Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On the kh thread someone said about them posting on Easter. My opinion why fucking not!! Show that no nips tits that what she is doing is not affecting them or their relationship and her plan didn't work
Well he seems to get a beating for whatever he does from some people. If he was in hiding they'd take that as guilt. If he says nothing he's weak, if he posts something he's provocative.

I don't think he's perfect but as others have said he has been abused by KP for years now and so has Michelle. If he was female I'm convinced he would get more sympathy and people would automatically side with him. Attacking him for everything he posts or does seems like further vitimisation to me and it's actually aiding her abuse. Part of coercive control is trashing someone's reputation, so they are left isolated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

JaynieDay

VIP Member
For the life of me I cannot understand why she is so revered in the press. We all know what a foul mother she is, who in god,s name thinks it’s a great kids activity to attend hairdressers and beauty salon,s. To holiday in the sex capital of the world where perverts are are everywhere and to put full nails and make up on a pre pubescent child. To remove children from school to deprive them of their friends and appropriate activities. To hawk a disabled adult out just so she can be relevant, to treat him as more disabled than he is and to restrict his life. To spend holiday after holiday while bankrupt laughing in the face of creditors. WILL SHE EVER RECEIVE THE JUSTICE AND CONSEQUENCES SHE DESERVES???? If it was a normal person she would be sent down. She has NEVER been an A LISTER and the only possible celebrity boyfriend has been DWIGHT YORKE,no one else wanted her. As for the latest KH she truly disgusts me. Not sorry for ranting as she makes my blood boil. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
you got me thinking, her first go at coercive control was Harvey. Think about it, the deliberately restricting access, the refusal to let him reach his full potential, deliberately keeping him dependent, financial control, the coaching him in what to say - there is more that could be added but I have fibro fog really badly suddenly. Harvey was her first domestic abuse victim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Facehugger

VIP Member
There's only one disgusting human being (if you can call it a human) and that's her! Those poor kids, can't she honestly see what's she's doing to them?

My lad's father was a piece of work but not once did I bad mouth him in earshot of my son. I remained neutral and son eventually saw for himself who was the crap parent and cut all ties. I had no hand in that whatsoever, his choice at 18. She should be shutting the fuck up sharpish in my view.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Do you think KH is getting all the venom she wants to spout at PA, AR and KB but is unable to due to the legal gags ? And KB clearly having some extensive dirt on her so she keeps quiet ?
This is how it feels at the moment because she just cannot shut up.
Or as I previously said, she is absolutely obsessed with KH and his life.
Or it's BH deflection.
Or Family courts have set a date.
This list could go on and on........
KB has soooooooo much dirt on her.
He's only kept quiet because she would have retaliated and completely destroyed him like she's trying to do to KH

• Angry
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just watched her slagging Kieran off in front of Jett and Bunny. Jett looks happy enough, then when Kieran's name is mentioned and she says he's 'disgusting' Jett's face drops and Bunny pops her head out from behind to look at what's going on, probably because she's heard her dad's name too.
The footage seems to have been cut at a few points. I'm guessing she was saying worse stuff, probably not legal ( ie accusing him further) or
swearing at these points.
Then the kids are in the car, she tries to lower her voice but can't help saying 'He's a disgusting human being' loud enough for Bunny to hear and she looks round again from in the car. There's only one disgusting person here Katie!

View attachment 2090294
'Hi Katie, how are you doing'
'I'm good thanks'
View attachment 2090278
'Do you have any comment on Kieran?'
'He's disgusting' ( video then seems to be cut)

View attachment 2090291
'That's why the kids have been living with me, since November the 11th there's a reason'
( Video is cut/edited again)

View attachment 2090279

'he's a disgusting human being' ( Video is cut again)
'and I'm here to protect my children'.
Good lord, this is emotional abuse of two vulnerable kids. So so wrong, no journalist will pick it up, no kids charity will call it out as appalling. I feel awful for those children

• Sad
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
He does look genuinely relieved in that photo….that doesn’t look like a forced smile to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
She would not have been able to take J & B abroad for 28 days without their father’s permission unless she had one.
My brother in law's ex used to ignore every court order and take the kids abroad whenever she wanted. It was very clearly written that she needed his permission and had to tell him 2 weeks before going anywhere. She told him that the judge could eff off and it was up to her.
This was only a few years ago. If he tried to report her, she'd put another false accusation against him which then had to be investigated before he could take the next step. Sound familiar?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wow that video, the arrogance with her, clearly unstable, there’s no doubt in my mind those two kids have been totally poisoned now, brainwashed by this vile excuse for a mother, she’s had them too long, are they actually able to go back to KH and MP with the lies she will have filled them with ? I‘m really not sure anymore watching her behaviour in that video, she’s vicious, dread to think how badly she has affected them. their future is to me starting to look very bleak, she cannot parent in any capacity, their education is already in a mess, it will get worse under her ‘care’. So sad and angry she has been allowed to get this far, even if KH gets a court order for custody back, I’m really worried now they won’t want to go back, think she’s already done so much harm to them it will now be very tough to fix, just so sad to see 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
SB latest load of crap
He screams desperation. Anyone actually rich enough to "drive Lambos on a Sunday" doesn't brag about it on Insta 🤣 he's like an 18 year old just got an XR3i or Renault 5 GT Turbo and he's showing off about it. He's beyond cringe. His mates must so take the piss behind his back 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I dread to think what she has been filling the kids heads with. She coached Bunny to lie after slapgate and she did it so well. So I wouldn’t put it past her to have done the same to Kieran. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

PTMe

Chatty Member
Come on everyone come get your skids owned by the one and only Pwicey at 7pm tonight.

Edna you're doing a shit job at depop FYI :)

• Haha
  • Heart
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!

I so much want to believe this is based on something solid. Praise be to Jeebus! ( and gum drops)

Michelle and Kieran do seem to have glasses of fizz. Again I'm praying that's a celebration!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Looks like they (KH) are having a lovely Easter Day, with others over at KSR’s

• Heart
Reactions: 52

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Red tops are full of it this morning but apparently he hasn't been charged. I'm a bit worried about what @Gx2018 knows about this. If there's any truth to these stories, I can only assume Batnan has driven him to it.

(nb: I know its not right or fair but I also hate the fact that she's getting the upper hand and will garner as much sympathy as possible and milk it.)

Katie Price shares cryptic Instagram post after ex Kieran Hayler's arrest - Mirror Online
One thing I’ve noticed it didn’t get a lead spot on the Daily Mail page last night, was just on the sidebar of shame. I’ve just checked now and it’s dropped to 24th story down on the sidebar….they aren’t really pushing it on the Fail which says something to me, do they really think this is not that notable a story, they can see there’s much substance to it ? Kinda a good sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TurkeyTeef

Quite what the Skankatron 3000 sees in a guy who’s got ejaculate like a rancid Teletubby is beyond me. And vice versa.

I still feel so incredibly sorry for those poor kids. J&P are old enough to make coherent decisions about who they wish to spend their time with and it would appear that J chooses not to (don’t fucking blame him), and P only spends time with her when Skankenstein has a photoshoot for a magazine.

She uses H as a cash cow by using his disability to her pecuniary advantage. Cunt. I can’t say much more than this or I will literally implode. And as for SB’s pisstaking aggressive manner towards him? If someone spoke to my child like that or teased him in any way, I’d have his bollocks for earrings.

B&J constantly look unhappy every time they’re with her. I truly hope that an investigation finds favour for KH, and they’re placed in his permanent sole custody. She’s already fucking them up by taking them out of school for a month at a time.

As for her? I hope her latest set of implants slowly poison her from the inside out to match that fucking ugly persona of hers. Urgh.

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just watched her slagging Kieran off in front of Jett and Bunny. Jett looks happy enough, then when Kieran's name is mentioned and she says he's 'disgusting' Jett's face drops and Bunny pops her head out from behind to look at what's going on, probably because she's heard her dad's name too.
The footage seems to have been cut at a few points. I'm guessing she was saying worse stuff, probably not legal ( ie accusing him further) or
swearing at these points.
Then the kids are in the car, she tries to lower her voice but can't help saying 'He's a disgusting human being' loud enough for Bunny to hear and she looks round again from in the car. There's only one disgusting person here Katie!

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.55.21.png

'Hi Katie, how are you doing'
'I'm good thanks'
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.49.37.png

'Do you have any comment on Kieran?'
'He's disgusting' ( video then seems to be cut)

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.55.55.png

'That's why the kids have been living with me, since November the 11th there's a reason'
( Video is cut/edited again)

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.48.56.png

'he's a disgusting human being' ( Video is cut again)
'and I'm here to protect my children'.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad