Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't been rude to oogling Dolly,, but if i'd started trying to recap the last 4 months even the short version i'd still be writing it now. 🤣
I’ve popped in once or twice since then, I’m about a month behind :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning all❤Just been catching up on freds,I’ve been reading Secret celeb fred,they were discussing Gary Wankerer,a poster said that Skanky had fucked him she was going to mention it in one of her fantastic books🤢He put a stop to it.
Wasn't there talk on here that slymi Rymi was trying to set skank up with his brother but he was having none of it, now we know why if the Gary thing is true. 🤣
---
I’ve popped in once or twice since then, I’m about a month behind :)
I'll give you the short short short version then saves you trying to catch up,, skanks an even bigger bleep than she was 4 months ago and sink boys and even bigger bellend. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wasn't been rude to oogling Dolly,, but if i'd started trying to recap the last 4 months even the short version i'd still be writing it now. 🤣
Oh I know,you are never rude dear Stan❤so much going on Stan,pop you nose in the Westcrack fred,my god the bleeping lies,lies,lies,photos filtered to duck,stupid polo face.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here My Krusties are clever, you know all the celebrities and influencers, who the duck is this ???
I haven’t got a Scooby 😧
Its something off Ancient Aliens surely??
---
Yep it could stretch a little but she has chosen cotton fabrics so not much point. A professional seamstress / fashion house would have an overlocker and other machines to finish edges and they would choose stretch fabric, not use the zigzag stitch on a domestic machine on cotton. She's gone into bargain bucket territory getting someone who is a crafter to sew her bikinis out of cheap fabric which she said she picks herself. Source - I used to draft lingerie patterns.
She could always donate those ghastly bikinis to some strife-torn region needing emergency shelters. Theres enough room in those things for a family of four

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn't there talk on here that slymi Rymi was trying to set skank up with his brother but he was having none of it, now we know why if the Gary thing is true. 🤣
---

I'll give you the short short short version then saves you trying to catch up,, skanks an even bigger bleep than she was 4 months ago and sink boys and even bigger bellend. 🤣
The worst part is those facts i know…without reading a word! Sad useless cunting fuckers…absolute waste of oxygen! I wasn’t sure if she’d been back with the kids and Kieran’s status with J&B…is this the same holiday as when she first fucked off with them???

Jeez the therapy and help these little mites will need once someone manages to peel her claws off em!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh by the way I’ve never had Covid either,had all four injections,I live on me tod.Ahhh do live with fur babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stan,I must have missed that about Slymi,❤I’m an old gal memory ain’t sharp🤣
Sure it was just before Christmas when skank and slymi were doing the rounds, there were posts of them all meeting up and skank as usual slobbering over him at some club. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's a bit of a mystery at the moment, skank seems to be laying low, slymi Rymi is off on his jollies without her, sink boys being all cryptic, Sophie the source is deflecting and the press are printing days old bikini pictures waiting for the skank and the tit storm to hit when it arrives home. Could be a late night if she's on her way home because it'll be interesting to see who the first people are to get skank in for an interview when she lands.
1, Police,
2, Social Services.
3, Bailiffs.
4, School.
5, Lawyers.
Or will skank run and hide up somewhere until she and the clan can come up with a plan to get her out the tit and put the blame onto someone else.
Be interesting to see if an old picture of KFP, having her hair done at LA studio or somewhere emerges, to make it look like she's already back. Clearly the enabler/side kick SFP up to something & tried to make it appear she is already back. The family are pathetic. More sickening, that SFP has a young son & is enabling KFP's shocking behaviour towards Jett & Bunny.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Its deffo a rat wtf is she staying
Poor bloody rats.......................................
---
We’ll now, I’ve been off this thread for a while, popped back to have this new ‘knee tattoo’ revealed…it looks like a flesh eating disease is chomping away at her knee flesh exposing the kneecap! Of all the people in the world I could imagine with a flesh eating disease, it’s this manky witch! Shame there aren’t DMs on here, I need a recap from when she took the kids off Kieron until now, can’t be bleeping arsed to read through the dopey cows antics…it’s bad enough when I log into C4 her fugly bleeping face pops up!
Go to the wiki Oogling - you'll find it on there kept in chronological order

Be interesting to see if an old picture of KFP, having her hair done at LA studio or somewhere emerges, to make it look like she's already back. Clearly the enabler/side kick SFP up to something & tried to make it appear she is already back. The family are pathetic. More sickening, that SFP has a young son & is enabling KFP's shocking behaviour towards Jett & Bunny.
First two weeks of this holiday all about skank and some mini me bunny pics thrown in then sink boy is pictured and that's when the dynamics of the holiday changed skank started drip feeding more pictures of Jett with mummy, mummy pictures of skank supposedly spending more time with the kids. Sophie the source has had a visit from someone after sink boy was pictured and she's tipped off skank now the whole clan are trying to deflect and get skank out of this tit storm, their so predictable duck everyone else including the kids the most important thing is to save the gravy train. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
First two weeks of this holiday all about skank and some mini me bunny pics thrown in then sink boy is pictured and that's when the dynamics of the holiday changed skank started drip feeding more pictures of Jett with mummy, mummy pictures of skank supposedly spending more time with the kids. Sophie the source has had a visit from someone after sink boy was pictured and she's tipped off skank now the whole clan are trying to deflect and get skank out of this tit storm, their so predictable duck everyone else including the kids the most important thing is to save the gravy train. 🤬
I guess "Spending more time with the kids........................" equates to dragging them to sit in a tattoo parlour for endless hours listening to it screech in pain. Lucky kids.
I wonder what percentage of this Mentawl 'Elf 'Oliday has actually been centred around the children?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I guess "Spending more time with the kids........................" equates to dragging them to sit in a tattoo parlour for endless hours listening to it screech in pain. Lucky kids.
I wonder what percentage of this Mentawl 'Elf 'Oliday has actually been centred around the children?
2 days in total and that is being generous

Well skank did buy J&B an ice-cream and can off coke to share while she slurped down a milkshake what more mummy and me time do the kids expect. She even let Jett hold her hair then took them bra shopping. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What more does that bloody kid want eh? "FFS ee muss fink Ize got nuffink betta t'do innit............................"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie Price #257 The Moon’s a Balloon, she’s back home soon unless her boobs burst

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.