Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I posted that and went to bed, but yes, the fur company were not happy with her tried to go legal. I’ll check if I can tell the tale! Another Lucky7 scam.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
she can not get anyone to pay for the wedding no one wants to pay her for the exclusive rights to it(i remember reading when she wed Kieron at sandals in the Bahamas she went mad because people were taking pictures( they wed on a beach)she was scared if the photos they were taking were printed before the ones she had sold the exclusive to she would not be paid(it was said that Sandals returned the money she paid(she was not able to grab a freebie from them lol)if she agreed to NEVER TRY TO GO TO ONE OF THIER RESORTS AGAIN)SHE WAS THAT BAD
This is one of my favourite Kipper stories alongside her getting her head flushed down the loo at Chinawhite.

Sandals offered her their private island to get married on. She opted for the public beach.

I loved the PR person at Sandals who told her in the nicest possible way to duck off, gave her her money back and banned her from all their resorts worldwide for her future weddings!
---
she can not get anyone to pay for the wedding no one wants to pay her for the exclusive rights to it(i remember reading when she wed Kieron at sandals in the Bahamas she went mad because people were taking pictures( they wed on a beach)she was scared if the photos they were taking were printed before the ones she had sold the exclusive to she would not be paid(it was said that Sandals returned the money she paid(she was not able to grab a freebie from them lol)if she agreed to NEVER TRY TO GO TO ONE OF THIER RESORTS AGAIN)SHE WAS THAT BAD
This is one of my favourite Kipper stories alongside her getting her head flushed down the loo at Chinawhite.

Sandals offered her their private island to get married on. She opted for the public beach.

I loved the PR person at Sandals who told her in the nicest possible way to duck off, gave her her money back and banned her from all their resorts worldwide for her future weddings!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh FFS she’s Street-Walking in my Brighton again,..,,f*ckity f*ck off Skank we don’t want you here constantly stinking up the place, and you’re looking so hideous it’s scaring the children. Why have you come to town as monstrous version of Barbapapa, my daughter loved those books, I don’t want you ruining her memories, he was cute, you would scare her, get out of my town and don’t comeback, the streets don’t even want you stomping around on them 👊🏾

View attachment 2062796
Look at the toe sticking up! :LOL: Is that a Dane Toe?
---
I'm confused, are they saying she looks chilling as in a horror film sense, or she is chilling in the salon? 🤷
View attachment 2062828
Is that Errand Boy sitting next to her?
---
If she makes another 12 months I will be amazed. She looks awful, Jesus Christ - what a mess.
By the same token lovely Paul o'Grady has died and this thing carries on with it's vile existence
---
She really does look rougher than a badgers arse now.

The DM are having a field day, calling her a "former glamour model" and noting her "fresh" look without make up 😆 😆
I assume "fresh" means it looks a bleeping state?
---
Has she no idea what she looks like walking around like that? Out in the pouring rain in slippers? Why is she always in tracksuits? I just can’t understand it.
She wears trackies in public so nobody can see her gawjus boddy - thats only for sale to her massive Fan base of course ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at the toe sticking up! :LOL: Is that a Dane Toe?
---

Is that Errand Boy sitting next to her?
---

By the same token lovely Paul o'Grady has died and this thing carries on with it's vile existence
---

I assume "fresh" means it looks a bleeping state?
---

She wears trackies in public so nobody can see her gawjus boddy - thats only for sale to her massive Fan base of course ;)
🤣🤣🤣🤣at Danes toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woke up to hear the sad news of Paul O'Gradys passing. A caring compassionate man with a true love of animals. Something Skanky will never be or know.
No justice in this world. Lovely, caring Paul O'Grady who did so much for animal welfare. He adored his pets & was such a decent human being. Yet this MUTANT is walking around, arrogantly, spending money when she owes at least £4 million in debts. Dead & injured animals. A rancid empty pool, where wildlife will fall in & die, as no escape. I am very, very sad today, hearing about Mr O'Grady passing away, while this 'thing' continues to stick 2 fingers up at everyone. Bet she posts how sad she is - NOT !

• Heart
Reactions: 76
No justice in this world. Lovely, caring Paul O'Grady who did so much for animal welfare. He adored his pets & was such a decent human being. Yet this MUTANT is walking around, arrogantly, spending money when she owes at least £4 million in debts. Dead & injured animals. A rancid empty pool, where wildlife will fall in & die, as no escape. I am very, very sad today, hearing about Mr O'Grady passing away, while this 'thing' continues to stick 2 fingers up at everyone. Bet she posts how sad she is - NOT !
1680072661985.png

Nothing to do with KFP, but think this is very apt for Paul O'Grady. Hope this was awaiting him:unsure: Posted on Twitter.... Rest In Peace Paul O’Grady safe to say you have a few friends waiting for you
🐶
🙏
the world is a sadder place without you … #PaulOGrady

• Heart
Reactions: 65
OMG. I had a dream last night that I had an affair with Carl. And, he was really nice.🫣 We were at the Mucky Mansion too.
I am not reading this thread before I go to sleep ever ever again.

So very sad about Paul O’Grady. 🥲. He loved animals, and will be sadly missed. Very compassionate man. And I loved his humour. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2063378
Nothing to do with KFP, but think this is very apt for Paul O'Grady. Hope this was awaiting him:unsure: Posted on Twitter.... Rest In Peace Paul O’Grady safe to say you have a few friends waiting for you
🐶
🙏
the world is a sadder place without you … #PaulOGrady
Awwwww Willow beautiful,all his babies had names,many,many years ago he done a program about I think it was tigers,treatment of them,he went ballistic,he was in tears he said if I remember ‘the bleeping cruel vile bastards’His swearing was left in.It is so very,very sad.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She definitely picked that trackie up off the bedroom floor, scruffy witch.
I wonder why she doesn't own actual shoes always the fluffy mules like she's escaped from a 70s sitcom, & as for thrusting the already foul chest forward in attempt to be sexy & alluring. I'd put that pic in my front door to ward off evil!

• Haha
So re Lanes fur

James (Lucky7) did all the work for the collabs. She was getting her hair done and filming YouTube. House full of people, suddenly James turned up and said to her oh I've got these people at the front door for your collab and she was like what collab what on earth are you talking about? She genuinely had no idea what he'd done. He agreed to Instagram posts and stories for free fur and cash. She was really annoyed with him because she said she'd never agreed to that low a fee, she'd expect a huge amount on top of the free clothes. She then refused to meet the women who were there, she had such a go at James saying this is my home not a free meet and greet. In the end she took a few shots in the fur. James didn't stick to terms and didn't post what was agreed. So they got upset and kept arguing with James, he had the log in for her Instagram so he was talking with them, he kept saying he would push her to post more and he couldn't post on her behalf. They said to forget it, return the money and the fur and that would be it but that obviously never happened. They then went legal with solicitors but she just never replied, neither did James

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So re Lanes fur

James (Lucky7) did all the work for the collabs. She was getting her hair done and filming YouTube. House full of people, suddenly James turned up and said to her oh I've got these people at the front door for your collab and she was like what collab what on earth are you talking about? She genuinely had no idea what he'd done. He agreed to Instagram posts and stories for free fur and cash. She was really annoyed with him because she said she'd never agreed to that low a fee, she'd expect a huge amount on top of the free clothes. She then refused to meet the women who were there, she had such a go at James saying this is my home not a free meet and greet. In the end she took a few shots in the fur. James didn't stick to terms and didn't post what was agreed. So they got upset and kept arguing with James, he had the log in for her Instagram so he was talking with them, he kept saying he would push her to post more and he couldn't post on her behalf. They said to forget it, return the money and the fur and that would be it but that obviously never happened. They then went legal with solicitors but she just never replied, neither did James
That is not good of James BUT she took the money and clothes so it is her fault
She has no idea how to manage herself if she sees money (cash) then it has to be in her pocket

Reactions: 31
So re Lanes fur

Get inside info DC, thank you. So I wonder, is this fur company another of her back of the queue creditors? She's really playing a very dodgy game here, on top of every other 'scam' she's been or is involved in. She give's a lot of the 'stuff' she get's to her mother & SFP. OR, like when she appeared on Good Morning a few years ago, they sent her a gift bag, FULL of expensive bits & bobs. She laughed & said that would come in handy as birthday presents for friends ! She's a grifter & so is SFP & before lung transplant, AFP. Why companies are still collaborating with her, is beyond belief.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
So re Lanes fur

It’s amazing that she gets away with just ignoring legal letters.She must have banked on the company not pursuing an lengthy protracted battle.
I notice that she kept the furs.

• Angry
Aaah this explains why skank looks more like Hulk Hogan than Pamela Anderson then 🤔
See Lorraine Kelly is stating not to have any surgery etc & people look worse after surgery etc. Will Kelly tell her mate KFP this, when she next has her on her show? Of course she won't. Going back to DC's info about James & the fur company, Peter Andre needs to keep a closer eye on what Princess is up to. She's clearly been involved in the photo shoot for the fur company, posing in the Fedora hat. That's still promoting a company that deals in cruel fur trading. Not a good look or claim to fame for a young 15 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
However, fans have spotted a number of problems with Pricey's pictures.
They pointed out how she appears to only post old pictures of her children, with no new captures of Junior recently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
See Lorraine Kelly is stating not to have any surgery etc & people look worse after surgery etc. Will Kelly tell her mate KFP this, when she next has her on her show? Of course she won't. Going back to DC's info about James & the fur company, Peter Andre needs to keep a closer eye on what Princess is up to. She's clearly been involved in the photo shoot for the fur company, posing in the Fedora hat. That's still promoting a company that deals in cruel fur trading. Not a good look or claim to fame for a young 15 year old.
Hmmm If P has modelled real fur her career could finish,not being nasty but I’d applaud it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Re Holly Hagan remember she was super young and put on MTV, I remember all of GS as it was my generation, Holly really got destroyed by the public and media for her looks, I always felt really sorry for her. She clearly had all that surgery to fit in, and someone like KP back then was making it all look easy and like it would fix everything in your life. Holly is vain but I think this is what happens when you are young and impressionable and people offer you free surgery. Holly spent most of GS seasons crying over what she looked like, can you believe that MTV and surgeons (and Holly’s parents) didn’t try to do something to protect her from it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.