Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BambiK

Chatty Member
Michelle Visage has commented 'gorgeous little girl' under the Bunny makeup post.

Didn't like MV on Strictly. Is she friends with KP?
They were on the same Celebrity Big Brother series. I'm not sure if they are friends though.

Reactions: 13

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Have been reading through the extracts from the Skank's books (thanks DC!) and in one part she said she can't wash or style her extensions so ties it up in a ponytail between salon visits. I've said this all along. She said sometimes it's really manky and greasy. It absolutely beggars belief that a grown woman can't take care of her own hair. 🤮
Its not her own hair though - its someone else's glued onto her ratty stumps
---

I’d have to “ pillow” her in her sleep. Listening to that drone on would send me to a straight jacket - not even joking, they should hire her out to interrogators , the enemy would fold within 30 mins I reckon
Send it to Putin as an offerring to his Greatness - he'll soon be running away screaming
---

I’ve just renewed my insurance & it asks of any convictions in last 5 years. Dates, type of conviction, fines etc. where would she begin? Think there’s probably only enough space for 2. Insurance would be more than a small mortgage. How’s she ever going to afford that, especially on some flash pink Ferrari, or whatever it was she said she was having customised & buying last year? No, she’ll drive without insurance. Police should pull her over as soon as her ban is over😡🤞
Like I said, Insurance is for plebs. She won't even bother because she knows any company will crucify her with her reputation and/or convictions, or she'll find some mug to front it and go as Second Driver; This sounds like a job for Sink Boy!!! Woo hoo!! :)
---

Yeah...where we gonna go now then ????
Thailand of course :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
The pic of her flashing, one of numerous occasions, in front of her kids too. John Barrowman got totally cancelled lost his job on Dancing on Ice for 1 flash. She’s a pervert.
This is in America so doesn’t apply here but it should Jennifer Lien American actress exposed her self to children!
https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/.
the same should apply to skanky price ( odd where Pete’s looking though 🤮in the photo
---

Hahahaha. No chance. Just ordered a new one. And no, definitely not from her, and definitely not pink. That colour has been spoilt for me now. But I do like going at top speed. 8mph. So watch out 😁😁
What have you got getting @midsummer blue , I have a mini crosser cabin scooter

• Wow

suzy9/11

I’m not sure if I’ve offended people or if I am being mistaken for someone else, but I have been a long time lurker. I posted a while back, but have only started posting again since this bloody debacle, because it made me so angry. I thought this was somewhere I could come and join in with like minded people, but now I feel like I‘m suspected of being someone else, I don’t even know who, because I haven’t read all the threads… I guess I’ll go back to the other threads I follow

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Omg, exposing yourself to random men especially while married, seriously weird behaviour. That photo is vile too
Sometimes I wonder if Kipper is having a laugh on everyone. eg; in that fanny-flash-pic - have her gizzards been badly air-brushed out or is she wearing a merkin? Also, on that ridiculous pic of Bunny wearing shit-loads of makeup and false lashes, is it exactly the same on the official wedding photos? :unsure:

• Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Bunny had makeup on, badly trowelled on by Pointy chin, but, that picture on instasham has used a filter to add more makeup and the same stupid lashes Kipper had on for the Farage interview ... Kipper is trying to get reactions for media coverage AND I would put money on her starting the 'looks just like her Mum' rubbish that she does with Princess ... Bunny looks more like AFP in this photo from the actual wedding ... without makeup on she looks like Keiran (in the same way that Princess looks like Pete - neither girl looks like Kipper)

View attachment 1949511
---

Depends which face you have on kipper .... these faces are several surgeries apart, and, the one you currently have looks nothing like either of them
---

I think that following the eventual outcome of the BH Kipper may be in court defending criminal charges for money laundering charges as well all of these other claims ... one thing is for absolute certain, whatever she does now she will be appearing in court again and again for the next few years at least
That’s an interesting photo. I wonder if Sophie made them tone it down?

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Latest

BANKRUPT Price is set to earn a huge five-figure fee for just TWO weeks work on Celebrity Cooking School.

The 44-year-old star is planning her TV comeback following her drink drive crash and cocaine confessions.

She's lined up to earn up to £20,000 for 14 days work on the E4 series -which sees terrible famous cooks attempt to turn around their culinary skills - and bosses believe she is worth every penny.

An insider revealed: "She's getting a massive payday for only a couple of weeks work.

"Her contract sees her bank more money the longer she lasts in the competition, and she'll get a bonus if she makes it to the final three, so she's looking at banking around £20,000 if she lasts the duration of the series.

"Chances that she'll go the whole way are pretty high too as she's already done Celeb Masterchef, so she has that advantage on some of the other contestants, and bosses know she's a big draw for the show so won't want to eliminate her early."

TV executives see it as a good investment as they know Katie is a huge draw for viewers, who are invested in her progress after her recent documentaries on PTSD and depression.

The source continued: "It's an eye-watering amount of money for a couple of week's work- more than most people earn in a year.

"Even if she doesn't make it all the way til the end, she's still looking to get around half that fee, so either way she's laughing.

"For Katie, it's come along at a great time as she needs the cash to help with her dire financial situation, and she also wants the exposure by being back on reality tv."

The Sun has reached out to an E4 spokesperson for comment.
Anyone feel like having a technicolour yawn after reading this?

Last edited:
  • Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Theirs an app free called Strava it should calculate how many miles you’ve done
On batteries it depends on the size if you ask the shop you bought your scooter from they will be able to help you
That’s great Thankyou. My new one will get me a lot further than the one I have now. So can’t wait.
Got new batteries for my old one but still have the same problem.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Does anyone know if social services are involved and looking to remove J&B? The local authority have a responsibility to those children given their main ‘caregivers’ mental health problems…
Please do have a read of the wiki… there’s loads of info on there.

• Heart
Isn't it funny how you don't realise that you've formed any mental image of people until you see something like this and realise you actually have, and how completely, totally and utterly wrong you are!
I have zero interest in StarWars, but this is just superb!
😁 and this is only a little bit!
---

My bestie would saw his left arm off just to visit this, let alone own it 😍
Same as Stan …. give me a yell if you’re ever down here x

• Heart

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Actually you
Maybe a punter on OF paid for a sexy pic of Bunny and KP had to put it on Instagram because children aren't allowed on OF. She always finds a way to break the rules and she doesn't give a shit for Bunny's safety or privacy.
could be right and the thought of it makes me feel sick.

• Sad

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I heard the other day that, if you use a large garden fork and plough it firmly into the soil, the worms will come quickly come to the surface as they think it's a mole burrowing.
I wonder whether the vibrations from Kippers' Nokia will drive the worms out? 🤭
I imagine they are the size of the ones in Tremors?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Bizarre isn't it? Yet she always claimed to be 'as bald as a badger down there.'

Badgers are not bald though.
Scabby disgusting stain on humanity you are skank

• Sick