Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo many peeps do mostly private in their own home.It’s when peeps are on crack etc like Westcrack,it gets awful.
Yes, it is only when he’s at home. Never ever in public. And it doesn’t bother me, because at the end of the day he’s not harming anyone, he’s not causing any trouble by doing it. But yes, it is definitely not the right shape for a j 🍁😉
Did we find out where KFP & SB have gone on holiday?

Reactions: 11
Do any of you remember where you were when you heard Peter and Katie had split, and your reaction?

I remember being at home and a breaking news banner coming up on Sky News saying they had announced split, and being unsurprised. They didn't seem to be getting on well based on what was shown in their tv show, and I always thought they were insincere money grabbers anyway (e.g. on OK mag every 2nd week, not giving their kids any privacy), monetising your married life like that isn't a great sign of marriage longevity IMO.
Quite a lot of the public thought the split from Pete was staged to garner more headlines.

Reactions: 12
Yes, it is only when he’s at home. Never ever in public. And it doesn’t bother me, because at the end of the day he’s not harming anyone, he’s not causing any trouble by doing it. But yes, it is definitely not the right shape for a j 🍁😉
Turkey

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Afternoon everyone ❤
That little voice in my head's saying skank flew to Turkey on Saturday, since then it's been all deflection CS pictures old because Phil and Grant look smaller, old videos of baking, old pictures of H. Thinking the clinic could only fit her in for surgery Monday morning and she had to travel earlier and leave H to travel with his carer on Wednesday, skank will be laying low waiting for the swelling to go down then we'll get the staged backgrid family holiday pictures, until then it'll be more deflection. So my advice roll a fat one and chill. 🤣View attachment 2082241View attachment 2082242
W0W that's a whopper! Looks like it's rolled in liquorice paper or summat!
I call them a 'GIGGLE-STICK' Stan!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We fink Twurkey! Probably will get the usual cheapo plastic surgery from the real nice butchers.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Soo many peeps do mostly private in their own home.It’s when peeps are on crack etc like Westcrack,it gets awful.
True story, Dolly:
I'd seen my doctor about the dreadful pain I have due to osteoarthritis.
GP says 'You don't have to struggle, Sewer, I'm more than happy to prescribe stronger pain-killers for you.'
Me: 'Nah, it's all right Doc, I smoke my own pain relief, thanks!'

He didn't care in the least as I rarely have a giggle-stick and it is strictly medicinal. (and never inside our house.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.