Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Friday words of wisdom from Skanky's future father in law :unsure:
Ooooh pointed comments for SB perhaps? Change "Service girl from Veeeegus" to ropey old Ho from Brighton......................... :unsure:

Daddy must be so upset about 🔔🔚 going back with it YET AGAIN :)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is daddy sharpening the axe he's been going along with this sham relationship for nearly 3 years, he knows what his son is and what skank is instead of posting cryptic crap give your tosser son a slap and tell the skank to duck off and if she doesn't leave your son alone you'll expose all the dodgy tit she gets up to, you've already implied she's coercive and controlling so sink boy won't get into to much trouble. If you don't like their relationship grow a pair and cut him off no money, no house, no cars. Skank will soon dump his arse when he hasn't got bank of daddy helping him out job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like she’s back in her cesspit judging by the decor behind her. But wtf is going on with her hair?!? She looks like she has gone to sleep in the hair and makeup from the plasterclass and dragged herself up to face the camera (probably after a comedown)
How can she go around looking like that? Her skin is terrible, lumpy & parched, but it's the hair ! Jeez
1679041158990.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think channel 4 has a contract to do 3 series?
Or do you think KP hopes to have another series
Hope they take MM off her soon
---
I am getting very nervous about BH as KP is very confident that she is keeping MM plus seems to be able to spend money like water
I veer from acceptance to despair about the whole situation.
I maintain that if any of us had a financial history like Price we would be homeless,and living on a strict budget overseen by the court and HMRC.
And I guarantee we would not be able to hide any assets,ample or otherwise.
I think it’s the unfairness that gets me.KP continues to live the way she wants with very little impact on herself.
Yet has caused so much hurt to others.
I wonder how she will behave at Juniors upcoming concert. I think she will move heaven and earth to get papped with Peter and Emily.
I reckonJunior is worried.He is probably both thrilled and nervous about his participation in this concert, but now he has the prospect of the woo hooing loon beating her way to the stage and trying to grab attention.
What can he do?It doesn’t look good if he ignores her.
I think SB senior has his own problems.Maybe the pointed quotes were not aimed at KP after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How can she go around looking like that? Her skin is terrible, lumpy & patched, but it's the hair ! Jeez View attachment 2034965
Bit off topic Willow,,, but of more importance than skank the hedgehogs that live in the logs at the bottom of my garden were awake and out last night, looked like mummy and 2 smaller ones first time i've seen them for months, is there anything to do food wise or just leave them to it. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is daddy sharpening the axe he's been going along with this sham relationship for nearly 3 years, he knows what his son is and what skank is instead of posting cryptic crap give your tosser son a slap and tell the skank to duck off and if she doesn't leave your son alone you'll expose all the dodgy tit she gets up to, you've already implied she's coercive and controlling so sink boy won't get into to much trouble. If you don't like their relationship grow a pair and cut him off no money, no house, no cars. Skank will soon dump his arse when he hasn't got bank of daddy helping him out job done.
Indeed; If he is really that concerned about what skank has and IS doing to his precious 🔔 🔚 son then he ought to act on it to sink the witch once-and-for-all.
OK 🔔🔚 will probably flip over Daddy interfering and all that, him being the macho Biffa 🔔🔚 that he is, but if he wants to ever regain some dignity or stand a chance of anything in life then he has GOT TO UNLOAD IT - specifically before it unloads him and destroys him utterly in the process. How can he not see what Her Game is eh, especially when there are so many of her other victims lying around? 🔔🔚 is a typically pathetic little bully - Daddy must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've always thought that part of the reason he's still hanging around, is because he's told her she has to pay up for the car she rolled.
When she gets her licence back she won't need him.

She have said before that she thinks she will end up like Princess Diana and die in a car crash. If I thought that, I wouldn't want to be in a car as much

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh… Alex R has just confirmed he’s in Panto for Xmas… what happened to her Panto booking she said she had? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Don’t forget according to that GBNews interview we have so much more to look forward to in the coming months.

Bankruptcy sorted
Harvey’s 21st birthday bash (Barney themed) in a club, which she’s selling tickets for.
Junior’s 18th party
Princess’s 16th party
More Only Fans, gonna be just like the old Loaded magazine days
Still thinking of training as a paramedic, definitely going to be doing that
Series 3 of MM
Another Harvey documentary with the BBC
A surprise programme about ‘having a baby’ with C4
A new autobiography
A theatre tour (unspecified content) coming this Autumn
Bringing back her perfume, calendars, selling memorabilia, a new range of underwear and swimwear
Probably a ton of more 💩 coming, but that’s enough for now 😁
C54319D1-6B2B-459A-9FB1-FF43EF49BDF3.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What’s the point of her latest tattoo, wouldn’t it be cheaper and a lot more comfortable just wearing a nice pair of cotton knickers? I mean being daring she could stretch to a midi brief or tanga but I favour full briefs as they cover all yer bits!

Just thinking she could have had the word cotton tattooed down there you can do it in 30% wash these days!
Maybe she could've had the brand NEXT tattooed on the back of her knickers...or would that actually just be the instructions instead🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit off topic Willow,,, but of more importance than skank the hedgehogs that live in the logs at the bottom of my garden were awake and out last night, looked like mummy and 2 smaller ones first time i've seen them for months, is there anything to do food wise or just leave them to it. 😘
I always put food out for the hoggies Stan. I get special hedgehog food. They love it. And are very hungry when they first wake up.
---
I always put food out for the hoggies Stan. I get special hedgehog food. They love it. And are very hungry when they first wake up.
Should have said and Water too. They drink a fair bit. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
---

---

I put some of my dogs fresh meat mix out for them little chunks of steak,liver,kidney,heart and next door has a little water feature their always there having a drink. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s back in her cesspit judging by the decor behind her. But wtf is going on with her hair?!? She looks like she has gone to sleep in the hair and makeup from the plasterclass and dragged herself up to face the camera (probably after a comedown)
Is that tuft of hair sticking up, what’s left of her real hair 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God I’m such a dick. AR’s not confirmed he’s in panto, he’s shared a throwback from 2019. Sorry everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m off to drink more coffee. Sorry I take it all back 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
God I’m such a dick. AR’s not confirmed he’s in panto, he’s shared a throwback from 2019. Sorry everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m off to drink more coffee. Sorry I take it all back 😬
You should have left it as of Emma,,, imagine skank just waking up hungover and on a comedown reading your post and flipping she'd spend hours going threw every online site looking for the story, it would be classic green eyed skank off its head swearing ranting throwing a major hissy fit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t forget according to that GBNews interview we have so much more to look forward to in the coming months.

Bankruptcy sorted
Harvey’s 21st birthday bash (Barney themed) in a club, which she’s selling tickets for.
Junior’s 18th party
Princess’s 16th party
Series 3 of MM
A new autobiography
Bringing back her perfume, calendars, selling memorabilia, a new range of underwear and swimwear
View attachment 2034996
Didn’t she say she’s bringing back Katie magazine or whatever it’s called, I didn’t know about it the first time round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You forgot

Bankruptcy sorted
Junior’s 18th party
Princess’s 16th party
Series 3 of MM
A new autobiography
View attachment 2034996
You forgot her Katie magazine she's relaunching

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.