Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just so fed up about about there being a 3rd series of MM.
Maybe fed up isn’t the right expression, but I am definitely perplexed.Is this part of the original contract, or a new contract?
You forgot

You forgot her Katie magazine she's relaunching
Don’t forget her single.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So whens skank going to be filming her day to day life she got paid £250,000 by onlyfans to do. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morning everyone ❤
Not much to recap. The homecoming wasn't as expected as someone tipped off the pap (probably sink boy as revenge for being ordered home from Thailand) so skank, slymi Rymi were caught in the wild so no backgrid fee, sink boy picking up and outing skank after she'd claimed she was single so next day they were back together staged pap walk by backgrid then to the salon for 6hrs then onto Wales were skank arrived 2hrs late off her tits on sniff and was greeted by someone shouting "finally" to which skank looked pissed off about sat in the chair for her make over and looked worse after pointy chin had finished. All the while leaving her cherished mentally damage youngest children who skank can't leave alone day or night with some babysitter while she, sink boy, slymi Rymi did a hotel three way. ❤View attachment 2034843View attachment 2034845View attachment 2034847View attachment 2034848View attachment 2034849
the fun should now start, when SB gets a chance to grill the kids about where their mother went, and who with, and how often, while he was banished to old blighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My last post should of said, she said, she has perfect nipples!!
That she keeps in a little glass box on her coffee table.
---
Looks like she’s back in her cesspit judging by the decor behind her. But wtf is going on with her hair?!? She looks like she has gone to sleep in the hair and makeup from the plasterclass and dragged herself up to face the camera (probably after a comedown)
haha Those little tufts poking up make her look like a pineapple. Her extensions have probably given up the will to live and I don't blame them - i'd try to escape her as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t forget according to that GBNews interview we have so much more to look forward to in the coming months.

Bankruptcy sorted
Harvey’s 21st birthday bash (Barney themed) in a club, which she’s selling tickets for.
Junior’s 18th party
Princess’s 16th party
More Only Fans, gonna be just like the old Loaded magazine days
Still thinking of training as a paramedic, definitely going to be doing that
Series 3 of MM
Another Harvey documentary with the BBC
A surprise programme about ‘having a baby’ with C4
A new autobiography
A theatre tour (unspecified content) coming this Autumn
Bringing back her perfume, calendars, selling memorabilia, a new range of underwear and swimwear
Probably a ton of more 💩 coming, but that’s enough for now 😁
View attachment 2034996
dont forget her holidays and working holidays,i think one must be due, because shes looking rough !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bit off topic Willow,,, but of more importance than skank the hedgehogs that live in the logs at the bottom of my garden were awake and out last night, looked like mummy and 2 smaller ones first time i've seen them for months, is there anything to do food wise or just leave them to it. 😘
You can put some cat food out about 6.30-7 in evening. Wet food or biscuits. The babies may struggle if it get's cold, (very early for babies) so keep an eye out & if you can, please make sure they've got plenty of protection from the elements. My lad has been awake for about 8 weeks now & have 3 hedgie opportunists trying to come in from neighbours, but he's having none of it. Well done Stan. We care better for our pets & outside cuties, than KFP does of her animals or children.. ❤ EDIT: Fresh water daily too....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So whens skank going to be filming her day to day life she got paid £250,000 by onlyfans to do. 🤣🤣🤣
but she has been Stan; Her day-to-day life only consists of hair salons & tattoo parlours and thats IT!
---
I've always thought that part of the reason he's still hanging around, is because he's told her she has to pay up for the car she rolled.
When she gets her licence back she won't need him.

She have said before that she thinks she will end up like Princess Diana and die in a car crash. If I thought that, I wouldn't want to be in a car as much
Except maybe that it'll die at it's own hands rather than someone else's bad driving off-their-head. Her days are strictly numbered carrying on like she is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can put some cat food out about 6.30-7 in evening. Wet food or biscuits. The babies may struggle if it get's cold, (very early for babies) so keep an eye out & if you can, please make sure they've got plenty of protection from the elements. My lad has been awake for about 8 weeks now & have 3 hedgie opportunists trying to come in from neighbours, but he's having none of it. Well done Stan. We care better for our pets & outside cuties, than KFP does of her animals or children.. ❤ EDIT: Fresh water daily too....
Thanks for the advice Willow. Are kitten kibble biscuits and fresh water ok? Bought some of the Hedgehog specific kibble but it’s quite expensive and the Magpies ate it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A snoozefest of Backgrid pictures.
He looks so happy about it too. Those really happy smiley facial expressions. Jeez...
(The comments are brutal. Tee heeee....)

I was just thinking earlier. If they stopped off at Roosters in Dorking on their way back from Wales, she was really rushing home to see her kids, wasn't she...?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We had a couple of babies last year, it was during the really hot weather so each time I saw them I popped a cold frame over them then grabbed cat food, made sure they had a good feed before lifting it off, lots of water in pots around the garden
55D7B341-380A-4A59-8D19-1938C785D90F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
He looks so happy about it too. Those really happy smiley facial expressions. Jeez...
(The comments are brutal. Tee heeee....)

I was just thinking earlier. If they stopped off at Roosters in Dorking on their way back from Wales, she was really rushing home to see her kids, wasn't she...?!!
And pets!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I love hedgehogs. Always had them in my garden. Live under my summerhouse. Always fed and watered them and their babies. Could watch them for hours. My partner cut a hole in the fence so they could get in and out too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the advice Willow. Are kitten kibble biscuits and fresh water ok? Bought some of the Hedgehog specific kibble but it’s quite expensive and the Magpies ate it!
Yes, so long as they are at least 11% meat & not all cereal. as Hogs can't really digest cereals.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No matter what, even with the staged/papped photos, she just can't have one taken without some bins being in the background. Its just SO appropriate....
(....and remember, she a professional mowdel so knows how to frame a photograph to show herself off in the best possible light...)

1679050518632.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No matter what, even with the staged/papped photos, she just can't have one taken without some bins being in the background. Its just SO appropriate....
(....and remember, she a professional mowdel so knows how to frame a photograph to show herself off in the best possible light...)

View attachment 2035219
Looks like CW is parked in double yellow lines

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We had a couple of babies last year, it was during the really hot weather so each time I saw them I popped a cold frame over them then grabbed cat food, made sure they had a good feed before lifting it off, lots of water in pots around the garden
View attachment 2035196
What a gorgeous picture. We have two massive hedgehogs. Still haven’t seen them this year. I have cats so there’s always food I can grab for them. The cats run to the back door when they see them. They don’t know what to make of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well guys.
No sight of the likes of skank at the Grand opening, No Rim me... no westcrack

But hubby and Friend had a wave from, Kate moses daughter, some famous Russian guy.
And hubby's best mate, even mended the dress of another big wig as it split down the leg seem.
Everyone was impressed with thier work and they became the main attraction, because they saves the clubs open at the 11th hour.
The club was open and the celebs where partying in one room, as two smelly oiks where still building and upholstering in another 😅🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.