Katie Price #251 Out in Thailand and what a mess she looks and our DC16 keeps buying her books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I'm sure the kids were running about with no shoes on, with the amount of crap and animal sh!t lying about that's a recipe for disaster.
---

How do they find time to go on holiday, look after the kids, hold down 'jobs', community service, look after the MM, with all the therapy they have to do? LOL.
Only two things matter in that list they being "their" and "olidays ". Sod the kids and sod the rest of it 😡
---
Perhaps she should have listened when she made Kieran have therapy for his so called cheating and sex addiction, more lies
One things for sure, she might be addicted to sex but blokes take one look at it in the wild and flee in terror. The days of skank having another victim on standby are LONG gone so SB in the long run you are stuck with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So sad to see Harvey looking bigger than ever! It’s just shocking! That poor lad won’t make old bones. The strain on his organs must be unbelievable! 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So sad to see Harvey looking bigger than ever! It’s just shocking! That poor lad won’t make old bones. The strain on his organs must be unbelievable! 😢
It actually makes me feel quite 😢.
---
It actually makes me feel quite 😢.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Episode 3 At the beginning you can see loads and loads of cars outside in the MM drive from the kitchen. All she does

Reactions: 14
I have watched all 4 and believe that channel 4 were taking the piss
They kept showing her bad hair
And everything she did was cheap and tacky
It doesn’t look like much money was spent
---
I have watched all 4 and believe that channel 4 were taking the piss
They kept showing her bad hair
And everything she did was cheap and tacky
It doesn’t look like much money was spent
The most expensive thing was the fencing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well the courts are useless at bringing her down, The Red Tops other than The Scum sometimes slyly digging away at her, are still writing puff pieces about her, TV channels still giving her coin and platforming her nonsense, but oh my reading the comments in The Mail after the green bikini set of photos, 99% of the public now see her as a figure of derision and a complete joke, an ugly deformed caricature of a woman.

Realised despite feeling despondent of late at the lack of financial accountability coming to her bankrupt ass, and the dreadful situation with the custody of B & J, our karma is arriving, and it was brought by her own hand, she looks a total mess, she can’t fix her face and body now, her looks and body have fled, they’ve left and will not return, you can’t fix the damage she’s done to herself. The Mucky Mansion programme has surprisingly been a gift to us, it’s showing her in a terrible light, it’s crystal clear how far she’s fallen, the programme is cheap and trashy, like her, Crawl and her are coming across as the thick-headed low IQ idiots they are, the place is still a tip despite any improvements C4 have made, it really is showing she’s a lazy cow with no ability to run a house that size. Skank‘s stuck with the vile thug Crawl, no new egg is coming anymore, she’s heading towards menopause (she will not cope with the challenges it brings if that hits her hard ) already think she’s peri now, it’s arriving, honestly we ain’t seeing the return of the Pwicey, it’s downhill all the way now.

Saw this on Twitter just now, says it all, it’s over Pwice, you just don’t know it yet…

B2B658D9-F3F7-4B7C-B3DF-F30AA8701985.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Also, I'm sure the kids were running about with no shoes on, with the amount of crap and animal sh!t lying about that's a recipe for disaster.
---

How do they find time to go on holiday, look after the kids, hold down 'jobs', community service, look after the MM, with all the therapy they have to do? LOL.
Wonder if Taylor Swift wrote this song, 'Anti Hero' about KFP - So apt !

I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser
Midnights become my afternoons
When my depression works the graveyard shift
All of the people I've ghosted stand there in the room
I should not be left to my own devices
They come with prices and vices
I end up in crisis (tale as old as time)
I wake up screaming from dreaming
One day I'll watch as you're leaving
'Cause you got tired of my scheming
(For the last time)
It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me
At tea time, everybody agrees
I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror
It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero
Sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby
And I'm a monster on the hill
Too big to hang out, slowly lurching toward your favorite city
Pierced through the heart, but never killed
Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism
Like some kind of congressman? (Tale as old as time)
I wake up screaming from dreaming
One day I'll watch as you're leaving
And life will lose all its meaning
(For the last time)
It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me (I'm the problem, it's me)
At tea time, everybody agrees
I have this dream my daughter in-law kills me for the money
She thinks I left them in the will
The family gathers 'round and reads it and then someone screams out
"She's laughing up at us from hell"
It's me, hi, everybody agrees, everybody agrees
It's me, hi (hi), I'm the problem, it's me (I'm the problem, it's me)
At tea (tea) time (time), everybody agrees (everybody agrees)

ESPECIALLY THE MANY 'tea' references !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
State of the plumber after he came out of the attic, he was filthy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
State of the plumber after he came out of the attic, he was filthy!
https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/katie-price-back-contact-ex-14470934 Another example of her lie's. Leo NEVER met up with her in Miami or has had ANY contact with her since he left her. He believes she's a liability and not the full ticket. He's been back to UK many time's since they split & has NEVER contacted her. She's deluded.
---
Next fred ?
#252 Kwik Fit tyres are low on rubber, can they borrow the tits & bum from the $crubber?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Cuntboy, Cunty has already treated you like a mug & you keep going with it. You're going to end up like the rest of the poor bastards that dipped their wick in it's rancid hole.
However, the others are half decent fellas & can be forgiven for their extremely poor judgement where Cunty is concerned.
You, though deserve every piece of shite & misery that she's gonna chuck at you.
So this was all bullshit then...? Said no-one in total surprise....
(reported 4 days ago...)

Katie Price insists ‘I like being on my own’ and confirms she’s single - OK! Magazine
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.