Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PA's wife, beautiful, young, clever and a natural mother, all the things his ex ain't. That relationship they have has to grind her gears, look what she's got? Crawl and that weird looking fucker who seems to spend his dodgy life in Thailand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
All Katie can ever say about those throwback pics of the kids is, "Oh you're so cute/handsome/beautiful."
As if the aesthetics are all that counts - which for her of course, is the case. Ironically, what with her own aesthetics having gone south years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just looked at the program guide and skanks MM is on 10pm C4 and C4+1 at 11pm then on again at 12:10am on 4seven who's going to watch that bleep 3 times in the same night,, nothing like flogging a dead horse and trying to justify giving this piece of tit a platform by trying to boost the ratings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Compare these lovely happy holiday photos to the gruesome ones posted (or not posted as they aren’t together of course) by Skank & Sink Boy. Bet she’s fuming seeing one of her exes so happy.
So happy, and although these look like gifted with some decent future content to come, it will be delivered in a classy way. Kipper must be spitting he gets to work with high street brands like on the beach and airlines like emirates. She is scraping the barrel with knock off dangerous air wrap dupes. Now I’m seeing this, with her impulsive nature and not thinking about consequences, I wonder if she knew about Pete’s plans via princess and junior so shelled out for the expensive flights as a “ I can do it too “ - unfortunately for kipper he’s not got the bankruptcy people breathing down his neck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Peter played an absolute blinder the day he made the decision to flatly ignore her. It must drive her MAD!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
There could be a meltdown moment and a social media rant on its way from skank tonight, can imagine skank and sink boy already arguing because of not celebrating sink boys birthday or valentine's day because he wanted to grab the spotlight and get his mug in the press and after Pete's post can now imagine skank having a pop at sink boy for not having a job and how skank pays for everything because he's not the famous love island millionaire luxury car dealer he said he was. popcorn is on standby. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Compare these lovely happy holiday photos to the gruesome ones posted (or not posted as they aren’t together of course) by Skank & Sink Boy. Bet she’s fuming seeing one of her exes so happy.
Their trip looks amazing to be fair, and they both look so healthy and happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just looked at the program guide and skanks MM is on 10pm C4 and C4+1 at 11pm then on again at 12:10am on 4seven who's going to watch that bleep 3 times in the same night,, nothing like flogging a dead horse and trying to justify giving this piece of tit a platform by trying to boost the ratings.
Yeah and see they are doing up 5 rooms on the upper floor .

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Off to work on ASA again. Skanky is never going to learn, report report, report
That girl who does this looks like a waxwork dummy, why would you do that to yourself? Advertising courses on how to carry out a dangerous procedure, not wise.

Reactions: 28
I don't like old Peter from his Katie years. I like to think he's matured and evolved as a man since he left her. Emily seems like a good influence.
I seem to remember him saying quite recently that his behaviour in the past was arrogant and entitled - he’s owned it and changed - seems to be pretty decent to me.
---
There could be a meltdown moment and a social media rant on its way from skank tonight, can imagine skank and sink boy already arguing because of not celebrating sink boys birthday or valentine's day because he wanted to grab the spotlight and get his mug in the press and after Pete's post can now imagine skank having a pop at sink boy for not having a job and how skank pays for everything because he's not the famous love island millionaire luxury car dealer he said he was. popcorn is on standby. 🤣
We can only hope Stan! X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I seem to remember him saying quite recently that his behaviour in the past was arrogant and entitled - he’s owned it and changed - seems to be pretty decent to me.
I really hope so, he was awful to Emily early in the relationship on one of his tv episodes (the one where he booked the safari)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.