Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮
My Hubby has 2 air rifles for vermin, a few people in my village have shotgun a licence, the noise from the clay pigeon shooting today was awful it used to be even worse, men from Belgium used to come over and shoot all the live pigeons as sport. ps i absolutely despise KFP especially today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A few people here have hinted that they know Kirsty Shaw Rayner. Is she nice or not? Would you expect that she gives Kieran good advice or not? What's her hubby like? Curious after seeing the pics earlier of her party with Kieran, Michelle, Nick Knowles etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What about the stuff that Cole released though, recording of her talking about coke and the rumour at Xmas of her being incapacitated and someone having to take charge of her horses? Are these not recent enough for drug or alcohol testing....or just not strong enough for a judge to consider?
He will just have to take to court or strat what he does have on her, saying he has a feeling or her history is not enough. She says publicly she’s not an addict and it was a trauma response from his cheating and her PTSD, she blamed him for a lot of it. So he’s on the back foot here. On paper it comes across like he’s abused her and she turned to drugs to cope but had rehab. He only sees Bunny for a short period of time and she might be protecting KP now and not telling him the truth.

Reactions: 13

I need to be really careful. All I can say is don't believe what the red tops report re what Kipper instigates. It's all going to be ok.

She has nothing, and it's backfiring spectacularly.

Keep the faith.
Brah I always appreciate your posts, it’s good to have realistic ideas and expectations in how these things work and I am so grateful to you for taking the time you do to explain everything to us. I have no real knowledge of the child protection processes or system, I briefly temped at CafCass 20 odd years ago, but I have been feeling very hopeful after this morning’s initial rant. Seeing Kieran’s face wearing a smile gave me hope that I haven’t felt in ages. In fact I’m feeling fairly buoyant about the situation and next week.

I’m keeping the faith, I believe that justice and decency will prevail, I am feeling really hopeful for the first time in months. Those kids will be okay and be back with Kieran, and Skanky will be in the rear view mirror forever for the British public, witch is going down!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He will just have to take to court or strat what he does have on her, saying he has a feeling or her history is not enough. She says publicly she’s not an addict and it was a trauma response from his cheating and her PTSD, she blamed him for a lot of it. So he’s on the back foot here. On paper it comes across like he’s abused her and she turned to drugs to cope but had rehab. He only sees Bunny for a short period of time and she might be protecting KP now and not telling him the truth.
What if he spoke to the people involved at Xmas though, who had seen her completely rat-arsed ( allegedly) and they gave a statement?
I had hoped that's the sort of thing he would have done and took to the court!

Reactions: 19
****LONG POST ALERT ****

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE LEGAL SIDE/CHILDREN'S SERVICES

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "duck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Please don’t re think your career Brah ❤ because a close family member has recently been through the family court and the social worker was brilliant don’t give up, I know it’s a hard job but I’m sure there are times it’s very rewarding 😘 sending you strength and positive thoughts ❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
****LONG POST ALERT ****

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE LEGAL SIDE/CHILDREN'S SERVICES

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "duck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Thank you, what a wonderfully detailed post ❤ I have some knowledge of this due to my line of work, but you’re filled in a few gaps in my knowledge, much appreciated. My faith in seeing her brought to book has been sorely tested over the last 24 hours, and I get inpatient with how slowly the courts and SS work, even though I know this is how it is, with austerity since 2010 and cuts to services making this much worse in so many areas.

I get frustrated with Skank’s case as I do think it’s been too slow, things have been let slip too much, and I can see those children are being harmed, to the point where unravelling the harm is not going to be easy. In my brain I know the difficulties involved but my heart jumps ahead at times, as through my work I’ve seen the damage parents like Price do. You’ve put my mind back in a place to see the bigger picture again.

I’ve also at times wanted to quit my career due to the relentless stress and some of the things I see, it’s tough at times, but there are so many positives in what I do when things work out, I never will for a while yet. Hope you find a way through, we all must do what we must do for our own well-being, but I’m thinking you’d be much missed at your place of work, I think you’re rather brilliant at what you do ❤

Anyway you’ve got me back keeping that faith again, let’s see that Skank taken down on Wednesday 🙏🏾😁x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well I am now all caught up & signing off for the night, all I hope is we are witnessing the final death throws of skank, the BH will add a nail to her coffin in the process

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I started typing a response out to you, but deleted it. Some of us shoot competitively and we are responsible individuals - however I don’t need to explain myself - it must be so wonderful to be so perfect 😇
For a short period of time our youngest did too with a rifle loaned to him by the club he shot for.
Some of the members had rifles that cost thousands and they cared for them like they would a child.
Just because someone has a gun does not necessarily make them disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A few people here have hinted that they know Kirsty Shaw Rayner. Is she nice or not? Would you expect that she gives Kieran good advice or not? What's her hubby like? Curious after seeing the pics earlier of her party with Kieran, Michelle, Nick Knowles etc
I love her husband. He is hilarious on tiktok. So I’m judging them based on that. I’d love to go to their house for dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For a short period of time our youngest did too with a rifle loaned to him by the club he shot for.
Some of the members had rifles that cost thousands and they cared for them like they would a child.
Just because someone has a gun does not necessarily !ale them disgusting.
Yes. For all we know, Kieran may be a licensed gun owner who knows how to handle a gun responsibly and store it securely.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.