Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m devastated about Paul O’Grady. Like some of you, my first thought was how unfair life is when someone like him dies and other cretins are waltzing around who do nothing for anyone or anything. I cant stop thinking about his animals who will be wondering where he is. Skank best not comment on his passing, she’s not fit to even read about someone who loved animals so passionately. RIP to a wonderful man

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m devastated about Paul O’Grady. Like some of you, my first thought was how unfair life is when someone like him dies and other cretins are waltzing around who do nothing for anyone or anything. I cant stop thinking about his animals who will be wondering where he is. Skank best not comment on his passing, she’s not fit to even read about someone who loved animals so passionately. RIP to a wonderful man
I Bet the bleep does mention dear Paul,hope she gets slaughtered with comments.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I am still wondering how on earth can someone spend SO much time in beauty salons and still come out looking like a nadger's arse...

Katie Price slips into a pink tracksuit and fluffy slippers as she enjoys a pamper session | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2063574
What did Dolly Parton say " it costs a lot of money to look this cheap"
Except DP always looked sensational, skank really does look like she has slept in that trackie for a week , without changing her undies:sick::poop:🐌💯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
indeed Skank deffo better not say anything, Paul was kind and generous to people but where he saw injustice he would take-you-down. Paul had no time for the Tory party (Liverpool to the bone 😁) and especially this current government‘s inhumane policies, was a tireless advocator and fighter for Gay rights, and of course his endless love and compassion for all animals. He saw her wearing fur his tongue would have sliced her in two, Skank is no friend of animals, Paul had no time for such people, anything she said as a tribute would be worthless, just empty words from an empty vessel.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm betting she will be on holiday (I don't know for sure) but let's take guesses where to, maybe going to take Harvey this time after the last backlash for leaving him for 4 weeks.. First stop hairdressers and nail bar, plus squeeze in a sunbed session.

My guesses.
Thailand, more tatts, more braids for Bunny, staged Backgrid shots. (Ryan tags along too. Oh she's done that before)! :rolleyes:
Belgium, so the kids can sit on her bed while she has more surgery. (Oh she's done that before)! :rolleyes:
Cancun SB has started following a hotel resort there yesterday. Probably in his contract for a few holidays, paid by KP. KH and MP took the kids there not so long ago.
Or she's actually going to do something kid friendly and go to Centre Parks or Disneyland Paris... Not a chance. :ROFLMAO:
aisleyne horgan-wallace was in cancun 3 days ago, her photos are in the sun of her on the beach in a white bikini, if they let skanky in, she will be doing that soon, God help us

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading all the lovely tributes to Paul O’Grady, gee the comedy world really loved him, deffo a comic’s comic, and wondering what on earth people would say about Skank’s passing. How could you say anything lovely about her, she has done nothing of note, nothing creatively or a project that is wonderful art. She’s just existed, being a torment and troublesome to all she has met, and despite what some say she‘s been a dreadful mother and to my mind just used H, endangered his life with letting him become morbidly obese, she has not been a great mum there either. Reckon Twitter would just be jokes and what a sad creature she was, what a legacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm devastated also, such a great man. Someone I know, knows somebody who once worked for Paul, what you see is what you got, a genuine, kind man. Gutted. R.I.P Paul, a seat is reserved for you with the big guy for sure ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i always loved to watch on youtube,paul o'grady,cilla black and babara winsor, when they did that song (think it was " gotta get a gimmic" off gypsy rose lee) for the royal varety show. all three were brilliant in it and it always makes me smile, all brilliant in their own right, but together they were magic,all three now past, R.I.P..........skanky is a s lag

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bet she's fuming that little sis got this gig, she would have drunk them dry. SFP gets more PR invites than Skanky these days :)
No no no no. I’m giving Sophie her props. She doesn’t use Price as a way into the celebrity world. She doesn’t post picture of her sister. She knows Katie Price is toxic, and I respect her for building her family and going her own way, and trying to build her own brand. God knows what this girl has had to listen to and put up with growing up in that family. Probably her dad Paul put his foot down early and stopped her going down the glamour model route. Respects to him and Amy not destroying his kid.
Easter Holidays are coming up. My guess is it’s back to Turkey for teeth.

Reactions: 12
No no no no. I’m giving Sophie her props. She doesn’t use Price as a way into the celebrity world. She doesn’t post picture of her sister. She knows Katie Price is toxic, and I respect her for building her family and going her own way, and trying to build her own brand. God knows what this girl has had to listen to and put up with growing up in that family. Probably her dad Paul put his foot down early and stopped her going down the glamour model route. Respects to him and Amy not destroying his kid.
Easter Holidays are coming up. My guess is it’s back to Turkey for teeth.
AFP encouraged SFP to get into modelling. The mother would have been more than happy if SFP followed in KFP's footsteps. Mr PP would have had NO say in it whatsoever. If AFP told Mr PP to jump, he would have asked 'how high'. SFP was left to her own devices from about 9-10 years old or with family/friends, while AFP enjoyed the 'high life'. At least SFP did study & work hard & managed to graduate with qualifications. She was never going to make it as a model.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Respecting Sophie price?!
Respect for what?
If Sophie had anything about her she would have distanced herself completely instead of constantly hanging onto her sister's tracksuit tails and covering for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.