Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Her enabling family are very quiet aren’t they? Strange that. She’s pleading MH issues and is also more or less self mutating herself for all to see and her family do nothing. Strange that. They are normally quite vocal, but nothing. No quotes from any unknown sources at all.

Reactions: 32

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I was wondering if it might backfire and more info can be investigated between now and new hearing in April. That would be great
Well I would imagine, selling assets (perfumes) from a defunct company of her's is illegal, for a start. Wonder where all the perfume is stashed, at MM I assume. This MH card could be played forever. Surely if the courts are made aware that she was having Botox/fillers etc the day before she should have attended court, they can do something? I also think she will be off on holiday very, very soon.

• Heart
If she’s suicidal, how comes she’s not under lock and key in a mental health unit tonight for her own safety. Else for all anyone knows she could be looking for a way to kill herself right now!
Well yes and it's not normal to be suicidal one day then and having lip appointments the next. She's said in multiple interviews for decades she's wanted to off herself. she needs to accept she needs treatment for a serious personality disorder or a serious bipolar illness...or face up to her actions like a grown up.

Domcat

Exactly! It’s not going anywhere - she can only string this out for so long, she’s not doing herself any favours by constantly citing the MH card as a reason for slipping out of things, it’s all catching up with her - albeit slowly, but it’s still hanging over her head and that’s good enough for me - she’s not getting away with anything she’s just prolonging it all. Fucking hate the bitch.
Does anyone remember the post she put up recently saying what a strong woman she was, and how well she was coping with things? And another where she said her MH was the best it's been in a long time? Would love to see them again. Maybe we can track what happened to her from then till now. :unsure:

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She probably did announce suicide and she knows that when she does her mental health rants people have to take her seriously. Caroline Flack killed her self because she couldn’t bear the fact the police cam was going to be shown in court as evidence against her and people would realise she was a drug user and violent, although there is a whole world of difference between skanky and Caroline unfortunately Caroline did actually have serious mental health issues but I’m probably right in saying they were highlighted by drug and alcohol use, but because she couldn’t face up to her appalling behaviour we now all have to be kind.
I'm not aware that Caroline Flack ever threatened suicide, she just, very quietly, got on and did it. Skank on the other hand produces the threat at the drop of a hat and I'm certain she has never had the least intention of carrying it out. She discovered a long time ago that it intimidated people and got her her own way, so she takes full advantage of it. I reckon someone should call her bluff, as publicly as possible.

I've known of three friends or friends of friends who committed suicide and none ever gave the slightest hint that that's what they were going to do. Very shocking and sad but I respected their decision.

• Heart
  • Sad
What a stupid cow. The filler can't be contained in one spot. You can get someone to push it about with a spatula, a wooden spoon or sink boys asparagus but it will do the same as it did before because you inject too much.

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 19.19.49.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’ve offended people or if I am being mistaken for someone else, but I have been a long time lurker. I posted a while back, but have only started posting again since this bloody debacle, because it made me so angry. I thought this was somewhere I could come and join in with like minded people, but now I feel like I‘m suspected of being someone else, I don’t even know who, because I haven’t read all the threads… I guess I’ll go back to the other threads I follow
Sorry you feel like that 😔 I think people may be confusing you with one of the cunts that popped up before Xmas planting the pudding gate seeds. I think one of the user names was Suziesoo.

• Wow
I'm not aware that Caroline Flack ever threatened suicide, she just, very quietly, got on and did it. Skank on the other hand produces the threat at the drop of a hat and I'm certain she has never had the least intention of carrying it out. She discovered a long time ago that it intimidated people and got her her own way, so she takes full advantage of it. I reckon someone should call her bluff, as publicly as possible.
most genuine people rarely say anything & thats the problem

• Sad
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She's signed up to a cooking show on E4

KATIE Price has signed up to star in Celebrity Cooking School, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The glamour model, 44, has done a deal to show off her culinary skills - or lack of them - in the upcoming second series of the E4 show.

The reality show sees a host of famous faces, who are self-proclaimed ‘horrendous’ cooks, enrol in a crash course in cookery to see if they can impress Michelin-starred chef, Giorgio Locatelli.

A TV insider said: “Katie was top of the show bosses’ wish list, so they were thrilled when she agreed to do it as they’ll know she’ll make great telly.

“For Katie, it’s a chance to show a different side of herself after all the drama with her bankruptcy court case and her on-off relationship with Carl. She’s looking forward to having some fun and getting back to doing more TV again.”

While Katie has starred in her Mucky Mansion series for Channel 4, this will mark the first competition-based series she has done since her ill-fated stint on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins in 2020.

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The Sun has reached out to an E4 rep for comment.
Fuck me they must be desperate!

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
what a surprise her court case has been delayed yet again. Talk about taking the piss, Dolly’s piss pot is so traumatised it needs long term counselling!

She really is a piece of work and anybody continuing to work with her deserves all they get ie a load of shit and hassle for nothing.

What’s the saying, you can run but you can’t hide forever? Get them moon boots on dear and start walking as sooner or later you will trip up.

Mental health problem, my backside!

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
He's too soft, too timid, he should have let Jett and Bunny give interviews to the police after slapgate and that might have warned Skank and Sinkboy not to mess with him and his family.
Exactly ... taking the soft approach with a manipulative, hateful creature like pwiccee, has caused all this ..... we can hope he has learnt the hard way .... IT IS NOT in the children's best interest to have constant contact with their ` mother ` this is mumbo jumbo BS in this case, she is not just any ` mother `... the counselling and support they are both going to need, when returned ... doesn't bear thinking about ,,, she stopped this with ` pete ya cunt ` because he stood firm and hit back eventually, stood up to her ... went NO CONTACT, except through lawyers .... is fortunate enough to have the funds to do this, she was trying the same shit for yrs with him ..... the point being, a softly approach should never be taken when dealing with her, and Keiron was being far too reasonable 🤷‍♀️ he needs to play her at her own game, being nice will get you nowhere with pwiccceee

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I think this sounds like the court have temp adjourned this in light of more evidence and need to gather more info the judge must have been reading the case and is suspicious, this could actually be a good thing
I was wondering if it might backfire and more info can be investigated between now and new hearing in April. That would be great

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Do you honestly think a little thing like insurance will bother her?
I think driving drugged/drunk should invalidate your insurance, anyone stupid and arrogant enough to do so are making a choice.
By all means pay out for injury and damage caused to third parties but as for the drugged/drunk driver?
Fuck 'em!
If I had been my decision after the upside down in a ditch episode I'd have left Skank hanging from her bloody seatbelt all fucking night.
As it is good old Joe Public paid for her rescue and treatment and no doubt having the vehicle recovered.
Same with Slapgate and the numerous welfare checks.
All for a multiple offending cunt whore that doesn't pay tax and owes millions.
Stop threatening suicide Pricey, just fucking do it and make the world a safer and better place.
I’ve just renewed my insurance & it asks of any convictions in last 5 years. Dates, type of conviction, fines etc. where would she begin? Think there’s probably only enough space for 2. Insurance would be more than a small mortgage. How’s she ever going to afford that, especially on some flash pink Ferrari, or whatever it was she said she was having customised & buying last year? No, she’ll drive without insurance. Police should pull her over as soon as her ban is over😡🤞

• Heart
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I literally asked the question about Pete for other peoples perspective. If I had known I’d end up being accused of being someone else some of you have had a problem with I would have stayed lurking… I thought everyone was really nice until certain people thought I was someone else. It’s really put me off and to be honest I’m quite upset
There's only one person we want to upset and she goes by many names.... one of which is Batnan. Don't ye get your knickers in a twist about it, we're really nice on here.... mostly....

• Haha
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
That's been taken care of.
So sorry to hear this 💩 news, @DC16. I started a new job today and was just going to post she will turn up
With her psychiatrist when I saw your post! This is outrageous! Hopefully the BH will put more restrictions on her considering her conveniently oh so fragile MH. I bet she is off abroad tomorrow night or Friday for a rest!😡🤬

• Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Shit a b.r.i.c.k.

Lips touching her nostrils, mean little hairy eyebrows with huge grey stains on her skin to make them look bigger, and a load of wrinkles under her eyes, to say nothing of the freckles, age spots and warts..

Oh, and add in the straight white scar on her hairline. What a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 31