Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the eleventh hour and eleventh minute lol I swear I wasn't clock watching its definitely a sign she's a bleep
20230208_111312.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘
No doubt its been planned all along.
And i still believe she's going to bring out the mother story to try and gain sympathy pretty soon.

Reactions: 34
She got a sick note so she doesn't have to go! The lying witch. I am sick of people that don't have mental health problems using this card.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lets get the fun back on here today, otherwise she has won....
Hi Katie 👋 why don't you pop one of your OFs outfits on and go mow the lawn, show us all you really are mentally unstable, it will give me a good laugh anyway, especially if they print the unfiltered version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Ive mainly been lurking lately because i just cant with this woman anymore,but seeing DC's post is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Kind of knew it would be coming!
Mentally unfit my bleeping ass,hair and nail appointments every bleeping few days,in charge of 2 kids duck off and duck off some more.
And what about her "getting dolled up night" next month 15th March,is she going to be mentally unfit then?
bleeping SCUM 😠😡🤬
Those poor creditors 😟 look how angry we all are, they must have steam coming out of their ears.

KIPPER, YOU bleeping COWARD!
GET YOUR FAT ARSE IN COURT!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Well,I’m so pissed off hence me having a tit in piss bucket.💩a Massive turd right in her bleeping gob.woo bleeping wooo.

Lets hope this will be used re her kids staying with her..🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞
Please don't, my MIL is staying with us as she broke her leg, and guess who's on commode duty? Mr Webster doesn't have the stomach for it. 🤮 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those poor creditors 😟 look how angry we all are, they must have steam coming out of their ears.

KIPPER, YOU bleeping COWARD!
GET YOUR FAT ARSE IN COURT!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬
I was going to say this, with her spending splashed all over the news and insta her creditors must be fuming and now she's wriggled out of attending. When I went bankrupt I literally didn't have a pot to piss in. No assets no nothing as I had sold all my stuff on ebay to try and pay things off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Lets get the fun back on here today, otherwise she has won....
Hi Katie 👋 why don't you pop one of your OFs outfits on and go mow the lawn, show us all you really are mentally unstable, it will give me a good laugh anyway, especially if they print the unfiltered version.
I think that ones been done already @DC16 , why dont we have suggestions for a new photoshoot , needs to be at MM , as due to her MH she is unable to be out in public, allegedly. My suggestion is the babybel outfits but clearing out the septic tank .infact apologies @DC16 , she didn't mow it in the latest OF outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the court are allowed to ask for an independent psychiatric assessment?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That's been taken care of.
So sorry to hear this 💩 news, @DC16. I started a new job today and was just going to post she will turn up
With her psychiatrist when I saw your post! This is outrageous! Hopefully the BH will put more restrictions on her considering her conveniently oh so fragile MH. I bet she is off abroad tomorrow night or Friday for a rest!😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32
She will be frantically putting in lottery tickets hoping her luck will change and wins enough to pay it all off but if this actually happened I would bet my hat she still wouldn’t pay and spend it on herself . She doesn’t want to pay anything
---

She will be frantically putting in lottery tickets hoping her luck will change and wins enough to pay it all off but if this actually happened I would bet my hat she still wouldn’t pay and spend it on herself . She doesn’t want to pay anything .
Todays turn up is not unexpected but as others have said the further down the road she kicks the can the more exposed her nefarious activities will be exposed

Knew she’d pull a stunt like the despicable Stephen Bear! Bet she’s already got tickets for Thailand!!
Take her passport off her!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
So sorry to hear this 💩 news, @DC16. I started a new job today and was just going to post she will turn up
With her psychiatrist when I saw your post! This is outrageous! Hopefully the BH will put more restrictions on her considering her conveniently oh so fragile MH. I bet she is off abroad tomorrow night or Friday for a rest!😡🤬
I reckon she will be on holiday on Friday. Its half term next week.

• Angry
  • Sad
I doubt what she’s done has been done on the advice of someone more knowledgeable than herself. Any solicitor would advise to deal with the problem as it will not go away. At this rate she might find herself in the Priory for real sometime soon

I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘
Exactly! It’s not going anywhere - she can only string this out for so long, she’s not doing herself any favours by constantly citing the MH card as a reason for slipping out of things, it’s all catching up with her - albeit slowly, but it’s still hanging over her head and that’s good enough for me - she’s not getting away with anything she’s just prolonging it all. bleeping hate the witch.

I reckon she will be on holiday on Friday. Its half term next week.
If she does go away, will someone who lives close by go and rescue those poor pooches.
Don't bother with SinkWanker, let him rot in the attic!

God, I hate the bleeping pair of them!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.