Katie Price #266 Skankruptcy case is close and looming, support for kieran deffo booming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers, Happy Bankruptcy Eve. Holly’s back with her final BH countdown, and she’s chuffed to bits my Kylie has turned up bringing her sister Dannii along for Holly’s BH party ( All the Minogue family hate The Skank, they can’t stand the sight of her, even their Mum’s dog barks uncontrollably if she pops up on TV at home) Holly’s party is going on for 48 hours, she’s carrying on through Wednesday, hoping for a massive result for us, but certainly not for Skank 🥳

Anyway Holly’s well encouraged by @Brah Day Izit? with a little wink to us last night that things appear to be going Pete Tong for the hideous-one, “She’s in f*cking in deep 💩 Woo Hoo, I f*cking LOVE IT” squealed Holly, “Let’s Get This Party Started” 🥳

View attachment 2091953

Might add, woah, lot going on at Holly’s party already, Kylie‘s even got Kool &The Gang ready to play 👍🏾😁 Gee it looks like I have a lot of my time in hands, I really don’t 😁 but I seem to find the time to keep chucking out this stuff, being a Krustie is a full-on hobby, Happy Bankruptcy Eve everyone, so close, time to pay the piper Skank 👍🏾🥳
Oh that gave me a good laugh this morning. I'm beginning to wonder if you're @Pom Bear's love child...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing is if she had not paid any money but kept her head down no holidays, plastic surgery, hair, designer clothes etc she might have got away with bankruptcy
But hopefully all this bragging about spending money will be her downfall

Reactions: 40
KP is in Manchester tomorrow filming for the One show :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Do you think this to tell Bunny she needs to come home!!
Who knows, it's not like KP is going to tell her that's what Michelle posted, so she may never know. I just think she's telling the truth , that Apollo is missing his siblings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
KP is in Manchester tomorrow filming for the One show :mad:
HOW is it still getting TV work? Sick & disgusting. I’m shocked & angry. What more does she need to do, to get cancelled from any paid work? Unbelievable AGAIN😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
HOW is it still getting TV work? Sick & disgusting. I’m shocked & angry. What more does she need to do, to get cancelled from any paid work? Unbelievable AGAIN😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Let's hope she gets verbal diarrhoea and drops herself in it over Kieran

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bunny and Jett look so happy and well dressed in all MP&KH pictures. Happiness radiates out their eyes

Hope something is done about jett. He looks so miserable and never seemed like KP bonded with him as a baby (Same as Junior). Hope he sees bunny go and wants to go himself and if all starts changing

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.