Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Wonder if sink boys woken up yet to get the kids breakfast, dressed and do the school run,, bunny let slip last night old sink boy was asleep when someone asked were he was. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Been saying from day one they haven't split just another scam from these two clowns. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 40

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Katie explained: "In this next documentary, we will again open up our lives to viewers, as Harvey takes the next step into adulthood as he moves out of our family home.

"I want to show our real story about how Harvey and I cope with such a big change in our lives and hopefully help others dealing with similar issues."

Repeat and rinse, surely that has already been shown in the first 2. Slating the media on Friday night, but the next day selling her life to them. I give up.

Great comment: In the comments, one fan said: "I can understand you using a filter but Princess doesn't need it, she's beautiful."

Ouch! LOL.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I see the woman who did her makeup yesterday has said on her stories she will definitely invoice for her work 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Jesus Christ. I’ve reported it.

This is so worrying 🤬

Yep it's supposed to be no accounts for under 13s. Just like with the live stream Bunny can read any messages put to her on there by absolutely anyone. I was genuinely worried that was going to happen in the live stream, some perv deciding to get on there and bombard her with disgusting stuff? This is also the same platform too where people have millions of views and comments discussing Bunny's dads 'abuse' and 'inappropriate messages to a minor' after sharing KPs rants. :oops: But hey Katie Price wants to see her mini-me on there.

I've reported it too. No doubt KP will rage about Trolls stopping innocent fun. She has no understanding of risks to her kids.

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Treating Naked Rodney to an avalanche of more old pictures ...

Katie Price strips off to red lace lingerie for sizzling OnlyFans shoot | The Sun
I think the "sizzling" red lace lingerie pics show without doubt that she has no nips 🤣🤣 Serves the stupid bitch right! We all know for a fact that if she still had nips she'd be wanging them out at every opportunity. She wouldn't have bothered with the tape the other night either. Covering up her nipples but happy to have her arsehole on show? 🤔
And why oh why do allllll these articles insist on referring to her night out with Junior?? FFS it's blatantly obvious that they did not arrive together, leave together or spend any time together beyond 1 quick pic that J clearly didn't want 🥴

I'm pleased I don't do tiktok. Reading all last night's posts were enough for me. They made me feel sick. Many of us have been worried for those children for weeks now. And it seems last night's debacle was in insight into their new normal. I just don't have words 😢 For a start why the hell were those kids still even up & about at that time? Kids their age should be in bed & having a story read to them at 8. They should not be laring about on a tiktok live 🤬
Social services, children's services etc should hang their bloody heads in shame. I will also say that you learn your parenting skills from your own parents. Anything to say about that AFP?

I'm not surprised to read that KH & his family are worried sick for those children.

She is totally sick in the head in every possible way. She will never stop because she will never achieve what she wants, because she doesn't know what she wants. Nothing will ever be "enough". Prison would stop her for the time she's in there. But normal service would resume on release.
The only thing that will stop her is a cold mortuary slab.

She is dangerous. She is out of control. This won't end well. The question is how many lives will she destroy before she reaches "game over".
I do believe that her fall will be spectacular. The universe is giving her all these very public "getting away with it" moments for a reason. We all watch with absolute disgust at everything she does. Her fans/defenders are getting less & less. The "trolls" grow in numbers. We all wait patiently for the fall. It will happen. And when it does, she will fully deserve it 😊

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
I've just seen she has the video of Harvey in bed with her on her TikTok account. At the start she says 'look what a cheeky shit he is'. she asks him what he's doing which wakes him up and he says 'cuddling'. She says he snores and she swears, 'Harve I want you out of my bed, fucks sake. I don't even get my own bed' he says 'oh no here we go', sorry'.

Such a delightful mother. I don't suppose it was possible at all that she could just leave him to sleep and find another bed in the 11 bedroomed house :rolleyes:
I also noticed he's perfectly able to hold a natural and unscripted conversation (even half asleep), when he's not being forced to recite a script. She babies him to fuel the cute angle. He is completely let down by her and used for monetary gain and it's utterly disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JaynieDay

VIP Member
this explains EVERYTHING, pudding gate = wind up michelle enough,run and get in bed to look innocent, while filming any reactions to pass on to mummy for her to keep MM and help, in her warped, campain of stiring up trouble. those poor kids dont realise what they have done or what this will have cost them, a stable, loving,normal family life. well done skanky, you horrible, ugly bitch, hope you get your karma soon :mad:
I think one day Bunny will realise what she did and the consequences of her actions, I imagine that will be a very difficult time for Bunny. This is another aspect Skank hasn’t thought through. She’s used the kids to get to Kieran and Michelle, one day they will look back and realise what actually happened and how they caused this situation. The kids will blame themselves and someone will need to pick up the pieces, the thoughts of what will happen when they realise they were complicit scare me. Will they blame themselves? Will they be able to live with themselves knowing that their behaviour wrought about their current situation. I’m not blaming the kids, but kids take on blame for many things. I blame myself for my grandmother’s death from cancer over 35 years ago, it wasn’t actually my fault but know that when I did a cartwheel too close to her I kicked her in the stomach accidentally where she had an originally benign tumour that was triggered by the blow from my feet. It killed her within 6 months and even I blame myself. So I dread to think how Bunny will feel when she realises enormity of her actions.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hobgoblin

Drat I was too slow I actually came up with a thread title suggestion 😂😂

More ink, flicking Vs with a wink but where is she hiding The Boy Called Sink??

• Haha
How much more mileage can BBC get out of Harvey? What more is there to say?

And as for a Barney themed birthday in a nightclub that people can buy tickets to - just atrocious, anyone involved should hang their heads in shame. I'm not even going to bother writing out all the reasons why it's wrong.
Exactly. This will probably sound harsh or come out a little wrong but Harvey is not cute. That ship has long, long sailed. The train has left the platform! Choo choo!

What is there left to know (exploit) him for? Why does anyone even care? About frogs and Barney? His weight loss journey which is of the Gemma Collins variety? If the BBC entertain more of this pish they’re just proving what a hypocritical cesspit they are.

When he is not at home being overfed, stuck in front of his devices, pimped out in clubs or lying with his naked mother we are pretty confident he is happy, content and cared for at his residential? I think at least.

I find the way people fawn over him fucking condescending. Comments online make me want to punch people. Aww he’s so cute so let’s pay money to drag him into a loud obnoxious nightclub for social media clout piccies! I feel for him but I don’t need to see him on TV.

He should be allowed to live happily withOUT being used as her cash cow or get outta jail free card.

EDIT: WithOUT, not with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Price’s downfall is gaining pace. In the last week we have had:
a. Tampon pulling
b. New Egg, then no Egg
c. Screeching MILF and a 20 year old Rapper (who wanted nothing to do with Prices howler growler)
d. One piece, shit stained, see through body stocking. Junior luv’ing it, who doesn’t like seeing their mothers comedy tits, gash and shit stained, cock hammered, grinner on full display?
e. Only Fans and Minging Grans sale at 75% off
f. Signed and Soiled underwear for sale. Scratch and sniff with a Pricey whiff
g. A shit new tattoo
The desperation is now palpable from Manky Skanky. Hoping for a big bag of coke and it going up in smoke.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Does this mean she can't claim paying for surgery as a work expense?

And she thinks she is looking younger!
It’s been highlighted on my list and a copy of the interview sent to the trustees, so they can hear again, in her own words, her thoughts on her bankruptcy, the MM and future work.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
There’s only one Pwicey. One too many.

Said she doesn’t rant on sm anymore, errrr, what about what she ranted at Kieran not long ago, or the media. Just totally delusional.
No manager? lol, no one wants to work with her more like.
Wants back in the magazines. Good luck with that.
Still looked after Harvey on her own 🤥🤥🤥
🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
@Rosiecosy youve quoted me again with something I didn’t say , guessing my name must be similar to that of another poster 🤣🤣
It’s ok - no offence taken , I don’t have kids so I don’t comment on what’s normal for kids to do or not as it’s a subject I know zero about 🤣🤣😘

Thank you 😘
FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️ how have I done it again? I mean TWICE! Your names aren't even similar!!
I'm sorry. I can't even explain why it happened.
I'll go hang my head in shame.

Thanks Emma 🤗 I wish I saw your post when I still had time to edit it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart