Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F*cking hell. £50,000 a month, £50,000 a month. What I could do with cash like that. We really are mugs aren’t we. Mugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So skank and porta potty loydd didn't get any interest so now it's skank and coketona getting an airing when this doesn't get any interest expecting another feud with sloppy seconds goodger and then melted marsh to pop up.
Lloyd is currently all over tiktok with her begging bowl out and it's not going down well with people, the beggy cnut is asking for all the big gifts.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I don't think she will get away completely, she's had too many chances, the whole thing started in 2018 and she's took the piss since then. Now she
comes up with a chunk of cash to benefit herself and keep her house? It should raise questions about why she has that amount 'spare' aside from her big living costs ( 3k a month energy, 6 horses etc). Why should the creditors get nothing whilst she demands her far too big house be saved? I really don't think she can get away with it...again.
She will, she has a get out of jail free card. I'm a professional driver, if I flipped a car while drunk and high, let alone being banned, there is no way I'd avoid jail

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
haha Well done, @BiffasBeemer . You're right, I bet it smells as cheesy as a Babybel!

Anyhoo. What's been happening in Kippers world? She dressed up all shmexi again. *Wolf Whistles* She's found out you can buy fake nips on Ebay, though placement of said nips is going to take her a wee while to figure out. Bless her. Allegedly, Sinky the house-elf has been freed from captivity and is still keen to tampon-dive for his Missus. Though, if Horsham council have their way, he'll need to find a new master with a bigger driveway! Not sure you'll find anyone with a bigger driveway than Kipper!

Carry on Krusties!

I must share the credit with @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy who came up with the howler 'fat babybel'

Screenshot_20230204-065859_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

Ps loving the babybel gif!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All she seems to care about is her keeping the MM sod anyone else
---

Even if the BH is held in private surely the creditors would be able to hear what is said?
I'd have thought that was THEIR RIGHT seeing as she has ripped these poor people off and doesn't give a tit about it either
---

Yep I thought that too, @ClivE. Rather early for Valentines day.
Meanwhile on what of todays' KP news links it showed the ghastly results of a newborn baby who was continually kissed on the lips by its mother who had the Herpes Zoster Virus. It recommends that a child should NEVER be kissed on the mouth due do any natural bacteria lurking.
Especially by old cesspit gob skanky :sick:
---

And contains more (man)cheese than a Babybel.
Not necessarily Green Cheese either Alex :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think PP Fencing will be there. He has been at several Court hearings.
I don't recall seeing him but if he has been previously, then it's possible he may be the "chosen one".
Does anyone else think PP is actually Ron? MoRon seems more literate but maybe that's just PP using spellcheck?
---

Chauffeur skank yes Rosie.. but the paps will be lurking so no filtered backgrid pictures so what outfit does skank wear and which "chosen one" in their un-filtered glory will she choose to do the walk of shame into court with holding hands. View attachment 1934094View attachment 1934095
Oh Stan, you owe me breakfast. I just threw mine back up 🤢🤣 what do they both look like?! 🤣
---

Don't think Slimi can drive Rosie, plus he wouldn't want to be filmed without the filters. He didn't like it last time he was 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 he wasn't pleased, was he? He probably thought the paps had an filter on (an ugly one) as he believes he looks like his IG photos in real life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
On £5000 a month, I would be able to afford lots of holidays. I would economise, stop getting my ratty hair done 6 times a week and go to my beloved Greek islands.
Many greetings from a tattler living on a small greek island x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't recall seeing him but if he has been previously, then it's possible he may be the "chosen one".
Does anyone else think PP is actually Ron? MoRon seems more literate but maybe that's just PP using spellcheck?
---
It did cross my mind too.Mainly because I don’t understand how anyone ( outside of the clan), could defend her.
I mean, owing £500 to a blind school?Ripping off small businesses?
The casual indifference to animals in her care?The cruelty towards KH?
Then again, perhaps it is just someone who enjoys winding people up.
Not unlike Binfest🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It did cross my mind too.Mainly because I don’t understand how anyone ( outside of the clan), could defend her.
I mean, owing £500 to a blind school?Ripping off small businesses?
The casual indifference to animals in her care?The cruelty towards KH?
Then again, perhaps it is just someone who enjoys winding people up.
Not unlike Binfest🧐
Ahhhhh Binfest, wherefore art thou Binfest! I want a coded hint of hope! @Binfest come on love, give us some cryptic tea ☕😊
---

Oh that's not fair, Willow! I'm told it's a dab hand at cooking cocaine and making crack
I've a feeling she'd even mess that up 🫣 maybe she'll go out to the shed and blow herself up a la Breaking Bad 😁🙏 Then the children can go home and the horses be properly looked after.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've a question. Best outfit and worst outfit over the years? For me the worst has to be the condom. The best... Hmmmm. Probably Loose Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

Oh Stan, you owe me breakfast. I just threw mine back up 🤢🤣 what do they both look like?! 🤣
---

🤣🤣🤣 he wasn't pleased, was he? He probably thought the paps had an filter on (an ugly one) as he believes he looks like his IG photos in real life.
I think MoRon is too literate to be PP. I bet he's a deranged fan, there are going to be people out there that fetishize 'celebs'. After all, serial killers have people writing to them, wanting to marry them. Some people seem to be able to ignore the obviously rancid aspects of someone's character like that. Sinkboy seems to be another one!

Reactions: 20
@DC16 has said, I believe ,that there are people who will go after her privately, through bailiffs rather than bankruptcy court.
Let's hope the 9th & the weeks after are gonna be tit for her. If the bailiffs come they'll take whatever they can, that means the horses could be taken.
Oooh goody, I can’t wait to see her on ‘Can’t Pay, We’ll take it Away’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've a question. Best outfit and worst outfit over the years? For me the worst has to be the condom. The best... Hmmmm. Probably Loose Women.
She looked best on LW (dreadful dreadful program) because she would have had a stylist. ITV couldn’t risk her turning up on set in her trackie or with her usual ‘brought at market’ get-up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looked best on LW (dreadful dreadful program) because she would have had a stylist. ITV couldn’t risk her turning up on set in her trackie or with her usual ‘brought at market’ get-up on.
DOH of course! Ok then, I can't think of a "best" that she's been responsible for 🫣

Thinking about it, when she's left to her own devices she looks dreadful doesn't she. Any half decent outfits will have been when she could afford a stylist.

There are too many worst outfits to count, from Attic Boy squeezing the pus out of one of her craters, the bikini pics on the beach eating corn on the cob to Secsi Mrs Santa.... but the condom was one of the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
If I lived in the area, I would be outside the Court with a tray of rotten eggs, saying, "You wanna new egg? Ere, have some!!!"

I love the idea of a protest. We could wear black tape (think her non-nipple covers) across our mouths to represent the silence from MSM and authorities as to calling her out. Let the placards do the talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.