Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mother of the year posted this an hour ago on Facebook...View attachment 1944500
God it is just so horrible I can’t even 🤯 I hope Jett is playing it up, it deserves everything it gets.

I didn’t get my hopes up for tomorrow because the immoral bleep gets away with everything, all of the time. After breaching a RO and getting away with that I honestly knew in my heart tomorrow was going to be a walk in the park for it. She is a waste of time and energy. A bleeping waste of oxygen and flesh. And what she’s putting Kieran, Michelle and those kids through is abhorrent. She’s a child and animal abuser. That’s her black and white truth. There’s only one outcome and one outcome only that will end this misery for e v e r y o n e once and for all 🪦⚰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Afternoon everyone ❤
So the cunts got the BH postponed for mental health, can't say i'm surprised knew skank would have some trick up her sleazy sleeve at the last minute but MH in her last two interviews wasn't she saying she had no management and was doing everything for herself, didn't she say she was filming and had loads of new business opportunities, didn't she say she was looking after H and her youngest children, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the house and dogs/horses with no help from anyone. I take my hat off to you skank your either
1, a supermum and business woman
2, A LYING NARCISSISTIC BULLYING FREELOADING SCAMMING DRINK AND DRUGGIE CHILD NEGLECTING ANIMAL KILLING bleep bleep bleep.
Was waiting for your response Stan - as usual, spot on and speak for us all ! ❤ :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I can't say I'm surprised about any of this. It's the Queen of 'the dog ate my homework excuses' after all. Reading between the lines I'd guess she's had a bit of an 'episode' drug-induced or a very dramatic suicide attempt which very conveniently wasn't entirely successful but just successful enough....if you know what I mean. Those kids need to be safe and she needs sectioning if she's so bad.
You mean she asked the horse to trample her to death? Could the horse be arrested & charged 'Under Assisted Suicide Act (1961). If so, we need to set up a new GFM, to help said horses legal bills. :D Of course, if as I suspect, she has made noises to seemingly attempt taking her life, (will be fake), every one including Red Tops will be treading softly softly. This is her trump card & expect a statement from an enabler shortly, if that's the case.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This was from The Mirror-The Mark Dolan Interview on 20th January,not even 3 weeks ago.
So mentally unfit my bleeping MY bleeping ASS

During the candid chat, mum-of-five Katie told viewers that she is now putting her controversial past behind her as she spoke about what the future holds, her mental health journey and being a positive role model to those who also find themselves in dark times.

Throughout bankruptcy, arrests, marriage breakdowns, and a suicide attempt, Katie has managed to work through her trauma and has now found herself at one of the most positive stages in her life as she concentrates on her family and career.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Recap: she's a bleeping lying stinking rotten sick fake criminal pathetic bleep sIag piece of tit vile hated ugly rotten desperate detested slimy vicious dangerous fucked up narcissistic despised low life failure tit mother tit daughter tit sister tit wife tit partner tit animal owner tit rider tit business woman tit celebrity bullying trolling lowlife scum germ herpes riddled bleep 😡😡

@Dollylovesshoes pass that damned pisspot please....the REALLY big 1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, noted. ;) Thank you.
Please be assured after today's news, it has highlighted a few other things which will be looked at. She may have hopefully just made this 10x worse by trying her delay antics. 😂
Now that has cheered me up! Lets drink to that 🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍾🍹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
God it is just so horrible I can’t even 🤯 I hope Jett is playing it up, it deserves everything it gets.

I didn’t get my hopes up for tomorrow because the immoral bleep gets away with everything, all of the time. After breaching a RO and getting away with that I honestly knew in my heart tomorrow was going to be a walk in the park for it. She is a waste of time and energy. A bleeping waste of oxygen and flesh. And what she’s putting Kieran, Michelle and those kids through is abhorrent. She’s a child and animal abuser. That’s her black and white truth. There’s only one outcome and one outcome only that will end this misery for e v e r y o n e once and for all 🪦⚰
At least it will be nice and hot where’s she’s going. Then she can spend eternity has a melted puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was livid until having a big mug of tea & thinking about it, this might get her out of the bh for a while but she might have just shot herself in the foot regarding the kids, it will only be a matter of time before she loses everything
Sadly we all knew she would pull something like the MH card as an excuse, and sure enough she has. As you say though what may help her in one direction certainly should hinder her in another!

Reactions: 29
So what displays of sheer desperation will we be treated to for the next 2 months? She really is totally screwed isn't she 🤣
Surely even her die hard fans can see what an absolute tit show she is in every possible way now?
She's getting backed further & further into a corner.

Will someone please save those poor kids soon.
She is clearly bleeping nuts at this point & they should not be anywhere near her 😢

Has anyone any idea of what she'll do to raise money for the next 2 months? What disgusting displays of money spending will we see? What will she do to convince us all that everything is just fine & dandy? What big comeback will we see 🤣
Barf bums aren't making much. Only Grans isn't raking it in. Nobody wants her used undercrackers or an illegible video message. There cannot be any business that wants her to advertise anything for them. Mental health is great, she told us. But her mental health is bad & she can't manage court. Is she still "on the up"? 🤔 Surely the BBC & C4 will be seriously thinking now about doing anything with her 🤷 Will GB news even want her anymore?

She really is bringing herself down in spectacular fashion. I love it! Do you love it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her problems are not going away anytime soon, in fact every time she wriggles out of something all she’s really doing is delaying and creating herself another new problem. Which is what she has done here. She will get her comeuppance eventually and it’ll be bigger than before, we just have to stay patient. I wonder if the court may put out a warrant for her arrest tomorrow if they think she’s pulling a fast one??
Presumably if the court has delayed the hearing then it has accepted her MH excuse? What should happen is she should be forced to undergo an INDEPENDENT evaluation with a court appointed doctor and a report submitted, but it shouldn't be allowed to be thrown in at the last minute.

Reactions: 30
Lets get the fun back on here today, otherwise she has won....
Hi Katie 👋 why don't you pop one of your OFs outfits on and go mow the lawn, show us all you really are mentally unstable, it will give me a good laugh anyway, especially if they print the unfiltered version.
Great idea. Get those lawnmower blades throwing all the dog tit everywhere. A right shower of tit. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
DC said MH was part of the reason for delay
Wonder what else has happened love to think it is a court appearance or SS wanting to sort out kids

Reactions: 24
That's been taken care of.
i think there should be an independant mental health check of her (not the priory or by some private company that can be paid by her) thats ordered by the court,2 months in the local mental hospital. kids removed to care by social services,monitered visits by K and skanky ( to show ss who the real loving parent (kieron) is) and BH to go on those results etc., at least an independant investication would sort out the facts from the bull tit she spins. i just knew she was going to do something,i thought she wouldnt turn up,either bugger off on holiday or say her mother was unwell and go to ground, but to play the mental health card,just shows she knows what shes doing. God i hate this woman. no regrets,no morals, no conscience, no fucks given and 2 fingers up to all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So mother of the year posted this an hour ago on Facebook...View attachment 1944500
I think Jett reminds her of Kieran and is not as useful to her as Bunny, so he likely gets scapegoated and nothing he does will be good enough. Memes like this are quite worrying, I seriously think he could be unsafe with her as who knows what she is like when she really wants to take things out on him? There have been cases where kids were harmed and the scumbag parents posted loads of shite 'jokes' with horror/ serial killer themes, it's really not a normal thing to say or imply about your kids. When people show you who they really are, you should listen :(

• Sad
As everyone has already got drink in ready for tomorrow, I suggest instead we have a 'postponement party' this evening. Skanky, you're not invited because nobody likes you 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Presumably if the court has delayed the hearing then it has accepted her MH excuse? What should happen is she should be forced to undergo an INDEPENDENT evaluation with a court appointed doctor and a report submitted, but it shouldn't be allowed to be thrown in at the last minute.
Sorry to say this, but if she's playing MH card ^ talking (just assumption) about taking her life, then Kieran needs to be advised & get those kids out of there NOW. Look what happened to that headmistress & the daughter- as dramatic as that sounds, terrible things do happen when people are unhinged. Also those poor innocent kids have seen more than enough from her over last few years & probably listen to her saying unbelievable nasty things about K & M. IF she tried to harm herself with them in house, could destroy them forever. Authorities have already done a :poop: job, giving her access to them full time. Kieran now MUST quickly try & resolve the situation.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Goes to show what a fine businesswoman and enterpreneur she is...?

Report it please! Just so that the PTB know we are onto it even if they can't be arsed- yes we do the work but duck it! Someone has to sink this witch once and for all
---

Sorry to say this, but if she's playing MH card ^ talking (just assumption) about taking her life, then Kieran needs to be advised & get those kids out of there NOW. Look what happened to that headmistress & the daughter- as dramatic as that sounds, terrible things do happen when people are unhinged. Also those poor innocent kids have seen more than enough from her over last few years & probably listen to her saying unbelievable nasty things about K & M. IF she tried to harm herself with them in house, could destroy them forever. Authorities have already done a :poop: job, giving her access to them full time. Kieran now MUST quickly try & resolve the situation.🙏
Kieran take that gofundme and Go For the Jugular on it! If she's as barmy as she's making out to duck out of court then she ain't fit to have those children at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well after my ‘WTF now‘ feeling this morning upon hearing the news, like others I’ve calmed down. Like so many of you are saying this is just ’can kicking’, and think we all are now realising she’s just delayed the hearing, and it won’t work in her favour. Love hearing it may even have revealed further discrepancies she will now have to account for.

We can still take positives from today, the main one now being KH must surely have a big case to get the kids back. Don’t know the details of the MH excuse, but it must be recognised she is not fit to parent and is actually a danger to those poor kids welfare. For F*cks sake will someone take the safeguarding of those two children seriously now 🙏🏾

The Sun article went for her, they are not her friend, she will be mighty pissed off reading that, they didn’t go far enough, but they laid out all much of what what we know, but the general public don’t, she will be livid reading that. Said it many times now but The Scum are out for her, reckon come the April hearing they will spill all, deffo encouraged by the latest from them, knives are out.

She is stuck with that vile insipid Sink-Boy, it’s all coming out that they still together, and everyone is laughing at how pathetic they are. She can’t get a new egg, she’s too ugly, soiled and tainted for anyone to want to be with her except men things like Sink-Boy, that is her future now, and she cannot have anymore children, no one is interested in a fake marriage, she can’t sell the relationship bs anymore. She’s screwed on that score.

Finally add in her face/body are f*cked, her career in the bin, she has failed with OF (Dubai PP is her next calling) and anyway she can’t afford to run the MM even if she keeps it, it will drain what limited income she has anyway, it’s so over for her, April will come soon enough, and she will pay that piper, she already is in so many ways now.

Right opening my BH booze store tonight regardless, woo hoo f*ck you Skank, you still going down, we just gotta wait a bit longer, keep the faith everyone, Skank will take herself down eventually, and I believe soon, she’s a total mess, just look at state of her, there no way back, she has nothing to offer, she’s just kicked that can again, and hopefully April will help quicken that day of reckoning 👊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.