Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So where does the thong tattoo end? Is it just the back or on the front too?????
CAUTION, PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE EASILY SHOCKED!

Here is the tattoo on it's posterior and pubic region, unless it drops it's drawers it would be hard to tell. I pity the poor tattooist that had to perform that, a gynaecological nightmare. Not forgetting the malodorous, putrid pong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
those fucking teeth
---

someone showed her a photo ?
---

goes all the way round but i dont think it goes down and up..........not enough money in the world for that shit.
That’s going to look a bit .... pants...isn’t it?
I did wonder if the tattooist continued doing the rest of it around the front, and if not, where did he stop?
Future boyfriends are going to be given some Indian ink and a needle and told “ fill in somefink while you’re dahn there “
---
But it doesn’t look like knickers here.It looks like...fungus .. or antlers.

Anyone else just see a big ‘A’ in the the middle of that tat? A for Andre perhaps!!! Lol Katie price sending subliminal messages there !!

Reactions: 20

---
Third series of Mucky Mansion being filmed in May. Had massages every other day in Thailand; my boobs don’t get in the way. Would love to go on Australian I’m a celebrity, even got producer on, was fully complemented this year. I’ve never been asked, your management has. Would love to do Australian Masked Singer. it was all blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I'm ashamed to say that I bumped up the viewing figures by watching the grand finale, Stan.
I happened to see a couple of moments:
When Kipper said to Harvey 'Don't go breaking any more pictures' the camera panned across to display a badly broken pic with massive shards of glass poking out of it. But she didn't usher H out, nor did she carefully dispose of it
In the kitchen she opened the oven door and took some cremated garlic bread etc out to show Cole.
However, there was zero steam coming of it!
---
It must be like living in a cartoon house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
He cancelled ours at lunchtime yesterday, so no George and Gin for me either! Can you make the revised date?

Reactions: 15
It looks older than my granny and she's 92.
It looks older than my granny and she's dead!
---
Are all of these going to end up in a museum, thus cannot be purchased online or otherwise?
NB/ Asking for a friend....

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Or 'Grill' - Grant + Phil!

Am so shocked at the state of her face now.

We used to laugh at FPC but looking at the state of the canvas she had to work with, she did quite well to make it look human.

That 'make up artist' last night couldn't perform any miracles.

Did you notice on one of the videos when she was doing the make up demonstration nobody was listening, was mega rowdy and noone was interested!

Am nearly a VIPPy woohoo! This is my 1000th post! Only took a year and half!

https://giphy.com/117YQWW9BbB0bK

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Looks like Ryan now with Jeyda, so probably there to take some shit pictures for JYY….
---
So the interview. Has perfect , doesn’t know how many boob jobs she has had. Had a massage every other day in Thailand. Steven Tate who does IAC Auscsaid they had previously tried to contact her about going on the show, but didn’t get a response…,she sounded well pissed off!
No doubt she will be off to the hairdressers again today, judging by her barnet.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She’s really trying to be like Khloe Kardashian with those hideous nails.
She’s just a vacuous has-been now and I’m getting tired of her and her constant bullshit

But sometimes she needs a bit help herself, you know when she got her mate's bloke to fish that tampon out for her........................ BARF

Reactions: 14
Well if channel4 do another MM show they must be mad (or they had a contract to do them)
Hope she loses the MM soon

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.