Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree SK.... But why go to Thailand with the kids? Why keep going back to Thailand, there's got to be a reason? Money laundering, drugs...Who knows? You would think they'd have gone somewhere nearer like Canaries. with the kids. Hopping on/off planes with little one's. Not really somewhere you would take younger kids. Of course America would be the best bet, Disneyworld, but I suspect with her admitting drug related driving, & RO's, they've put paid to her going there. It really is a mystery all round.

Reactions: 35
Someone's given her the 'hacked' excuse. She/assistant posts weird crap on there all the time. Whoever posts on there just shares videos or posts from meme pages. I sometimes wonder if it's one of the kids, because that's the level of humour on there. It's just random crap to keep engagement and the plastic fans interested.

Reactions: 22
remember this happened before when she was there after slapgate and he just accidentally turned up out of the blue this will be the next story we must all act really surprised and shocked think I might have ruined the agenda lol
---
remember this happened before when she was there after slapgate and he just accidentally turned up out of the blue this will be the next story we must all act really surprised and shocked think I might have ruined the agenda lol
Get ready to looked shocked and amazed 1.2.3

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Shame no other tourists have seen them and taken pics , diffently a reason should not be seen together her family , his dad , Keiron , courts , cafcass , ss, she is making out kids need a break with her this will help with kids taking 3 weeks off for there mh

Reactions: 16
My thoughts. She took J&B to Thailand to piss KH off. She goes there for surgery and if she has the children with her they will need an adult to supervise them whilst she is in the hospital and in recovery. That's why SB is there. I don't think her family will be happy with him being there with the two smallies which is why he is being kept in the cupboard. The family hate him and knows exactly what went down during slapgate and that J&B are frightened of him. She has brought him along for babysitting duties whilst she has more work done to Grant and Phil.

She did the same with the visit to Spain he was not supposed to be there just her and the children. He let the at out of the bag. Which is what he did with showing his airline tickets

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Theoretically yes but what's going to happen if he doesn't. Probably not much. If there's a risk of a parent taking children abroad to stay, the other parent can inform police as it could be abduction but as she has no family or house in Thailand, it's very unlkely.

Reactions: 20
Weight loss due to stress of being around Kipper and living in the loft more like

Reactions: 19
It is there for engagement, her facebook page has done it for years. It's just for clicks and revenue. If you have over 100k followers you can monetize your accounts but you need people to be looking and engaging it, so you hire someone to post shite for your demographic.

Reactions: 22
No way would Kieran have let Cunt take the kids away for 3 weeks. She's done it because she can. No repercussions from anyone in authority.
This is a long & painful process for Kieran. I hope that her access is severely restricted when they return to Kieran. He's got alot of shite coming his way with Jett & Bunny. I hope they're not too damaged by their cunt of a mother.

Reactions: 42
So she's on a looser any way you look at it, if she's posted it she's a twat, if it's an employee then it shows she doesn't run her social media but is still a twat for allowing it, basically she's a twat.

Reactions: 29
Foxy is around and just watching

Reactions: 18
She looks so sad , like a ghost child

Reactions: 26
Looks like they may be going to visit Ryan's mum at her house. Katie was there with KB and Harvey a few yrs ago
Who's that - is that supposed to be KP? Or is it Ryan's Mum? Serious question.
If it is KP, I just can't recognise her at all with that filter.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.