Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gun saga (and all the latest) is the ultimate revenge for when her access was limited after slapgate. She'd probably been concocting his punishment for quite sometime.
Weird that MP and CW like each others posts though.
I think it's also revenge for her being arrested over the restraining order. She had her phone taken etc and would probably have been humiliated so I think she wanted to inflict some of that on Kieran. Funny isn't it, that after breaking the RO involving Michelle the 2nd time and being warned she was close to jail she's focussed more on Kieran.

Reactions: 42
Aw man I fuckin hate the bastard bitch! Apart from that, I’m not long back with you horrible horrible tattlers (love you all) but must’ve missed why there‘s so many people saying bleep? Obviously missed something

Reactions: 25
I really feel for you, Brah. The frustration you must feel when you do everything in your power to help only for the court to throw it all out in the blink of an eye. No wonder you're having a rethink. I imagine every day is a very thankless task. Just know you're appreciated, by us lot, at least.

Reactions: 45
And that is playing into KH's hands. Kipper s too thick to ralsie this though.

That's strat I would love t be sitting in on!

Yes! She's desperately trying to make out Kieran is everything that she actually is.

Reactions: 39
And that is playing into KH's hands. Kipper s too thick to ralsie this though.

That's strat I would love t be sitting in on!
Part of her issue is not turning up to things and not planning ahead which she has now blamed on ADHD, so another thing to hide behind. If KH can get a judge to enforce some drug testing for KP this might be his best bet right now, but now he’s so distant from the kids he’s only going on instinct and has little proof (that video of her on TV might help). She’s been careful not to get caught doing anything and probably hides it better from Bunny now

Unfortunately although majorly shitty, parents disliking each other and making up (unsubstantiated or otherwise) claims against each other is more in the realms of family court, not social services

Reactions: 28
Thank you, this sounds really positive.

Reactions: 37
DC, you might want to add Jett's £500 trainers to the list for the BH. His are a rare Jade ash colour, so probably double that price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2089043
Pass the sick bucket 🪣 fake as it gets
Aww the poor bairn looks like he is crying,the evil wrench can’t keep her mouth shut as soon as one of her ex’s have something against them she’s there stirring the pot, the whole time Kieran had those kids he never once commented on her alleged offences amd the one time he did sink boy had a rant about it, if she really wanted to put those kids first she should have declined to comment, how anyone can support her beggars believe.

Reactions: 32
You are the best Phoebs Thank you lovely

I get so much positive feedback from my lovely young people, but I am now thinking of sitting on the parole board. Then I have a say on who is released. They approached me a couple of years ago, but I declined, stupidly thinking more money was to be made as a barrister in children's law.

Silly me!

I thought about the judge route but at the magistrate level, then realised I couldn't make a marked difference.

I'd be sending KFP down for 42 years.

Reactions: 51
She kind of gave herself away there though, what she really should have said was that she couldn't comment as she didn't know the details! Nothing has been said about what the supposed child neglect was, so why would she think he was disgusting? I know that's her general opinion of him anyway but she was stupid to say it to the press.

Reactions: 41
That would be my advice. Concrete evidence

Reactions: 30
Especially when she flew into Stanstead, not exactly a usual pap hangout is it?

It’s like a black hole, consuming everything in its path

Reactions: 20
Unfortunately from those Scum photos it looks like her love bombing of Jett might be working on the other hand Bunny looks pissed off now and Skanky is having to grip her by the wrist rather than holding her hand.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.