Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ming55

VIP Member
I haven’t got it to share, and sorry it was just something I seen in passing and I am no Katie Price Fangirl don’t get me wrong. I did like here back in the day when she was at the peak and popular in the 2000s, but she’s gone down several wrong paths since then
Suggest you read the Wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Anna666

VIP Member

I dont shock easily, but these pics honestly astound me ..... how can she not see, what everyone else is clearly seeing🤷‍♀️ she`s been a crazy twat for many years now, but this is proof that the drink and drugs, have frazzled her pea brain to the point where she cant distinguish fantasy to reality, its now blurred into one .... Keiron please push to get those children back ... someone who does this to their body and face, without seeing the issue, is not of sound mind, and should NOT be in charge of children

• Heart
I don't know quite why I find it so irritating but Sophie's Instagram is about 80% photos of other people's houses. If she likes the countryside so much why doesn't she move there? It seems fake to put photos of other people's houses up to try and look like
you have that lifestyle. I wouldn't be surprised if she got PR advice on how to build a brand and they said something like - "so you like the outsides of other people's houses but yours is a bit crap....ok we can work with that'.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Jesus - her left implant is at least an inch lower that the right ... maybe she cant tell because of her one tiny eye 🤦‍♀️ There is NOTHING attractive about the woman in this picture

1676989897893.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
@Jwren I saw you on another thread, why don't you join us here anymore? ☹
And @Pom Bear you're missed so much 😥
Skanky it's bad enough you driving your own friends away but why are you driving our friends away?!

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't know. I hope there is social service involvement at the minute but only courts can order residency. Kieran is getting legal help apparently.
I'm feeling confident that things will work out and that Kieran will regain access to his children. It may take a while, but it'll happen. I just hope the damage to the children is minimised in that period.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Honestly I’m just so confused by it all! There are still so many rooms just floor to ceiling full of shit. Letters from over 10 years ago?? And it’s all stuff to do with herself, pictures, clothes. There’s pictures of herself up everywhere. It’s just bizarre.
Cole found a bag of her River Island knickers she proudly showed the camera and said she can’t get rid as they’d be perfect for Princess 🤣🤣🤣 lucky thing lol

• Sick
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So for the last few months skanks been portraying herself as the poor single mother with mental health issues saving her kids from an abusive father and his partner bringing up her kids and looking after a house whilst still trying to earn a living, she's probably used this for SS, BH, MORTGAGE COMPANY and press and TV interviews getting the sympathy card and the usual look what a good mummy she is crap. But one photo has dropped her in it sink boy on a scooter shopping with her and the kids when she claims it's just her and the kids enjoying a family holiday. My point is if skanks used the single mother excuse to avoid and wriggle out of various things i'm now hoping someone pulls there finger out and she faces plenty of consequences on her return.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Sometimes comments on there don't get through just because of certain keywords. Anything that could even be deemed sexual or a bit rude. Such as 'fag' which I once typed quite innocently ...as in cigarette. I think maybe the word 'filthy' on what you wrote might not get through. I usually change words round and alter them a bit to get my comments posted.
---

Do you mean Alex Reid? I can't see any bad news?!
It looks like his girlfriend has gone in to labour at 18 weeks .... it's on his instagram

• Sad
  • Wow

JaynieDay

VIP Member
It’s going to be fascinating when KP turns on sink boy. She never tried with KB but he has dirt on her.
She did try to start slating Boyson, but he put an Instagram video stating he would tell all the shit he knew about her if she carried on trying to slag him off in the press. She shut up immediately, it’s a shame Boyson doesn’t seem to have any morals he clearly has enough dirt on the bitch and yet he does nothing. I have always lived by the saying bad things happen when good men stand by idly watching, but I don’t think anyone who simply watches can ever be a good man that goes for Kris Boyson too. He saw what she was like and what she could do, so he walked away. If he was really a good man he would have done something about her behaviour instead of leaving innocent, vulnerable children at her mercy. He could have helped the dads get them away from her, but no he looked after himself. He’s as despicable as her in my book, Sink Boy too.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
And she moans about these stupid coppers using Her Photos of H to take the piss.
Take heed skank. If you don't post these pictures then people can't use them can they?

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So just reading through seems sink boy was flavour of the month must be why he stuck around for his 15 minutes of fame and it was skanks way of keeping sink boy sweet while she was off shagging that polo player, kids nowhere to be seen so must have been filmed before the year anniversary of slapgate and sink boy wasn't allowed near the kids, sink boy dropping skank in it by saying the kids might want to visit ( meaning no 50/50 and custody as skank claimed) Sophie the source turns up sink boy disappeared (seems to prove the point that the price clan hate him) skank doing crafts any nursery pupil could do better and Amy the terminal talked on phone so filmed before skank fucked off to Spain with sink boy secretly in tow and apparently next episode Mr PP will be erecting a fence (that must be when skank released a story about H working with grandpa) all in all a fucking ratings winner. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Sometimes comments on there don't get through just because of certain keywords. Anything that could even be deemed sexual or a bit rude. Such as 'fag' which I once typed quite innocently ...as in cigarette. I think maybe the word 'filthy' on what you wrote might not get through. I usually change words round and alter them a bit to get my comments posted.
---

Do you mean Alex Reid? I can't see any bad news?!
He has put a detailed prayer on - looks like his pregnant partner is in hospital and may lose their twins (18 weeks)

• Sad