Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....but she has a womb.... I think.....
Yeah but Giant haystacks looked more feminine than that heap of toxic shit
---
Random shit , at 8 pm tomorrow night want any Krustie that can sanct to do the green green grass blue blue sky dance lol
---
Random shit , at 8 pm tomorrow night want any Krustie that can dance , no matter what age , to do the green green grass blue blue sky dance you’ve got. a day to learn it , lol

Reactions: 12
I've always called it "IT" as it is difficult to differentiate what species it is.

Reactions: 21
So where does the thong tattoo end? Is it just the back or on the front too?????

Reactions: 16
Don’t mention George Ezra to me this week. Travelled down to the Capital from Scotland especially for the gig at the 02 and he did a skank, and cancelled Granted he did have severe vertigo and not just icannaebearseditis, that she suffers from regularly . Didn’t find out til I was on the jubilee line and almost at the venue. . Could have been worse I could have been attending a shitty sell-a-thon in a Blackwood industrial estate, listening to kipper squawking and attention seeking , at least I’ll get a refund

Reactions: 26
Home late due to WORK so I haven't been arsed to catch up, I'm thinking about her knee tattoo, it's probably
fake.

Oh and there is a KP thread on Mumsnet, they have flying monkeys too.

Reactions: 16
I feel so sad for Jett & Bunny. I don't think she takes good care of them but they don't have a choice. Junior & Princess are older & have Peter + Emily to rely on. Harvey is in residential care so he's ok. Those little ones are caught up in a horrible situation created by KFP & have no way out at the moment. What will it take for something to happen before someone steps in to remove them from her.

Reactions: 30
Home late due to WORK so I haven't been arsed to catch up, I'm thinking about her knee tattoo, it's probably
fake.

Oh and there is a KP thread on Mumsnet, they have flying monkeys too.
I don't think it's fake, it's just shit .

Reactions: 19
These pictures are in brighton - taken Outside donatellos heading down to the lanes heath and beauty. No where near London the charlatans!

Reactions: 10
Never mind the knee tattoo what's going on with her lips/face in that last photo!
---

Isn't that the club that Prince Harry used to frequent? Doesn't his mate own it?
Yes Harry was papped many a time falling out of there William used to go as well that was when he was happy and not with that scheming bitch of a wife

Reactions: 13
State of it!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but it's very like price's vanishing knee tattoo.
Slight differences in that it's finished and, er, visible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.