Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest.

Article points out you shouldn't lounge in the sun and dip in the sea soon after having tattoos.
Legs wide open again, what the hell is wrong with her? Disgusting. You have to worry about other hotel guests that use the pools where she's been filmed swimming. Infections rife. Where's the kids again? Who is taking all these pictures?
I had another though. Anyone who has seen the film Elephant Man, John Hurt, the poor man. He was so disfigured (massive lumps in his back & head), he could never lay down to sleep, as it affected his breathing. ( Ending always made me cry). Well, KFP must have difficulty laying down to sleep. Can't lay on her front or one side, with that massive drooping, wonky boob (both are wonky, I know, but one more than the other) Can't imagine she can comfortably lay on her back for any length of time, without suffocating herself. And the strain on her back will be unbelievable. It's going to end very badly.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Bloody hell, that's grim.

Has she done anything child friendly this holiday :cry:
NOPE..... Kids have had to sit for hours & hours while she gets tattoo's. She's obviously had bum & boob implants, so would be out of it then. She dragged them around some cheap tat & bra shops & got them a coke, while she scoffed a large ice cream sundae. Then they've had to sit there for the endless bikini pictures. Rest of time, she will be constantly on her phone, checking out all the articles & comments about her & getting SFP to edit/delete comments & report to redtops for stories to be released. Remember before internet, AFP or her use to buy every newspaper, everyday if she was in it or not. She loves reading about herself. Can anyone see any nipples in the transparent bikini.? Looks like there is one (real or not) but very high up in the wrong place!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sorry to be gross at this early hour, but this latest bikini looks like old straggly grey pubes hanging
down between her legs. o_O:ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 11.56.07.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The worst part is those facts i know…without reading a word! Sad useless cunting fuckers…absolute waste of oxygen! I wasn’t sure if she’d been back with the kids and Kieran’s status with J&B…is this the same holiday as when she first fucked off with them???

Jeez the therapy and help these little mites will need once someone manages to peel her claws off em!
last 6 months have been hair, nails,holiday,sb on,sb off ,holiday,hair, nails, tattoo, on the piss,on the pull , sb on,plastic surgery,hair, nails, tattoos, xmas day piss up,horse ran off,dog ran off,JR no show, sb off, hair, nails ,tattoo,on the pull in see through cat suit, sb on ,hair, nails , sb off,cancelled BH hearing,holiday to thailand with kids,sb on,posing,hair,nails,tattoos,sb off,on the pull in thailand with rimme to present day.there you go ,think i covered all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.