Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Latest
Picture 6!! Poor Grant goes from her collar bone to her waist, what the fuck does she think she looks like? In picture 1 in particular her bum implant is highly visible a) because you can clearly see the outline and b) because the skin over it is discoloured. What a fright she's become. WhoooooooHoooooooooooooo......I LOVE it do you LOVE it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Webster1357

VIP Member
It is true, unfortunately ( if both parents have parental responsibility) Most reasonable human beings just wouldn't do it. One of my cousins had his son kept from him for 8 years. She tried all kinds of things like, telling him to pick up his son, then they wouldn't be there ( she used this as evidence to the court he didn't care about his son saying he missed visits). She told the son his dad didn't care either so that he would say he didn't want to see his dad. At one point she denied the kid was his so he had to start going down the DNA route.....all this stuff needs court and many people can't afford it or can't mentally cope with it.

https://www.separateddads.co.uk/what-happens-if-ex-keeps-children-without-consent.html

View attachment 1973568
Funnily enough it's happened to my cousin too, her and ex have 4 kids together including identical twin girls, 3 of the kids went to the dads and never came back, he has poisoned them against her and now she doesn't hear from them, ever. One is now 18 and the twins are 13. It's heart breaking. and family mediation has not helped at all, her ex is massively bitter and enjoys hurting her through the kids (sounds familiar).

• Sad

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
How is she paying for the flights? She can’t have legally cards. Won’t hand over £12k in cash. She has credit cards clearly. Would BH not be answering these questions? She said she’s not with Crawl, so he can’t be named as paying now. What a cunning grifter she is, but she’s opening a Huge can of worms. Let’s hope this is alerted to bankruptcy people.
Trouble is that it does seriously look as if the decision has been made that she can indeed do, and say as she pleases with no consequences for her whatsover, irrespective of the harm being done to others including the children.
The red top rags, news, magazines and tv all seem complicit in the rehabilitation of Skanky's reputation regardless of the truth.
I fully expect the delayed BH to be another whitewash along the lines of, we tried but there isn't any money or any chance of repayments so best to give her a full discharge and allow her to get on with looking after both hers, and her children's MH.
I know this isn't the scenario that people want to see and those affected financially and mentally are going to be let down but it seems in this fucked up country the innocent victims of pigs like Skanky somehow deserve all they get by doing their best to live decent, honest lives by the laws of the land that others are allowed to ignore.
Even the scum are now printing the lies about being on holiday with J & B in Thailand whilst single and coincidentally bumping into Sink Boy who's there at the same time!

• Angry
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
What is this utter rubbish? SHE'S the 1 who posts her feckin' address on social media 🤦 No CCTV footage of these men in balaclavas? No phone pics or video of them? Surprising as she has her phone glued to her hand 24/7 🤔

Love the smokin' hot pool pics though 🤣 absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe she has let these out & thinks they're good 😳 She really is an absolute disaster from top to bottom 🙈
Police need to be sent the screen shots of where SHE posted the letter with new name & address. Otherwise, she'll be saying THEY leaked the info. Dopey individual.

• Heart
  • Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
If she’s got joint parental responsibility I don’t think she’d need to ask but Princess is at an age where she can if she wants to or not. Which is why I think it’s so telling that Junior doesn’t feature.
---
What the fuck is that table she made?! Did she put glass over the top or literally just stick cds on wood and leave it? Carl saying someone would buy it for £300? Is he off his tits?! I just don’t understand what’s going on here.
The table! It was like something a pre-teen would make. And her bedroom!!! The black stripes! The pom-poms! What?????

But what got me was room after room of boxes and carrier bags. What a mess and just illustrates how utterly lazy she is. I’d be mortified to let a camera in to film that mess and I am quite untidy.

The top floor that she “transformed” looked like a student bedsit from the 80s. Halls of residence now look better than this nowadays. What an absolute mess. I wasn’t sure if Channel 4 were actually taking the **** out of her by putting this out. As for Sophie saying it was like a spa reception - what sort of dodgy spas do you go to Sophie?

A lesson in money can’t buy you class. Jeez.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Kieran has seen Bunny a couple of times, unsure about Jett (That's all I can say about the situation)
My guess is that Jett was the one affected the most by slapgate so the narc mother is projecting all that fear and twisting it to make it seem like his fear was caused by KH and not slapgate.
And I also think that skanky knows he's harder to manipulate as he loves his dad and stepmum. So she needs to isolate him more than B.
She's been able to manipulate the girls far easier with the love bombing and hair and makeup stuff.
Nature walks with Jett or football matches are of no interest to her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
SS do not have power to make her return them, they can recommend it and it must go before a court to enforce it
If that's true it's terrifying, that an ex can just keep your children like that regardless of the custody arrangement.

• Sad

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Unfortunately his mum won't delve into it anymore, all I was told was he tried to get kids back but skank accused him of harassing her hence why he was arrested, investigation was ongoing at the time of talking with Wendy. Wendy has tried numerous times to gain access visits but skank is refusing the haylers any visitation to the children. So not sure what is happening now.
This is so sad. As a parent you should be supportive of your kids having relationships with people who love them and put aside your own feelings. I’ve got family members that are estranged to me but I make sure my kids still see them. The more people who love and care for kids, the better IMO

kirajodie

VIP Member
Only told you one msg regarding harvey, about being blind . Katie then said it's disgusting, I teach all my kids to look up to the police.. did anyone save the video she put up getting harvey to give the police the finger , and swearing at them, might be helpful incase needed for her compo claim

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just realised Sink-Boy hasn’t mentioned anything about his ‘star’ performance on Mucky Mansion on his IG, you’d think he’d be promoting it heavily in a piss-poor effort to kick-start his media career off the back of the Skank, but no nothing. Reckon madam has told him to ‘shut the f*ck up’ on SM, he’s gone awfully quiet. Guessing she doesn’t want to draw attention to anything involving him being with her, and fact they still on holiday when Bunny should be at school.

I don‘t know how she’s managed to stop them going to school, ( Mum of the year, yeah right, a decent mother does this, ridiculous ) we know J ain’t going but now B, their education will be falling way behind, not that Skank cares, I just can’t get my head around how this is being allowed.

• Sad

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Unfortunately his mum won't delve into it anymore, all I was told was he tried to get kids back but skank accused him of harassing her hence why he was arrested, investigation was ongoing at the time of talking with Wendy. Wendy has tried numerous times to gain access visits but skank is refusing the haylers any visitation to the children. So not sure what is happening now.
we wouldnt want you or the hayers and family ,to say anything that would give skanky a chance to plan,complain,block or counterattack anything thats in the pipeline,we just want those kiddies safe. while it would be great to know,skanky and the rest of the clampets will also be reading here and we dont want to jepordise anything. im sure it will come out one day,hopefully soon x
---
They have to keep advertising it, it's the only way they can get people to watch it - brainwashing
i saw her in the pink beekeeper outfit on one clip,its a delight, she looks like a fat, 60 year old barbie sumo wrestler 😂 🐝:poop:

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I’d be fucked off if she put my house on her grid without permission 😅
Imagine all the suspicious women asking their husbands "why's this ugly fucking grandma posting pictures outside our house, you been shagging this ugly grandma looking cunt" 🤣

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
yes, I think that by the time she was rapping about coke she and KH had officially split she was already cheating on the Milky bar kid
She was with Alex Addison after gimpy boyson ! Addison stopped her spending money and the Hoe went with two German boys. That was at the time jett was going to school for the first time ,she couldn’t even be their for him selfish bitch
She’s just a whore always has been

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Stan Butler

VIP Member
The gruesome twosome been quiet today especially sink boy wonder if that friend of the young lady sink boy was taking the piss of has tracked him down, the poster who left that message for sink boy on his instasham didn't seem to pleased with him, maybe someone could drop the young lady a message on instasham showing tattlers support and inviting her to read the wiki might be good to spread the word in Thailand. 😎

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
No he didn't, KP accused him of being sexually inappropriate with a minor and reported him to the coppers, but nothing came of it as far as we know. She's a known liar and has an agenda to destroy Kieran's life
Plus she sat on the alleged info until they split... She was that worried! 🤔

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
They lived with Kieran for a bit though didn’t they? I seem to remember Princess saying they only ever got to school on time if Kieran was taking them because Mum was always late.
Plus was it Princess who said Kieran always used to prepare breakfast for her and Junior :-(