Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @SmillieKylie and @DC16 for the information, so H wasn't diagnosed but he does have symptoms of Prada.
Now things are a little clearer and proves SKANKY FUCKING LIED.
---
Yes, well found @DC16 This is the screen grab I always remember being shown from GOSH. Absolute proof what a liar she is
Yep!

Reactions: 22
She's not even had Covid yet. Is there any posters here that haven't? I've had once, my niece and sister has had it three times

Reactions: 24
Reactions: 49
I haven't had it, nor have I had Covid, at least not to my knowledge.
You’re lucky mate, I had it three years ago , just like a couple of days mild flu, thought I was gonna lose my wife, temp of over 40 degrees, they took her into hospital, weve had all our jabs since, I got it 5 weeks ago , I’m still off, chest problems short of breath , had blood tests antibiotics steroids, got a ct scan Sunday , more tests Wednesday, yet the missus who wouldn’t islolate from me , is as right as rain , weird disease

Reactions: 30
I havent but saying that I have kept out of the way & had all my jabs
When I had it (before my jabs), it was a mild cold and lost my sense of smell. Only knew it was Covid because OH was tested positive so I had to do a test as well.
Skanky was flying all over the place and not wearing a mask properly.

Maybe the coke makes you immune to everything

Reactions: 20
My cousin got it in September for the 1st time, it's caused her no end of issues, she struggles to walk, grip anything, all this came on because of Covid, my 2 daughters haven't had it. Hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 21
With the zigzag, it may be able to stretch the material out if the material is flexible....needs to be to get the material over those enormous punchbags....
Yep it could stretch a little but she has chosen cotton fabrics so not much point. A professional seamstress / fashion house would have an overlocker and other machines to finish edges and they would choose stretch fabric, not use the zigzag stitch on a domestic machine on cotton. She's gone into bargain bucket territory getting someone who is a crafter to sew her bikinis out of cheap fabric which she said she picks herself. Source - I used to draft lingerie patterns.

Reactions: 27
Yes, well found @DC16 This is the screen grab I always remember being shown from GOSH. Absolute proof what a liar she is
In my last career I worked with several children with PWS - they would eat anything - chalk, playdoh, paper from the floor - it wasn’t always food. In my 20 years working in a SEN setting I never came across one child with PWS the weight that H is.

Reactions: 32
Oh, now, just in time, there is a thread on Mumsnet asking people's thought's on Peter Andre.

Looks like a new user too, how convenient.

Reactions: 30
Poor sink boy if he's not posting cryptic crap he's picking up dog shit and sat in the attic at Pricey Towers checking on slymi Rymi and skanks instasham posts awaiting mistress skanks order to pick her up at the airport.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.