Katie Price #261 She’s spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However, fans have spotted a number of problems with Pricey's pictures.
They pointed out how she appears to only post old pictures of her children, with no new captures of Junior recently.

Perhaps DC Pete the bleep has stopped her.
---
😢😢❤
62-EF8703-213-C-4234-92-A6-EFA646-A2833-A.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Wonder if she owes them money!
To be honest she is probably doing the Anti Fur lobby a favour by modellwin their coats, way to kill a brand. Pity Princess is features. That phot of her will follow her around her whole life like an albatross

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bet the animal sanctuary never received any money from her
But hasn’t she worn real fur since then?Remember the fur slippers in every colour, and the winter coat that she and Cole promoted with the fur around the hood?
Someone correct me if wrong.
I find the wearing of fur abhorrent, but It’s the hypocrisy of Price that gets me.She would wear a dead dolphin if somebody paid her enough.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
However, fans have spotted a number of problems with Pricey's pictures.
They pointed out how she appears to only post old pictures of her children, with no new captures of Junior recently.

I’ve noticed she continually posts the same old boring photos and “can’t wait for summer” why???? Nothing is going to change for it in summer 🤣 It will still be the same old rotting, leather-skinned corpse, upsetting everyone. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh I expect we will hear later how Paul was "a friend of hers" and how she often helped him with publicity for his causes etc. bleeping liar that it is!!!

And this dopey bint is regretting going down skanky's path too; Hahahahahaha! No sympathy whatsoever
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/21849790/holly-hagan-katie-price-surgery-ruined/
a real success was it not? View attachment 2063366
“Holly reveals she paid £5k for the procedure - which costs around £15k in the UK - but says it wasn’t worth it and she was scared and covered in blood after the operation. A third BBL happened in January 2017”

So her bbl surgery was so terrifying she went and had another. What do these people add to society other than giving us a few laughs?! These peoples freebie days are numbered, but after spending all the thousands on surgeries they can’t afford we will probably be the ones supporting them when they’re old :’(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Bet she's fuming that little sis got this gig, she would have drunk them dry. SFP gets more PR invites than Skanky these days :)
Her glasses are nearly as big as her head. Weird family. Why would you want to look like that?

• Haha
Perhaps DC Pete the bleep has stopped her.
---
😢😢❤
View attachment 2063496
So sad about Paul O’Grady, a lovely generous beautiful human, and OMG so sharp, remember when little late teens me started going to comedy nights in Soho in 90s, used to see Lily at clubs quite a lot, his act was wonderful, so cutting, so quick, so very very very funny, I adored Paul, and he loved dogs with a passion, a sad day. Be a Paul in this life, not a you know who. RIP you lovely man 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Where’s bleeding phoebe ? Some Krustie secretary she is, we give her one job , New thread , must be on strike, ok we’ll pay you double what we paid you last time , get ur arse into gear girl 🤣🤣
lol A girl needs her beauty sleep. You can't have me turning up to work looking like skanky, or one of you will have to start a gofundme for a facelift for me. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am still wondering how on earth can someone spend SO much time in beauty salons and still come out looking like a nadger's arse...

Katie Price slips into a pink tracksuit and fluffy slippers as she enjoys a pamper session | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2063574
I think we need to focus on the headline here....Katie Price slips into pink tracksuit. Silly Krusties, she didn't leave the house looking like a drunken bag lady. She left the house looking perfectly respectable & some dreadful accident occurred resulting in her having a slip, whereupon she ended up in that awful pink tracksuit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we need to focus on the headline here....Katie Price slips into pink tracksuit. Silly Krusties, she didn't leave the house looking like a drunken bag lady. She left the house looking perfectly respectable & some dreadful accident occurred resulting in her having a slip, whereupon she ended up in that awful pink tracksuit 😁
I also notice that not one single person in the background of these pics seem to be taking a blind bit of notice of her...!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also notice that not one single person in the background of these pics seem to be taking a blind bit of notice of her...!
Brighton hates her, the youngsters don’t even know who she is, just looks like some old druggy dressed like 💩 walking the streets, one of the many we see around town 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve noticed she continually posts the same old boring photos and “can’t wait for summer” why???? Nothing is going to change for it in summer 🤣 It will still be the same old rotting, leather-skinned corpse, upsetting everyone. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The cunts got duck all to say and saying it too loudly, I know her Grifting Career is almost dead, she's like Rose from titanic, clinging for dear life to a sinking ship, wish it would hurry up and pull her under
---
I am still wondering how on earth can someone spend SO much time in beauty salons and still come out looking like a nadger's arse...

Katie Price slips into a pink tracksuit and fluffy slippers as she enjoys a pamper session | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2063574
Omg what a scruffy woman! Once worth millions, look at the state of it. This is its karma right here

• Heart
  • Haha
2 weeks today to BH
I'm betting she will be on holiday (I don't know for sure) but let's take guesses where to, maybe going to take Harvey this time after the last backlash for leaving him for 4 weeks.. First stop hairdressers and nail bar, plus squeeze in a sunbed session.

My guesses.
Thailand, more tatts, more braids for Bunny, staged Backgrid shots. (Ryan tags along too. Oh she's done that before)! :rolleyes:
Belgium, so the kids can sit on her bed while she has more surgery. (Oh she's done that before)! :rolleyes:
Cancun SB has started following a hotel resort there yesterday. Probably in his contract for a few holidays, paid by KP. KH and MP took the kids there not so long ago.
Or she's actually going to do something kid friendly and go to Centre Parks or Disneyland Paris... Not a chance. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.