Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a second. I was reading this article and they mention about Jordan Trading being finally dissolved after HMRC gave up trying to get over £200k she owes them in tax/VAT. That business was for her cosmetics and perfume lines. And lo and behold, just after it’s been liquidated she’s suddenly made a huge stash of her old perfumes appear that she’s now flogging on her ‘memorabilia’ page for cash. Surely those were assets relating to that business and she hid them while it was being liquidated?! Which is illegal!

Checked companies house and the business was officially dissolved on 6th January 2023. Then she started flogging all this memorabilia including her ‘stock of discontinued perfume’ and loads of her books from the 19th January 2023. So tempted to report this.
Goes to show what a fine businesswoman and enterpreneur she is...?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
DC you said there is more to it than "mental health excuse" for the reason it was postponed. I realise you have to keep certain info quiet to protect your sources and respect that. I was wondering if she had also used "family crisis" as an excuse, the card played could be AFP health or the childrens alleged PTSD.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
If she thought she could pull off the BH she would have turned up. She's scared shitless, can't answer the BH questions and has kicked the can down the road. It's still hanging over her head and won't go away. Let's hope it helps KH get his kids back. If they were my kids I'd have taken them away from the dangerous situation they are in by force if necessary.
---

DC you said there is more to it than "mental health excuse" for the reason it was postponed. I realise you have to keep certain info quiet to protect your sources and respect that. I was wondering if she had also used "family crisis" as an excuse, the card played could be AFP health or the childrens alleged PTSD.
I would imagine you are correct. She has no interest in those kids other than to use them for her own ends, add in the immortal AFP and being "stalked" by KH (trying to get his kids away from the car crash that is the Skank. What an absolute bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
This is the exact reason she took them poor little kids. I can't come to court my son has ptsd (hence the post) and he doesnt cope well if I'm not by his side for even a few mins. That's why I've to being him to the Salons with me. I couldn't possibly do a whole day in court my son would regress because he has abandonment issues (caused by moi)

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Have already donated travel cost to the GFM. Although the delay is frustrating let’s make something positive happen for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
No, that wasn’t mentioned.

She is fucked and she knows it! She can delay things as much as she wants as imo it will get even worse. And when not if she suddenly comes through her bad mental elf patch we will all be waiting with party poppers and prosecco.

Reactions: 34
I have just donated the money I would have spent on my celebratory tipple and food to GFME to aid K get his babies back

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The new date is 12th April
BUT we want to know exactly WHY it's cancelled, all the nitty gritty stuff. IF Reg Tops said due to MH issues, it would strengthen Kieran's case. But at least it's been reported, along with her endless list of debts.

Reactions: 39
She is fucked and she knows it! She can delay things as much as she wants as imo it will get even worse. And when not if she suddenly comes through her bad mental elf patch we will all be waiting with party poppers and prosecco.
I agree the longer she keeps this going the more information about what she has been up to will surface.

Reactions: 39
If she's playing the mental health card someone should contact KH so he has another reason to add to his toilet roll long list of reasons of why she is an unfit parent
If shes mentally unfit then surely the children should be taken and placed somewhere for there own safety.

Reactions: 40
Afternoon all 😘 I am not a bit surprised the BH is not going ahead tomorrow, I think Skanky thinks she’s being clever by pulling this stunt, but I think as already has been mentioned it will give people more time to gather evidence against her and her spending.

I personallycould not stand the stress of things like this dragging on, I believe she will come unstuck and it will be all of her own doing.

I hope the little ones are soon back with KH
Roll on April.

p.s am so pleased her and SB are arguing long may it continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lays out all current info & history nice & clearly, not a positive word in that article.

I thought taking a directors loan out & not paying back was a criminal offence? Would also be prosecution for an offence against your responsibilities as a Director too? (Not the official jargon, just my wording 😉). Why hasn't she been charged with anything to do with this? Companies House should have instructed the police 🤔
AND they should have taken away her passport until this :poop: show has an outcome. I saw this:

Misconduct
Where a directors loan is used as an alternative form of income, there are a number of areas of misconduct.

Firstly, such behaviour could comprise tax fraud as it would effectively be disguised remuneration where remuneration normally subject to PAYE/NI is “disguised” as a loan, to avoid such a liability.
1. Overview

The Insolvency Service has powers given to it by law to consider complaints about:

• people who are bankrupt or have a debt relief order
  • individuals subject to bankruptcy or debt relief restrictions
  • live companies where we’ve received reports of serious corporate abuse such as significant misconduct, fraud, scams or sharp practice in the way the company operates
  • the conduct of directors of companies that have entered into formal insolvency proceedings (administration, administrative receivership, creditors’ voluntary and compulsory liquidation), or that have been dissolved
  • a disqualified director or bankrupt or somebody who has a debt relief order acting as a company director whilst disqualified or otherwise breaching their restrictions
  • the reuse of prohibited company names

Anybody can report misconduct relating to the above to us. The Insolvency Service cannot investigate complaints that do not relate to these matters, for example, we cannot investigate a complaint about a sole trader who is not bankrupt.

Our powers are different depending on whether a company is live, in compulsory liquidation, in other formal insolvency proceedings or has been dissolved. Check the Companies House register if you don’t know the status of the company that you want to complain about.

We will assess any information reported to us and consider whether to carry out further investigations.

I am sure the BH have found many abnormalities in what she's already submitted & what is the actual truth. Hopefully they can dig even futher now, so not done herself any favours postponing. Bragging arrogantly about 'she's glad she's bankrupt'! Well hopefully it will be more than that - PRISON.

We may take further action against the bankrupt, director or company if we find things that concern us during our investigations.

I'm pretty sure, in amongst the financial mess of KFP, the courts will find many

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘
I can't say I'm surprised about any of this. It's the Queen of 'the dog ate my homework excuses' after all. Reading between the lines I'd guess she's had a bit of an 'episode' drug-induced or a very dramatic suicide attempt which very conveniently wasn't entirely successful but just successful enough....if you know what I mean. Those kids need to be safe and she needs sectioning if she's so bad.

Reactions: 45
No, that wasn’t mentioned.
Does it really surprise any of us I said last week it would be a mental health crisis. She could even claim she will never be mentality well enough to attend such a stressful hearing, and if she gets backing from doctors it will be dropped. Probably told everyone she will do a Caroline Flack if she has to attend.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Hang on a second. I was reading this article and they mention about Jordan Trading being finally dissolved after HMRC gave up trying to get over £200k she owes them in tax/VAT. That business was for her cosmetics and perfume lines. And lo and behold, just after it’s been liquidated she’s suddenly made a huge stash of her old perfumes appear that she’s now flogging on her ‘memorabilia’ page for cash. Surely those were assets relating to that business and she hid them while it was being liquidated?! Which is illegal!

Checked companies house and the business was officially dissolved on 6th January 2023. Then she started flogging all this memorabilia including her ‘stock of discontinued perfume’ and loads of her books from the 19th January 2023. So tempted to report this.
Yes, noted. ;) Thank you.
Please be assured after today's news, it has highlighted a few other things which will be looked at. She may have hopefully just made this 10x worse by trying her delay antics. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
My thoughts/dreams:D
She was planning on saying SB paid for everything, but daddy has put a stop to that as it may make them investigate his finances, and he might not want that.
Something illegal has come to light, using Harveys credit card, hiding assests from a liquidated company.
She is been questioned by SS and the police for her comments about KH and the danger she is to B and J.

I do worry about how B and J are going to cope when they are eventually returned to M and H, as she will no doubt have told them such awful things (daddy doesn't love you, M hates you etc) It would be nice if P and J could help them settle back into normal life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Poor Kipper, time for her to be sectioned for her own good and so she can get the treatment she so desperately needs.🤣

• Haha
Afternoon everyone ❤
So the cunts got the BH postponed for mental health, can't say i'm surprised knew skank would have some trick up her sleazy sleeve at the last minute but MH in her last two interviews wasn't she saying she had no management and was doing everything for herself, didn't she say she was filming and had loads of new business opportunities, didn't she say she was looking after H and her youngest children, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the house and dogs/horses with no help from anyone. I take my hat off to you skank your either
1, a supermum and business woman
2, A LYING NARCISSISTIC BULLYING FREELOADING SCAMMING DRINK AND DRUGGIE CHILD NEGLECTING ANIMAL KILLING bleep bleep bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.