Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a HUGE clue where they say "unfollow her". Her sycophants say it constantly. We don't EFFING FOLLOW HER you idiotic simians! You don't have to follow her to see her posts! Really grinds my gears when they say that.
I hear you ... I would say what I really feel, but sadly that would get me banned from here, have to choose my words carefully at times:cool: .... we are here to gossip, chew the fat with like minded people, and to see justice served on someone who flouts all laws, we all have to live by, gets away with soo much, where the rest of us would be punished/jailed, that alone gives everyone here a vested interest ...... ` If she is immune, why aren't we? ... many of us suffer with MH issues, yet don't break the law, and remain decent members of society, without pulling the overused mental health card, we manage to live life, pay bills ... TAX ... despite our own problems ` ... why the duck would we avoid or close this thread, stop clicking the stories, and if that were done, she would carry on regardless, so what would that accomplish 🤷‍♀️ absolute zilch

NO ... those in the know, have done some excellent work on here, it may take a while, but eventually SHE will ` pay the piper ` in one way, or another, its coming .... as for the flyin ` DIM arse lickers ` its confusing how people can have every single wrong put in front of them, in print .. the courts ... clearly showing the crimes concerning this vile specimen ..... and they ` still ` defend her ...... it beggars belief

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On Ryan's pr page, take It this will be tomorrow's front page. Wonder much she made out of harvey this time
And of course she has to mention 'Harvey and MEEEEEE! She couldn't just say Harvey could she? I'm surprised she hasn't tried to trademark 'Harvey and Me' yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hear you ... I would say what I really feel, but sadly that would get me banned from here, have to choose my words carefully at times:cool: .... we are here to gossip, chew the fat with like minded people, and to see justice served on someone who flouts all laws, we all have to live by, gets away with soo much, where the rest of us would be punished/jailed, that alone gives everyone here a vested interest ...... ` If she is immune, why aren't we? ... many of us suffer with MH issues, yet don't break the law, and remain decent members of society, without pulling the overused mental health card, we manage to live life despite our own problems ` ... why the duck would we avoid or close this thread, stop clicking the stories, and if that were done, she would carry on regardless, so what would that accomplish 🤷‍♀️ absolute zilch

NO ... those in the know, have done some excellent work on here, it may take a while, but eventually SHE will ` pay the piper ` in one way, or another, its coming .... as for the flyin ` DIM arse lickers ` its confusing how people can have every single wrong put in front of them, in print .. the courts ... clearly showing the crimes concerning this vile specimen ..... and they ` still ` defend her ...... it beggars belief
It easy when you are a moron like they clearly are. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, and sadly, how many times have we seen the outcome of parents living off the paycheck of the kids. This never ends well (Aaron Carter, Macaulay Culkin, Michael Jackson etc etc etc). Her income stream is now virtually depleted so she is now trying to live vicariously off of B given that P has taken a (small) step away from her toxicity.
I don’t think her income is depleted. She’s clearly had a deal with Mirror, to drip feed useless stories. More money from MM 💩show. Farage interview. OK shoots/magazine articles. Selling 💩products/ lucky, lucky raffle. From these alone, she probably earns more than any of us do a year. But then she’s spending extravagantly , £12k at least on Thai travel, without accommodation costs. We don’t know what utilities, community charge etc costs on MM, IF she’s paying them. Same for nails/hair/surgery etc, can’t all be free. She’s a wheeler dealer lying con artist, so not sure of her outgoings. But she’s obviously got cash coming in. NONE going towards her creditors and massive debts though.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I don’t think her income is depleted. She’s clearly had a deal with Mirror, to drip feed useless stories. More money from MM 💩show. Farage interview. OK shoots/magazine articles. Selling 💩products/ lucky, lucky raffle. From these alone, she probably earns more than any of us do a year. But then she’s spending extravagantly , £12k at least on Thai travel, without accommodation costs. We don’t know what utilities, community charge etc costs on MM, IF she’s paying them. Same for nails/hair/surgery etc, can’t all be free. She’s a wheeler dealer lying con artist, so not sure of her outgoings. But she’s obviously got cash coming in. NONE going towards her creditors and massive debts though.
True true. By depleted I meant not at the levels of before (or to cope with her reckless spending). I'm still hoping the authorities grow a pair and ensure that J,B and H are outside of her poisonous grasp

Reactions: 16
Think skanks earning potential has almost disappeared on her own even with sink boy there's no interest now, it's obvious from the MM renovation and photo shoots with mags skank needs the kids to draw some interest and £££'s. I'm hoping petes put a stop to skanks plan of being momager to princess mini me so now skanks having to turn her attentions onto J&B. H isn't the big money maker and go to for sympathy anymore so Jett's taking his place now and as i said Pete's probably keeping princess at a distance so bunny takes over the mini me role. It's all about skank and her quest to stay relevant and exploit the kids for advertising, freebies and £££'s.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No disrespect to any one of you lovely people, but I’m so angry & disheartened, I’m only skimming threw the comments now, because we’re all saying the same things that have been said before. She’s a compulsive liar & never gets justice for her actions. Poor Kieran must be at his wits end, seeing the kids looking lost & sad, in Thailand with her & that awful, aggressive looking man. I believe Kieran is paying for her hatred she feels towards all her exes, because she can clearly get away with the terrible accusations & treatment she’s thrown at him & Michellle. She’s unstoppable now. Poor Kieran was naive & drawn into her fame. I know she quickly married him as she was unsure who got her pregnant. Jett looks like Kieran & Bunny identical to Jett, so clearly Kieran’s children. I’m sure all of us on here, have our own problems, whether financial, health, relationships etc, and to see KFP, flaunting herself, making a mockery of BH, kids MH,, her MH ( bollx) and the disrespect of the law, is making me sick. The latest police letter, is giving her more publicity & she’ll milk this for every penny. So as I see it, after the Caroline Flack situation, she plays the MH card & now the police case about Harvey, gives her the ammunition she needs. Police will be careful now, not to cross her, so she’ll use that to her advantage. God forbid when she’s driving again, no insurance as it will be hard to get it & way too expensive, but dare police pull her over… no, I don’t believe they will. Court BH, stopped due to her MH. Authorities will be too worried to touch her. Now playing kids MH, SS, school etc, will be careful about how they deal with the situations. I think she’s untouchable & unstoppable. Clearly she’s not the full ticket & is evil & dangerous, but she seems to have all the cards in her favour unfortunately. Sorry for the long, negative post, but all hope for me is lost that she will ever be given justice. Only consolation is, she looks shocking, face lumpy & haggard, body mutilated & sore looking & she’s stuck with Crawl, because they have too much dirt on each other. The losers though in all this are J & B & Kieran, so so sad.
It may feel like she is 'winning' at the moment Willow but that will just ultimately lead to her downfall. She will be so cocky that she can get away with anything that it is only a matter of time before she is out driving drunk or coked up, will have an accident and this time she won't walk away from it. Either that or she will OD on drugs at some point. That's what happens, people get cocky and think they can do more and more and then OD without realizing it. Especially when they mix drink with them.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.