Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Manky lips runs in the family. SFP moaning about hers and comments on Skanky's insta pic about hers
AFP, Mr PP, KFP & SFP all have these cold sores. They shouldn’t kiss people on the lips, that’s why they’re all infected. Makes me sick when I see KFP kissing Harvey, especially when she has open sores🙈🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Evening everyone ❤.
Skanky up to her old manipulation tricks by posting "we'll be there to see you" on a picture of juniors concert gig, now skank will have to be invited or Pete knows she'll run to the papers with "I was banned from seeing my own son perform and in my fragile mental state it's destroying me" then another staged bikini shoot with hint of nipple, a post about getting a tittie tattoo, then begging for some idiots to buy £50 tickets to this hair and beauty thing because there's only a few tickets left but what skank really means is no cunts interested we've got hundreds of tickets left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I don't think much of the video of Katie's remake of Wham's Club Tropicana 😄 x ..
She also needs to shave her legs they looking quite hairy ...

Resizer_16786569113501.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I’ve read quite a few opinions that Jessica really didn’t have anywhere else to go with cosmetic surgery as a man, so became a woman, which would require many more surgeries.
i think jessica is addicted to surgery,like skanky. jessica is not going to find peace,she will never be happy, shes rich,shes board, all she had to do was get a 9 to 5 job and a place to live that was half her wages and she wouldnt have time to worry about what she looked like. her life would have been much more fulfilling than it is and she wouldnt look like a freak now. i also think she has serious health problems, her feet and legs are so swollen and all this plastic surgery must take its toll. shes another one likely to go like joan rivers did.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She may have had Emily as an influence and hopefully that has rubbed off on her, but she still seems to want to be a model like her mum, so there is the worry that once she does turn 18 that KP will have more influence on her because of that side of things. P seems like a sensible girl though, far more sensible than her mother for sure, so hopefully if ( probably more like when) her mother suggests doing something like OF she will flatly refuse.
But AFP was 'hawking' KFP around to agencies, with a portfolio of topless pictures, when she was 16. A bit different to a young girl promoting & wearing some pretty dresses etc. If it's done sensibly & she can make a bit of cash, while concentrating on her exams, good luck to her. Claire, Emily & Peter, won't put Princess in awkward situations, I'm sure. So I don't actually compare Princess to be like KFP is any shape or form. Bunny is the child I would be most worried about at the moment. KFP is putting her in very vulnerable situations.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
OMG - Pete and Claire are going to go nuts
Price is living her best fantasy there.Claire is the one with the knowledge and connections.Price ( as we know), couldn’t negotiate a car down a country road.Princess may love her mother, but she is well aware of how things are.The poor girl lets her ramble on because it makes for a calmer life.
There is nothing that KP would love more than to get a percentage as P’s “ momager”.The problems will only kick in when Princess is of an age to choose her own management.I can see emotional blackmail coming into play.

• Sad
  • Haha
Only now is she interested in Junior. She would barely look at him when he was a baby/small child.
Anyone remember that reality episode when Jnr had been in Cyprus for a week or two with his grandparents and Peter flew out to collect him. When they got home, Katie had gone to bed. Didn't bother waiting up to see the baby she hadn't seen for weeks. When Peter called her out on it, she just shrugged and said she was tired after working.
Wild horses wouldn't have stopped most mothers from seeing their child in those circumstances.
Not to mention the time (now removed from archives, hopefully by Peter who didn't want Jnr to ever see it) she was filmed saying, "Give me a girl next time Pete and I might bond with it." I remember it very clearly because it was so shocking.
She also talked about the babies being ugly on the scans they had, whilst Pete was emotional. Narcs are only interested when someone serves a purpose, even family. She doesn't feel like most people. I think this is one of the biggest reasons she gets away with so much shit. People see she is a mother and think that she must have feelings like they do, she doesn't. The justice system gives her the benefit of the doubt and thinks she will be ashamed like most people.....she won't be.

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
If ever there was any doubt about Katie being home already, it's the number of times she has posted about things she's going to do "when she's home."
She's been back a while, I would say.
No, not back until 14th.

• Wow
She will have to be in the audience, not back of stage with Peter, Emily & Claire.
She'll have to buy her own ticket, as well...Jr is never gifting her a free one. In fact, i'd bet he tells the doormen not to let her in under any circumstances. I've got visions of her trying to climb in a bathroom window. 😬

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Someone on the last thread claimed to have it on good authority that Harvey hit a member of staff at the college. Wonder is that why the nightclub visits were stopped?
It was only a matter of time before that happened - why on earth she was ever allowed to parade him out like some kind of circus act was beyond me.

• Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Willow,I can’t bloodywell remember but was P&J living with her when Kieran was with her?So much has gone on I get confused.com.🥴
Yes, Kieran was taking & picking them up from school, cooking their meals (general dogs body & hired hand). He had a good relationship with Peter & the kids spent time between the 2 houses. They had a cleaner that came in, but Kieran was mainly looking after them. I think it was towards the end, when Kieran really had enough and was moving out, that J & P moved in with Peter & Emily.

• Heart