Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Pink Squirrel you're our thread title winner. :love:

Recap: She's been on Jeremy Vines show this morning, spouting more of her delusions. There's a new holiday incoming, most likely so she's out of the country during the BH. Bonnie and Clyde had another witch fight so they're off again...and on again....and maybe off again...or? Nobody knows...nobody cares. He's signed up to be under the management of Kirsty double-barrelled something or other. The drama of being Kippers manager clearly wasn't enough for her. And on that note....Karry on Krusties.

1679681500190.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
@emmaw28 I see you have secreted a Henry in your photo as if to prove that you do vakoom your house unlike another person we could mention who just blows it under the sofa...
(ps: love your doggie, by the way...)

1679682114000.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@emmaw28 I see you have secreted a Henry in your photo as if to show that you do vakoom your house unlike another person we could mention who just blows it under the sofa...

View attachment 2053117
I was thinking tit… it shows I’ve got such a messy background 😂😂
Henry and a Shark are always on the go for these 3 goldies 😂 - however unlike KP… I DO have pride in my home and try and keep it spic and span 😅
---
He's lovely, but he's a chicken nugget stealer. Unforgivable behaviour. :p
Fml… you’re on my Facebook. You know exactly what a knob he is 😂
---
@emmaw28 Are you secretly SFP with your F&M hamper 😂
Yeah shhhh and I’ve got Le Chameau wellies too. And a bit of William Morris. duck… I hang my head in shame 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well done @Pink Squirrel you're our thread title winner. :love:

Recap: She's been on Jeremy Vines show this morning, spouting more of her delusions. There's a new holiday incoming, most likely so she's out of the country during the BH. Bonnie and Clyde had another witch fight so they're off again...and on again....and maybe off again...or? Nobody knows...nobody cares. He's signed up to be under the management of Kirsty double-barrelled something or other. The drama of being Kippers manager clearly wasn't enough for her. And on that note....Karry on Krusties.

View attachment 2053090

Ah man, @Pink Squirrel you sneaked in the winner right under my nose 😥
I always think that if they haven't read the threads, they at least read the thread title, I have that in mind when I think of one 🤣
"Cole the twolls are calling us liars again!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh look. Batnan openly removes bits of Cole's scrotum from between her teeth.....

1679682585097.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
@emmaw28 I see you have secreted a Henry in your photo as if to show that you do vakoom your house unlike another person we could mention who just blows it under the sofa...

View attachment 2053117
This gorgeous face, is the best thing I've seen on here today🥰🥰🥰 absolutely adorable 💖... and a million times better looking than the OLE HOE bag, that is the manky skank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Henry and a Shark are always on the go for these 3 goldies 😂 - however unlike KP… I DO have pride in my home and try and keep it spic and span 😅
---

---

Yeah shhhh and I’ve got Le Chameau wellies too. And a bit of William Morris. duck… I hang my head in shame 😂
---

---

If you start wearing Boden smock dresses, i'll be rethinking our friendship. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On a serious note tho. I’m finally catching up with the Georgia Harrison v Bear documentary. What a vile vile individual he is. And KP is exactly the same. I wish Alex Reid had been able to go the same route as Georgia did. It really makes me furious how awful people can be.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
I forgot that Skanky was going to be on Jeremy Vine today. I went to my parents house and they had it on. And “God I bleeping ate her” flew out of my mouth with so much venom that the cat ran out the room. Oops

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.