Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh please...your whole house stinks 24/7 when you're in it...you always look rough and you cackle constantly because you're off your face...and you don't have any "pals"View attachment 1924180
Should have spent last Sunday with her poorly mother, at her home in Rustington. How many time's has she seen her since leaving hospital? But when ready, there will be the 'family reunion'pictures & the 'Miracle' lung transplant stories. Will 1st story be with OK or Daily Mirror I wonder? Still, with all KFP's germs, AFP probably better off not seeing her, for risk of infections. And KFP is a walking infection, what with her Herpes lips & i imagine numerous STD's & infected breasts. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

kirajodie

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Can somebody set up a go fund me page for the strictest judge in England to judge her bankruptcy case too 😂 I’d donate to that as well 😂
So would I. I'm left-leaning generally but I really hope the strictest, most right-wing, miserable and unreasonable judge in England gets her case. I'm gutted to learn the judge that sent Boris Becker down has retired, shame 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Having the police called on you, not once but twice. And the repo taken of that incident states a woman in fear of her and her children’s saftey, is damning. But Carl is too stupid to under The ramifications of this, but his dad knows. Carl definitely has a nasty side, we’ve seen it. And this isn’t prices first time out to bat. It’s not a good combination
Is that the story from December? I think that was actually Kieran she called police on. The only official version of that story is from police who said there was a 'wefare check'. Welfare checks are often carried out on behalf of concerned parents when a partner has their kids and won't give them back. Any other info was from 'a source'. Kieran was arrested shortly after.

Not a popular opinion on here but I have always doubted KP's version of slapgate too. Carl may be a tit but I think they were both probably fighting that night. I don't believe she was the victim of an attack by him.

..... I will be really surprised if anyone perjures themself for Pwicey in court next week. Surely they must realise how serious that is? Or maybe she really does know Carl's dodgy business and he'd risk it?

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
NOOOOOOO, I love this brand and have been using it for ages. I am canceling my subscription tomorrow and will clearly state the reason why. And just for laughs and giggles, I will copy and paste my email here for all to see.
I can’t wait to see that email 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Kieran's gofundme is creeping up. Come on red tops, please, 1 of you have the balls to run with it 🤞🤞🤞🤞 You run stories about petitions to stop her getting animals. You run stories about her "fans". So please run a story about Kieran's"fans" & their fundraising efforts. I'm sure there are ways to do it without implying or implicating 😁 help him get some more money to take the Skank down 🤞🤞
Yes come on lurking journos! You don't even have to do any research in the Beano - all the info is here on the pages you trawl for your storylines :)

Do something decent towards making it right for K&M instead of lining dat fing's purse for it - but done with the added bonus of pissing it off :)

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
#savetheshoes #shoeshavefeelings #respecttheshoes #shoes #shoescomeinpairs #bekind #loveyourshoes #timpsons
I love it, do you love it woo hoo!! 🤣🤣🤣

£15 a kilowatt but go renewable lay on your back legs in the air like a wind turbine flapping about £25 a killawatt. ❤
You’re on form tonight Stan! I’ve startled the cats so much they’ve pissed off to a different room.

#AskStan Dear Stan

I’m a stunning moddewl of 25 years, apparently I’ve got kids because a couple have started living with me and they call me mum. Will the exterminators fix this problem or do I have to find someone to dump them on if I need a break for my mentawl elf?

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
No.She said she would never reveal it.
I feel very conflicted about this subject when it comes to her.
I usually believe any woman who says this.My mind cannot contemplate how evil it would be to lie or exaggerate about this subject.
And then we have her South African experience....
I am going to go out on a limb here and say “she made it up”

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
At this point, with the BH just over a week away, I think that Skanky is desperately trying to find a way to get out of appearing. Of course it won’t all go away, but we know her head in the sand mind set. If it can get kicked another six months down the line, she can ignore it some more. Get the mattress re stuffed, go on a few more holidays. With that in mind, I’ve been trying to think of excuses she could use.

1. Get herself admitted to the Priory (the most likely)
2. Find a reason to go in hospital - an urgent op for a previously undisclosed medical condition? Or maybe one of her humongous boobs will burst?
3. Fake a suicide attempt
4. Go into rehab for her addictions
5. Something drastic happens at the MM, like a fire the night before the hearing.
6. A health emergency with Harvey or her mum, or even Jett.

Any other ideas? It has to be something last minute and fairly drastic. So that the BH can’t take place on that day, and the courts are so busy it gets postponed for ages again.
She is such an evil, slippery snake, that until I’ve seen confirmation that she is actually in court I won’t believe it’s happening. And even then I will be gutted but not surprised if she somehow manages to wriggle out of any real punishment.

• Heart
  • Angry
I don't know if this has already been put forward or she's going to offer the cash on Thursday. I would have thought it's gone too far to come to a deal without going ahead with BH. I was told, she's acting like nothing a foot. She said she's never been given legal agreement to pay off debt. We know she was told to pay 12K a month, which she didn't keep to, but as we seem to believe now, there hasn't been any new or alternative arrangement made. We think this could be her get out card again, Due to some technicalities & postponements, Covid etc, she hasn't had a new set financial agreement put in place by Trustee's. In my book, she's now accumulated even more debt, but living a lavish lifestyle like a lottery winner. She can't be that thick, to believe the debts will just disappear? I would imagine she must owe at least 4.5-5 million by now. I bet another payment plan is put in place & she'll walk out carrying on exactly the same. Only way things would change is IF they've found criminal dealing. Money laundering, hiding funds, using credit cards, setting up companies etc. But so hard to prove. Fingers crossed they've found something.
They might take over her bank account though, so giving her the bare minimum to live on and using all other disposable income to pay the debts. IMO this would be the way to recover as much as possible , as if you leave it to her ( agreement or not) she will always put her needs before the creditors ( as she has been doing) and keep spending on expensive shite, holidays and surgeries, not to mention all the nails and hair. They will know she cannot be trusted. So when you put this side up versus what she is proposing they will get more from her. I really am hoping that the full picture taking in previous behaviour and delinquent paying will make the judge see sense and give her limited monthly allowance .

• Heart
And where was Jett while mummy dearest was squeezing into her baby bel costume? 😡
It's such a shame for him. There's probably a valid reason he's at home (possibly anxiety?) but I bet he's plonked in front of a TV whilst she "works". I doubt there's a lot of home educating going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Stan I have a cuckold boyfriend who isn't playing ball I have his balls pickled in a jar and his dad is being a dick. Shall I pickle the dad's balls too and will that solve the situation ps I love it
Hmm try playing hard to get instead of being an easy lay with the boyfriend and shag his dad let the boyfriend know what he's missing. ❤

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Meet the gang because the krusties are here
The people to entertain you
With music and laughter to help you on you way
We all stick together till Skanky has to pay
With songs and fun and jokes old and new
We mess about you won’t feel blue
So meet the gang
Because the krusties are here
The people to entertain you
We are here to make that old skank pay
So give us a cheer with a hey hey hey
So gather around pick up your glass and have a drink
and toast to Skanky ending up in the clink

So meet the gang because the krusties are here
The gang to entertain you
K-R
k-R-U-S-T-IE-S
Gang to entertain you

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Every cloud has a silver lining as they say,, let's say skank gets her ass handed to her on a plate next week at the BH all well and good but if she manages to wriggle out of it and gets a soft outcome remember it's not over there's still a lot more creditors that aren't involved with this hearing that are still to go after her.

• Heart