Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve decided the Bingo Card has finally got going, that annoying. ‘Vibes’ post from her and all this subterfuge smoke and mirrors malarkey is getting right on my tits as well, so I’m ticking the ‘Generally Being A C*nt’ box….woo hoo we’re off 🥳 hoping for more useless Skanky holiday💩 as we move into Easter weekend, preferably SB kicking-off, always brings the lols that, it’s been way too slow so far 🤦🏽‍♀️

262B881B-B602-4EC2-A7FD-6E9229D27755.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So that’s why she’s on again with SB he will have some money now his house has sold. She will get through that in no time for him.
I think it's probably Daddy Woods money and he'll make damn sure she doesn't get her claws on it!

Reactions: 37
A Scunthorpe plus-sized fashion entrepreneur has wowed the dragons, securing a £150,000 investment on the hit BBC show.

Ben Pearson’s rags to riches tale, from being homeless to the head of a £3.5 million firm, had the five Dragons Den investors in the palm of his hands for much of the pitch, with his straight-talking and self-starter mentality a huge hit. And he secured his number one target, Touker Suleyman, the man behind British menswear brand, Hawes & Curtis, as his backer.

Mr Pearson launched Big Clothing 4 U in 2015, having found it hard to clothe himself. Diagnosed with autism, dealing with it from a young age with several other disabilities was a factor in him spending majority of his early life in social care, young offenders’ institutes and homeless. He piled on weight, hitting almost 30 stone.

This guy is the r owner of Up Their. How do you look up people in companies house?
Is he the new egg?

Reactions: 12
Just look up this company he cleared just under half a million in 2021.
Is his plan to use Harvey as a brand ambassador? Dragons Den helped him out, I think the BBC might be following his journey as a man who was obese homeless and autistic.
So Best Mummy Price is obviously like a seagull who has seen someone with a bag of chips in their hands. Hovering. Ben, hide those chips and run.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear! That's not a bloody joint, I don't know what it is, nor care, however she's not so divvy as to be pictured with a reefer stashed under her sunbed. 🤣🤣 she might well have some other goods tucked in the back of her phone case or down the Bermuda Triangle bikini pants 🤣🤣 But leave a joint on view, nah, I don't buy that for one sec. Cos she's the puuurfect muvva ain't she, poor old misjudged scutter Battynan...........

The pic of the purple lighter too, if you look closely it's a plastic embellishment on the handbag strap, there's one on the other side too. 😏 Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So sink boy sells his house and skank puts the engagement ring on, how long will it remain on her finger when sink boy tells her he didn't really own the house it was in his name only and it's daddy sink boy who really owned it and payed the mortgage and daddy will be getting the money from the sale. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do try the mention all the tit she does over in the insta comments but oddly they get deleted...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone else sick to death of seeing this filtered to death picture ... because I most definitely am ... Real faces ON
Oh yes Tracey, I hate that photo with an absolute passion, gives me the ’big sicks’ real bad, and as you say the bloody Red Tops use it constantly, feeling my blood pressure rise seeing it again….arghhhhhh 🤦🏽‍♀️🤮 They so need to use your version, which is the truth after all 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A Scunthorpe plus-sized fashion entrepreneur has wowed the dragons, securing a £150,000 investment on the hit BBC show.

Ben Pearson’s rags to riches tale, from being homeless to the head of a £3.5 million firm, had the five Dragons Den investors in the palm of his hands for much of the pitch, with his straight-talking and self-starter mentality a huge hit. And he secured his number one target, Touker Suleyman, the man behind British menswear brand, Hawes & Curtis, as his backer.

Mr Pearson launched Big Clothing 4 U in 2015, having found it hard to clothe himself. Diagnosed with autism, dealing with it from a young age with several other disabilities was a factor in him spending majority of his early life in social care, young offenders’ institutes and homeless. He piled on weight, hitting almost 30 stone.

This guy is the r owner of Up Their. How do you look up people in companies house?
Is he the new egg?
Young offender? What did he do?

Anyways because he's associated with KP, I don't trust him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just look up this company he cleared just under half a million in 2021.
Is his plan to use Harvey as a brand ambassador? Dragons Den helped him out, I think the BBC might be following his journey as a man who was obese homeless and autistic.
So Best Mummy Price is obviously like a seagull who has seen someone with a bag of chips in their hands. Hovering. Ben, hide those chips and run.
On company check he is director of 5 different companies.
Does anyone know if he got the money from Dragons Den, I believe that often when they go into further details reasons are found not to invest

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh dear! That's not a bloody joint, I don't know what it is, nor care, however she's not so divvy as to be pictured with a reefer stashed under her sunbed. 🤣🤣 she might well have some other goods tucked in the back of her phone case or down the Bermuda Triangle bikini pants 🤣🤣 But leave a joint on view, nah, I don't buy that for one sec. Cos she's the puuurfect muvva ain't she, poor old misjudged scutter Battynan...........

The pic of the purple lighter too, if you look closely it's a plastic embellishment on the handbag strap, there's one on the other side too. 😏 Xx
Come on, she is huge divvy. Oooooft. Let sleeping ladybirds lie I say. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.