Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
The surprise will be when she births :poop: a large chicken nugget.
So supposedly pregnant when a. she broke up with SB ages ago ( supposedly) plus b has had surgery twice within the last month. Yes, sure they are going to do that on someone who is 'pregnant'.

Notice how SHE has to be front and center in the photo, poor Princess is pushed into the background! If that was me I would have my beautiful daughter front and center rather than myself. But of course it's all about MEEEEEEEE isn't it?

Just saw she is getting hammered for the Mark Dolan interview on GB news twitter feed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Angelic37

VIP Member
This interview thing with Princess will be Katie coat-tailing in advance Princess's plans to study beauty therapy.
She'll get in there something about her styling herself as Princess Price.

@DC, did you say something about maybe being able to post that TikTok Live video on here? Is it possible?
Personally I don't think the video needs to be shared. There's been enough descriptions of it to know what it involves. I've not seen it and I have absolutely no desire to. It's been sent to the relevant people and services, it has vulnerable children on it, nothing further to be gained sharing it on a gossip website. Just imho and I absolutely understand the curiosity.

DC16

VIP Member
I can’t remember which poster said this, but after the BH is dealt with there are still a load of creditors who will be chasing her for payment. These are the ones who aren’t part of the bankruptcy. Can someone explain this again please.
Yes, there are a number of creditors who chose to stay off the list. If they were on there they would get a small% of what she pays back. So I believe they are waiting to hear the outcome and then can proceed with their own legal action, possibly resulting in claiming back more, via bailiffs.
The money that was due to Alex Reid, was awarded in court, so I don't believe that amount can be reduced and will always stand until she has repaid. His solicitor will no doubt go after her for that, he's not going to let her get away with owing him over £100k. I hope this is brought up in court that there are others she owes money to.

Anybody bought her used undies yet??? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
HUGE career comeback. EPIC. $60k (sure Jan) Caister-on-sea residency … Vegas next babyyyyyyyyyyyy

She could take her pick of roles:
Widow Skanky. Pus in moonboots. Dick Titsweighatonne. Mother Moose.
Hey, don't diss Caister-on -sea 😂 😂 😂 shame she can't get her visa for Vegas!

No doubt yet another make believe line up of jobs, like the travel show, or her reality show on OFs, lifecoach, paramedic, registered nurse, carer agency owner, singer, author, actress, model, reality star, tv presenter, radio host, businesswoman, charity fundraiser, aesthetic beautician, wedding planner, olympian.... :rolleyes: (the list is endless)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

JaynieDay

VIP Member
She may have everything put in someone else's name. I hope not. I hope the truth comes to light and the judge sees her for the vile bitch she is!
Hey Rosie

My mum has been in insolvency for over 25 years, putting money into other people’s accounts and transferring ownership of assets is a well known tactic in the bankruptcy field; and most insolvency practitioners as well as the Official Receivers Office come across this frequently. If she’s caught she could end up on fraud charges. If she doesn’t show without permission they can issue a warrant for her arrest. If she fails to co-operate in the hearing they can go through everything and if they suspect she has her money going through other people they can go look at those accounts (obviously with procedures to follow first). But I’ve heard my mum say about people hiding money or transferring assets or underselling assets to get around the bankruptcy, and that it’s not something you get away with easily (normal people). Obviously my mum has protected people’s privacy and not told me details but she has spoken about dealing with those who are trying to evade the bankruptcy process. Obviously my mum hasn’t dealt with Skanky, but inco-operative bankrupts are nothing new.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I can't stand much more of the BS, good mum etc ffs can he get up her arse much more 😡. She's saying how the media are cruel to her and are affecting her mental health, she's slagging the media off, she's dug her grave now, oh here we go begging the journalists for a break.
She's also taking the opportunity to grift a good night-club for H's 21st. (Barney themed) She'll be trying to flog tickets no doubt.

Meanwhile she DID say something interesting which piqued my curiosity:
Whilst dodging around the bankruptcy issue and the MM, she said 'Well I don't need an 11 bedroom house anyway.' YES folks, maybe she does know that she's likely to be evicted from the Putrid Pile! 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
So bunny definitely has a phone and mum allowing her to upload videos without checking the contents.. it's not funny videos skank, bet bunny's seen all the tiktok videos from her mother crazies talking about her dad being accused of abuse etc
Fear for those young kids and really wish ss gave themselves a headshake

• Sick
  • Sad

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
but to not see them at all,even she had them for a couple hrs weekly seems very strange that's saying KH is not to be trusted

agree what a mess poor kids
Trouble is skank has made vile outlandish accusations of him to police and until it's resolved and investigated it safer for Kieran in long run.

• Sad
  • Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
I am worried about BH
KP seems very confident about keeping house and being discharged from bankruptcy
I feel she has got a plan

• Angry
  • Sad

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
A total crock of contradictions. Clearly been told to stay clear of lovelife. She looked awful even with filter.

Only interesting point is she made a comment about the house being too big for her so perhaps the jig is up soon and she will say it's on her terms

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
has KH had any access to the kids in the last two months ?
His pr said back in November that she was lying about sole custody and they had 50/50 arrangement but the wee ones not been with dad since the day they were took , oh forgot he attended Jett's football session one Nov Sunday then he was reported by her next day for harassment,stalking her and kids. Apparently he is not allowed to ring or facetime them since he was arrested..Nasty mess by all accounts..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I haven't really been following her shenaningans that much, there is only so much crap I can take. But I just want to ask, why has she had that awful tattoo of her daughter done? It is my guess, that she depises herself, this coupled with her latest boob job. This is not the behaviour of someone who is happy in life.
Or maybe I'm over thinking it, and the sad reality is, she is just like Danniella Westbrook. Their time in the spotlight ended years ago, but they will do anything to stay relevant, even disfigure themselves. It's all rather sad and pathetic really.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Good job I had the wine, that was painful, nothing about Sink-Boy, nothing about AFP, just promo, promo, promo Pwicey is back, even another autobiography, and f*ck C4 and the BBC, they appear to be chucking lots more coin her way, and as for the C4 babies show 😱 Well it must be one of three things, IVF (so Sink-Boy with his discoloured sperm) or adoption (no way can she adopt) ….really is it follow her IVF journey, nah again convinced she can no longer conceive….leaves surrogacy….WTF. Anyone else have a clue what that was about 🤷🏽‍♀️

She was very cocky about the BH, not so much about the MM, but I do think she reckons she’s getting through the BH without much consequence, might be misplaced confidence on her part, but I’m getting vibes she has cards to play. Whether they work is another matter, but seems she believes it will.

I’m out of here if she does get away with it again, that cocky biaaaaatch needs to be brought tumbling down….again f*ck off C4 and the BBC 👊🏾🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart
  • Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
Mark Dolan just asked if anyone has any questions for katie to drop him a line . Just checking if this is the correct spelling T A M P O N G A T E

• Haha