Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Some long armed six fingered muff shufflers required there.

It is always interesting on what articles can be commented on and those that can’t. Free speech is an alien concept within the media in this country.
I would proffer the observation that the Fail won't want people calling Kipper a child groomer, to protect themselves legally. Then I just remembered most of the red tops printed her allegation comparing Kieran to one of the worst child abusers ever with no questions asked.
It really is strange how they pander to her!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Little Fluffy Clouds

Nope, zero when I checked this morning, even my one about her feet that showed up yesterday is gone. Why bother letting people write comments if you aren't going to post at least some of them?
I was skim reading Daily Mail earlier. On Holly W article, I noticed the comment re Katie Price, below. I smiled, figured may be a Tattler.

Screen shots of the article and comment, below.

Screenshot_2023-01-15-15-59-09-119_com.dailymail.online.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-15-15-58-51-910-edit_com.dailymail.online.jpg

• Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
She really thinks everyone is lusting after her doesn’t she. She is a new level of stupid to not realise everyone is either laughing at her or repulsed by her.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
No Katie, I learned NOTHING from your chat, it was just a repeat of everything you have already said, full of shit and lies.
Poor Anna having to keep you in check.

Jeez....biggest load of CRAP EVER!

• Haha
  • Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
All the excuses coming out for the hearing.

Can't complete forms
Haven't got a carer for Harvey
Life changing feet injuries
I have adhd
Blah blah fucking blah.

If the BH fall for this they are as thick as pigshit.

• Haha
  • Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
She is grabbing random people who happen to be near her & trying to make out that they're just desperate for a pic with her 🤷🤦 there's 1, maybe 2 who do. But the rest have no idea what's going on. And probably no idea who she even is 🥴

Are there anymore pics of J from last night anywhere? Has he commented/posted anything about last night? I do not believe for 1 single second that she took him (according to the Mirror). Other than the forced press pic I've seen noing else. I would imagine he was there in some capacity to raise his profile as a musician. It would look good to be seen amongst other social media/reality TV types. But sadly for him, his sIag of a mother has pissed all over that & made it all about her as usual. She is a fucking disgusting piece of shit 🤬
That pic from last night has really upset me. J has very clearly, for some time, distanced himself from her. He's only been seen with her at family occasions. The difference in pictures at public events is astonishing. We've seen many pics where he's happy & proud to be pictured with dad, Emily & P at events. Last night's pic with his "mother" showed a young man who was ashamed, embarrassed, uncomfortable, wanting absolutely no association with IT.
She either A) knew he'd be there & still chose to dress & behave like she did. B) didn't know he'd be there & still chose to dress & behave like she did. I'm fairly sure she'd have had the opportunity to cover up somehow to save him the obvious embarrassment. Did she? No she didn't! At the very least she could've changed her behaviour. Did she? No she didn't.

I don't doubt that all her children will be in therapy for life as a direct result of her. She is pure trash in every single way.
There is s pic from last night looks like J was being photographed and shes came up on stage behind him , then I suppose he couldn't say no to another pic with her draped over him . Poor lad .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Rosequeen

What an utterly ridiculous creature it is. She was absolutely in her element, truly seeming to believe she was a gorgeous sex symbol that all the (very) young men were lusting after. As long as there is a camera, she is happy which is so pathetic. Poor Junior, another load of embarrassment for him. She needs to stop touching young boys especially when she is wearing slutty stuff like that. Doesn't seem right that here is one rule for men and no rules for her. It's about time she grew up, but that will never happen!

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Looks like she hasnt wiped, her crack is shit stained:sick: .... this is too much for me, Mr Anna just asked if I want baked beans with my full English ... after seeing this, Im giving it a miss altogether, she goes beyond revolting🤮🤮 ` jordan ` is definitely trying to make a come back, and failing miserably🤡 which is good news for us krusties ( the young guys faces while she acts like a total prat, says it all ) she will be giving us soo much to work with, let the good times roll!! 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Sad thing about skank is she has no regrets about last night,,the outfit, her behaviour, the reaction she's getting, embarrassing junior because skank knew exactly what she was doing she got what she wanted attention and publicity skank knew an arena full of 18 to 30 something young men and plenty of selfies would make it look like she was desirable to the male population and sink boy would see it. It was also going to get a story or 2 printed it's a win win for her. 😎

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Well there's at least a 2 year waiting list for nhs adhd assessments here, so it will be paying for private I presume.. Even though its skint.
And paramedic 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who can't fill out forms..
Oh the irony.
What a dumb cunt.

• Haha

BambiK

Chatty Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha