it has is already owed to PA and the bank amongst others ... actually it is probably a good thing if she keeps it because although she will see it as winning the place is a money pit, she can't afford the upkeep now and definitely won't after bankruptcy restrictions are in place, her income is falling day by day, it will just collapse around her and she will be trapped there in the decay alone like Mrs Haversham... be careful what you wish for
I think this too.I have changed my mind about this.Let her keep it, it’s worth nothing until she pays off what she owes on it.Only then is there the possibility of the land being worth a lot.
And good luck heating it and maintaining.Plus the other utility bills.
She might be able to grift, but I don’t think you can grift electricity and water.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I had to go back,I missed them.My particular favourite is the KH photo in the background.😂

I think this too.I have changed my mind about this.Let her keep it, it’s worth nothing until she pays off what she owes on it.Only then is there the possibility of the land being worth a lot.
And good luck heating it and maintaining.Plus the other utility bills.
She might be able to grift, but I don’t think you can grift electricity and water.
I thought it was stated previously she was wasnt paying her electricity bill.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
HOW is it still getting TV work? Sick & disgusting. I’m shocked & angry. What more does she need to do, to get cancelled from any paid work? Unbelievable AGAIN😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I know, totally fuckin infuriates me!! I bet its to do with arv, its about all the tv work it gets nowadays. duck it, she'll blow through that paycheck in a day!
---
Let's hope she gets verbal diarrhoea and drops herself in it over Kieran
Let's hope (or not) that she can keep her eyeballs in their sockets for more than 10 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought it was stated previously she was wasnt paying her electricity bill.
Ffs.I give up.
I will also have to get my head around the never ending tv work.The One show is bound to be about the Harvey Met court case.
I have officially stopped loathing her. I am now wishing her tits would drop off and roll out into traffic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't believe water or electricity can be disconnected if there are children residing at the residence.

Reactions: 23
KP is in Manchester tomorrow filming for the One show :mad:
We keep saying this must be the end of her TV work, the Jeremy Vine appearance should have killed it stone dead, but no, now the bastard BBC again platform her 🤬 Used to love the BBC, hate them with a passion these days, not just for Skank, there’s lots of reasons, extra hoping stuff comes out tomorrow and The One Show gets slated for having her on, just as Vine did….FFS TV producers, the public want her gone. Guess it’s about the Met stuff, they won’t challenge her on anything she says, just nod along, she’ll just say “Everything’s great, Pwicey’s back, list all the bs projects that she has planned, add in Harvey’s Law 🤦🏽‍♀️….repeat repeat repeat

Hope tomorrow’s news is so bad for her, everyone can she Madam is lying her head off. Wanker BBC 👎🏾

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
KP is in Manchester tomorrow filming for the One show :mad:
i thought nobody on tv would touch here after last year that clearly is not the case

im thinking the media knows she is marmite but maybe she brings in the figures but didnt think the mm was a successful

Reactions: 22
Wondering why Michelle's posts haven't mentioned Jett, if Bunny is returning to live with them wouldn't Jett too?

Reactions: 20
Something is happening, kierons stories are so happy and definitely hinting 'what a lovely morning ' and the big smiles. Michelle's stories regarding bunny, I hope to god those kids are on their way back to their real parents. And maybe Katie will get arrested love on the one show to top it off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wondering why Michelle's posts haven't mentioned Jett, if Bunny is returning to live with them wouldn't Jett too?
I might be completely barking up the wrong tree but maybe bunny has contacted Michelle without her mum knowing, saying she wants to go back home? She looked terrible fed up in the airport pics…I hope these posts don’t get her into trouble

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.