Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really pathetic isn’t it.Maybe she thinks if she says it over and over again,people will accept it as truth.Give it up Price, you’ve been totally rumbled.
Her vitriol doesn’t surprise me any more, it just makes me shudder.She never misses an opportunity to get the knife in.

Reactions: 24
As I said yesterday it was Bunny that said he was in the MM not long before they went on hols.Dropped them both in it.

Reactions: 31
if my memory is correct,quite awhile ago she was talking about H,now was her or somebody else say her other kids was frightened of H when he was in a bad mood.
I remember that and imo that's why they were with KH during lockdown because she had H with her

Reactions: 19
@PTMe Hope you are well,have you been reading the fred? What do you think on her being caught out with SB,her making out they were just friends.

Reactions: 26
Whilst all of that is nauseating bollocks....we need to just read the comments. Everyone is absolutely sick to death of her. Nobody believes it & nobody cares. So she can keep selling her big successful comeback all she likes. It's all in her deluded head. Nobody is remotely interested. She is hated. She has butchered herself.

My favourite bit is the "Junior couldn't be there". Yup, he chose not to be there because he's seen the light a long time ago. He wants as little as possible to do with his "mother". Harvey has no choice. Sadly at the moment, the little ones have no choice. And I think Princess just feels torn 🫤

Reactions: 34
I agree with everything you have said, just when we think she will finally get her just desserts something luckily happens to deflect what is going on with her, but have faith Willow I do believe her luck will run out sometime, yes she thinks she is untouchable but that is a dangerous thing, she is a nasty disfigured jealous bully and when AFP is no longer here she will go off the rails imho . Its is disheartening and sickening what she gets away with but I do believe she will get hers, just have a little more hope and faith I know it is difficult it gets me down at times but I truly believe she will come unstuck big time she is now as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside .

In OK mag too.... Sigh....

Katie Price at home with her kids: ‘My mansion is mucky no more!’ - OK! Magazine

Reactions: 23
Do you think that slimy Rymi took the pictures and sold them without her checking them first
I think this is very plausible.She is not happy with being caught with Cole.
I thought there were other reasons, but this makes the most sense.I hope it IS something to do with a condition of SS regarding the children.Although I can’t help remembering the Spanish holiday where he was pictured as well.

Reactions: 23
Morning all. I've been too upset and angry to post. Sometimes it's easier to take a step back but it's also great to have this platform for when we need to let things out. And you @Pink Squirrel couldn't have said it more perfectly! Saved me the trouble. I'm glad @Rita Chevrolet has archived it too.

Reactions: 32
Exactly this…… But does anyone know what Crawl is getting out of it? He is coming across as a downtrodden stupid little knob. If this is what he’s going for then well done . The only pleasure I’m taking from it atm is the state of them both and how unfulfilling their pathetic lives must be if everything they do and everywhere they go involves dastardly scheming and planning. Surely that’s got to take it’s toll? Constant lying is not easy.

Reactions: 28
Hey peeps! I've been struggling with everything that's going on, like so many of you wonderful and kind people, it's just too much isn't it, with her taking two vulnerable children away with her and that piece of shit had to take a wee break from as I've been struggling not to let it all overwhelm me, but then I gave my head a wobble, it's nothing compared to how it must be for Kieran, I truly don't know how he stays so strong. And he IS strong. He's amazing, and he inspires me to not lose hope, because he never has and he never gives up and NEVER stops fighting for them kids, no matter what she does to him. Same for DC, and CloudChaser and everyone who constantly and tirelessly works to bring justice and protect others from her evil.

So fuck that bitch. This thread is life. It's the only place that calls her out and exposes her lies and awful things she does, and I truly believe is instrumental in bringing her to book. To everyone here bless you. To the people who are losing heart don't. My GFM friend has told me of something tangible (on top of the ongoing legal costs being put to good use) that the money has helped with this week. It IS making a difference and Sam again said thank you and it is helping more than you can ever imagine.

So come on troops! Let's not lose heart! The BH is still happening and she's dropped herself in it being away with SB. The kids will not be with her forever. The Harvey news is a brief respite for her but it'll be forgotten about by the press by tomorrow. All her chickens are coming home to roost and waiting for her when she gets home. Enjoy Thailand you vile piece of shit. Everything's waiting for you when you get back, you're loathed beyond measure and you are a haggard, desperate, fucked up, ugly piece of shit with no friends and no man who will touch you with a bargepole, except Sink Boy who despises you and will ultimately assist in destroying you. So "enjoy" Thailand. While you can.

Reactions: 58
Breaking news ... Kipper and Carol.confirm they 'bumped into each other' visiting mutual friends at the same time in Thailand ... they were pictured together but deny that they planned to dress alike ... thats just a coincidence as well

Attachments

Reactions: 42
Hi "long time lurker" who used to be the biggest fan of this "person". Thank you for joining us and advising us to close these threads because your idol is too "popular".
Gosh I'm really glad you have come here to give us your opinion and advice!
Oh and by the way, this "silly hype" is about:
2 innocent children being taken away from their dad
A disabled man being exploited
Many innocent animals DYING due to neglect
Numerous people suffering due to not being paid what they are owed
Numerous people being bullied and trolled
This "person" breaking the law over and over including driving whilst banned, drunk and high and blaming her MH bollocks to get away with her criminal activites....
But yeah, we'll stop this "silly hype" and will quickly close the threads! Thank you long time lurker

Reactions: 70
The Diary of Kipper Price, age 44 and three quarters.

Dear Diary,
I am here in Thailand again. I love it! This time I have brought the youngest kids with me, my gorgeous Bunny Bops mini me and the boy. We are having such a great family time, just me on my own with them. I love it! We have been shopping and to the hair salon and then shopping again. My gorgeous Bunny Bops mini me got her hair braided and now all my fans are saying the same thing! We look like twins, no one can believe I’m old enough to be her mum. I love it!
And guys, you will never guess what happened next! I was casually strolling down the street in a blue bikini top that flaunted my curves, when I bumped into my ex, Cole. Can you believe it! He is in Thailand again too, at exactly the same time as me and my kids on our family holiday. I love it! He is even staying in the same hotel, how mad is that?
There is always so much drama in my life, I love it!
Must dash, my gorgeous Bunny Bops mini me and the boy are waiting for me to take them shopping. Again! I love it!
KFP

(with apologies for the correct spelling and grammar)

Reactions: 51
Major deflection mode engaged on Facebook. The look on those kids faces, B breaks my heart. Mother doesn't give a flying fuck does she?!
Bunny looks like a kidnapped victim. If I saw her in public I’d ask if she was ok. I think Jett has learned how to fake smile as he’s been doing it longer.

Shame Kieran can’t just wait in arrivals and take them home from the airport when they arrive back in the UK.

Reactions: 33
How can you proudly show off a home you have neglected and allowed to decline into an absolute shithole?? There is no pride in letting the world see how you have allowed your kids to live in such filth the only way you can put it right is to let a TV channel stupid enough to stump up the cash for it.
AAAGGGHHHHHH she really grinds my gears I can’t wait for the day she crashes and burns and the truth about her shitty life all comes out. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 28
Well said. Stay strong and keep the faith. Every day is a nail in her coffin. Sure all her posts are not going unread by those that need to bring her down.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.