Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Just having a think here, Apart from Pete who chased her in I,m a celeb, she has chosen all these men she married. No disrespect meant to any of them ( ok maybe SB) the overall standard / quality of the men has gone down. Look at Alex she was gonna dump him but then he became popular by winning CBB so she kept him to bask in his time in the limelight, then it’s just become more lurid exhibitions with a slew of the chosen “ones” I don,y know if Kieran did cheat on her and frankly I don,t care but from then it’s been a vicious vindictive campaign to belittle and humiliate him. Even at the second wedding vow her speech was all about his cheating, I really doubt she will find a new man now her vicious and vindictive side is out in the open. Please God let the judges police and lawyers are open their eyes to her games and the true reality of the woman and give justice for us tattlers.
I can only speak for myself, but that is the main reason I tend to be sympathetic towards Kieran.
His humiliation and constant harassment by KP is utterly repulsive. I feel that he is a good father and that is enough for me.
I have never believed him to be an angel, I have long thought he has made incredibly stupid decisions in his private life, but at the end of the day he is a human being who she( and her allies), are trying to destroy.Nobody has considered his mental health at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Well well well isn’t it strange that whenever the shit hits the fan the Skank is always out of the country hiding 🤔 Very telling! She is bully, she causes shit and then legs it! A complete coward!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

DC16

VIP Member
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!
I think I love you Brah!!!! 😘
🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 60

mrspig99

VIP Member
Here's my take on the whole KH latest fiasco. I don't think it's anything to do with the upcoming BH, I think that maybe she has a date set for FAMILY court and she knows she will have the children removed then, so now she lobs this latest grenade in the hopes of making that all go away. Kieran clearly isn't bothered by these latest allegations, he has made a point of being seen out and about today so clearly not in police custody any more. Hopefully it will backfire spectacularly on her and only prove how unfit she is to have custody of them. I think it's 100% certain that the allegations came from her. I'm sure she will have been prepping the kids to say awful things about K and M at any upcoming hearing, but I am hopeful that the people who deal with these sort of cases are trained to spot when kids have been coerced into saying things.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
The last few days have been yet another example of why I hate “The Thing” like I do. When KH had the kids full time the press and KH allow her to pretend she has 50/50 so she can keep up this brilliant mother crap and also keep secret the truth as to why they were taken from her care in the first place. But the other way round, whether true or not or unproven allegations and her and the press put it out there for the world to see not caring one jot for the welfare of KH or the kids for that matter. She really is one horrible vindictive bitch and I can’t wait for the day she gets properly exposed. I just hope it’s not after her death so she’s got to sit through it and answer to it, but I won’t hold my breath.
---
Just to add, I wish KH would sell an all exclusive on her and tell the world what she’s really like. Make a load of money from it then use the money to protect himself from the bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
The last few days have been yet another example of why I hate “The Thing” like I do. When KH had the kids full time the press and KH allow her to pretend she has 50/50 so she can keep up this brilliant mother crap and also keep secret the truth as to why they were taken from her care in the first place. But the other way round, whether true or not or unproven allegations and her and the press put it out there for the world to see not caring one jot for the welfare of KH or the kids for that matter. She really is one horrible vindictive bitch and I can’t wait for the day she gets properly exposed. I just hope it’s not after her death so she’s got to sit through it and answer to it, but I won’t hold my breath.
---
Just to add, I wish KH would sell an all exclusive on her and tell the world what she’s really like. Make a load of money from it then use the money to protect himself from the bitch.
You've saved me writing exactly the same. It makes me do angry, news alerts and front pages on Keiran and his arrest, the press know what a toxic, vile, lying bastard she is and continue to report it. Even putting her 'he's disgusting' quote in. Why is it OK for the press to destroy him whilst she continues to openly abuse family, partners, animals, the system, business associates - the list goes on.
It sounds extreme, but how is it different to what people did with Saville. Everyone in the celebrity world knew what he was up to, not a word said. Why has the tramp got any kind of power? She's literally scum of the earth, people need to speak up. She hasnt got any kind of mental health issue, shes just an evil vile cunt!!!

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21
hope you don’t mind me asking, but was there one really bad thing that made you drop contact with KP? Or was it an accumulation of her behaviour over the years?
I moved in different circles. Changed job & really thought she was getting more of a nasty piece of work anyway. I’ve got my own circle of friends who I’ve known for years. A happy family. My pets & volunteering for Wildlife rescue. Not interested in her lifestyle. Saw how she treated the kids and those around her over the years. Heard her talking off her face, thought it was just drink, but realised there was more to it. She was an embarrassment. I’ve been invited to functions/nights out where she would have been, up until Covid lockdown, but never went. She’s out of control & a liability. Think she’s not got any real friends, other than Melody. Everyone else are hangers on, or useful, until she ditches them. I’ve never met Crawl, thankfully. They seem a match made in hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I’m going to be controversial here ( I think).

It strikes me that KH has been a victim of DA at the hands of the skank monster ( family friend going through similar) every time he thinks he has got his life on track the skanky one hits KH with further allegations ( much the same as family friend) as the perpetrator starts to lose control they try and take it back, I wish Kieran would contact a domesticabuse charity and talk to them, it takes ages for the victim to admit or realise they have been a victim. Family friend has support know and the perpetrator is losing their grasp .

I hope something is done with all these accusations being thrown around.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Social services needs to be involved NOW. Sort this shit show out.

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.
Sex stuff on Only Fans? Wtf! I thought it was a shopping channel selling fans! Oh heck. That's dreadful.

That's really kind that you want to donate to the GFM when the charges are dropped, you're so kind! I'll remind you don't worry.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Remember how Backgrid works…. It’s them (celebs, said very loosely) selling the photos through the company to the media outlets.
I’m sure if the Sun had been interviewing her, they would of also brought their own photographer with them.
If they are tipping off any kind of paps (Goff for example who is SB’s pap) it will be purely for monetary gain.

So possibly this week away was actually a holiday (very convenient that Kieran was reported a week ago and then she fleas the country) unless the bikini shots are drip fed in the next week as another deflection.
I’m sure Thursday and Friday will be another huge deflection to Wednesday and she will turn up to court for the Met result (maybe even dragging Harvey along) that will be a good indication that she can actually attend court, shame that result wasn’t before the BH.
I take it after what @WillowTree21 said, KP will have to stay away from her mum even longer now she has just been abroad again, what a selfish daughter when she proclaims to love her mother so much….then again, it’s always about selfish, narcissistic KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Ming55

VIP Member
My ex wife is just like her. Even 30 years after our divorce she was still trying to split my wife of 20 years and me apart. My son wasn’t,t 2 when we split and I tried to get custody but that was a no no in them days, but I never told him of the things she did to try and hurt me or for me to stop seeing him as I fought and got 2 days a week access. She did make my son believe she was never at fault for anything and it was all my fault. Due to her behaviour with him,later in life he did not invite her to his wedding, she has never seen her grandkids and she has completely ignored him now. I could go on about her vile and viscous behaviour but needless to say she could give Skank a run for her money. Oh and me and my now wife are coming up to 33 years happily wed and have ignored her and just laughed at her antics for over 20 years ❤🥰🤣

• Heart

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
This is my response to you, before blocking you. I am not anti Kieron. I am anti Price. I think she is a horror of a human being.
They are playing out their relationship in public, and for money.
Social services doesn’t move this slow. Not. Hertfordshire. Pick up the phone, they are in a house within hours. No one has involved them. Not Price, not Kieron. And certainly not the schools.
Read my past posts. I criticised Kieron maybe three times in nearly a thousand posts.
I won’t be reading your response. You are blocked.
[/QUOTE]
I can assure you that children's services do move this slow, unless children are in immediate danger. There are processes that need to be followed, and as you have been told many times before, it is a judge that makes decisions NOT child services. Other cases cannot be put to the bottom of the pile just because skanky pants is more than likely exploiting her children so that she can try and keep her house.

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Latest
'Disgusting' for what? He has been released without charge of any crime, yet she's the convicted druggie/drunk banned driver, with a history of abusing people to the point of restraining orders and court appearances, is a self confessed coke head and hes the disgusting one?!!?!? Fuckin piece of work that one not to mention deluded as fuck and thick as fucking shit...I hope BH fuck you on Wednesday

• Heart
  • Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Latest
So she labels Kieran as disgusting, in front of his children. That’s disgusting and emotionally abusive. Hopefully that comment will be used as evidence of emotional abuse at the next hearing. What the hell else does she say to them about 50% of their DNA. She is an appalling person.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56