Katie Price #237 Drunk in charge of a horse? Normal behaviour for a $kank - of course!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have relationships now. She is in a mutual transactional contract with these reality men. They decide between them to contact the media and claim to be a couple. She tried it on with towies Mario, but he was sprogged up at the time. She likes the chase. The excitement of a new egg. She probably puts in a couple of months of good shags. But then it all stops. I doubt she likes having sex. Those boobs of hers will not have sensation in them, may even hurt at night. If she dropped the pretence. Committed to being honest in therapy, she would probably meet someone. Maybe even someone special. So special she never spoke about him.
And I'm in with a chance of becoming Pope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It's a bit late but I'd like to present @Dollylovesshoes with an MBE for services to emptying pisspots. Her determination & dedication to the cause unwavers. Keeping all Krusties everywhere safe 😜
Awww Pinky I take a bow(not bowel)🤭Thank you so much,yes had so much piss boiling on here,pots were doing me ead in..Too big to get them to MM,not only that bad for the enviroment,of that sad bleeping place,where Skanky would tit,her kids tit and piss.🙁Pinky my bowel to you,ooops.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A brief recap.....she's MIA as far as we can tell. Alledgedly drunk not in charge of a horse, dog or her youngest children on Christmas day, woo hoo! Last actually seen on the evening of the 30th at the home of her latest, newest best friend where she happily let Harvey give off to her 'fans' after she made it perfectly clear that the channel 5 program had nothing to do with her.
Possibilities are:
A) she's buggered off on holiday with the kids
B) she's buggered off on holiday without the kids
C) she's laid up in some clinic somewhere after a beautification procedure of some sort
D) her tits have exploded & she's forever orbiting the universe like a deflating balloon
E) she's got a noo egg & they're holed up in a romantic secluded log cabin spending quality time together
F) she's being evicted from the MM & she's packing
G) she's sold sooooo many barf bombs & JYY traccies that she can't keep up with packaging & is busy getting orders out
H) she's filming top secret content for her eagerly anticipated OF show
I) she's preparing to qualify as an esthetician so she's alllll ready for the opening of her noo business in the annexe of the MM
J) she's getting ready for 'back to school tomorrow' & is prepping uniforms, getting bags ready, sorting out packed lunches
K) she's plotting her 6457th come back as she's on the up
L) she's preparing to rebuild her empire
M) she's been slapped with legals from Pete you bleep, Kieran you wanker, social services, the police, courts or all of them & daren't do anything
N) she's had an accident whilst demonstrating noo hair straighteners & melted her wig/extensions to her face & doesn't want to be see
O) she's recovering from emergency life fretnin surgery to her poorly trotter
P) she's decided to house train all her dogs & it's taking all her attention
Q) she was busy looking for crap top quality items to sell on Deplop, fell into a pile of unwashed clothes & has not been seen since

Who knows? And other than us....who ACTUALLY cares 🤷 Oh, Katie bedwetter, she cares ☺ And maybe porta potty mangled face Lloyd cares a teensy tiny bit...or maybe she doesn't give a duck & agreed to say anything as it got her 2mins of TV time 👍
Hahah please can you do the recaps in future - this is brilliant 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see SFP has Albert’s clothes ready laid out for him going back to nursery tomorrow and says she is back to work, so I doubt anything serious is going on.

Reactions: 29
Maybe she had a fall out with all her family and Junior and Princess i.e ‘roots’ 🤷‍♀️ She hasnt been seen with Sopie over christmas??

Also this is not her usual break up aftermath style either?? She’s usually out pretending she doesn’t care getting pissed.

I read somewhere years ago her saying she always kept someone on the ‘backburner’ for when its needed but she hasn’t dug him out yet ? either hasnt and couldn’t get one or she still with Carl?

(Sorry hi 👋 im new to the thread but not to KP, shes been on my radar since her face has been plastered on every magazine and paper before there was even social media. Think I was about 15 when I first heard of her (im almost 40 now) but lost interest when Carl came along and the slapgate lies. Something weird going on alright. Hope you don’t mind me joing x
Welcome! I don't comment a lot but when I do I have been met with nothing but warmth and love from this amazing bunch!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Out of boredom I’ve just flicked on SFP’s Insta .

Still promoting her flowery fake Laura Ashley wannabe Stepford Wife frippery ( those pudgy fingers pressing stars onto a pie 🤢) it’s all cakes , cottages, & contouring .

Oh and Cocaine eh Harry ? 😂😂 Let’s not forget that.

In fact she’s even asked what “ content” of hers people enjoy the most 😂😂

And she’s even started posting her kid in her reels now 🙄.

Anyway , my point is that KFP hasn’t liked or commented on ANY of her posts for as far back as I could see which was about a month and yes I bloody did take one for the team , you can thank me later .
Boring desperate basic creature.

Even the post about “ getting ready to see family on Boxing Day which seemed to involve Edna putting an inordinate amount of products on her face- and ending up looking exactly the same afterwards.

So ….. fallout maybe ? Cocaine gate ?

They used to fawn all over each others tit-posts. Even though it looked & read as very fake & forced , they still did it. ……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Still promoting her flowery fake Laura Ashley wannabe Stepford Wife frippery ( those pudgy fingers pressing stars onto a pie 🤢) it’s all cakes , cottages, & contouring .

Anyway , my point is that KFP hasn’t liked or commented on ANY of her posts for as far back as I could see which was about a month and yes I bloody did take one for the team , you can thank me later .

Even the post about “ getting ready to see family on Boxing Day which seemed to involve Edna putting an inordinate amount of products on her face- and ending up looking exactly the same afterwards.

They used to fawn all over each others tit-posts. Even though it looked & read as very fake & forced , they still did it. ……
I think Princess commented on one which was quite a sweet comment - never see her comment like that on her own mum’s posts! Think she was with KP on Boxing Day as she was in the background of a story of KP’s… but nothing was mentioned about it. All rather weird

Reactions: 18
I see SFP has Albert’s clothes ready laid out for him going back to nursery tomorrow and says she is back to work, so I doubt anything serious is going on.
I had to laugh at the moon boots. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Princess commented on one which was quite a sweet comment - never see her comment like that on her own mum’s posts! Think she was with KP on Boxing Day as she was in the background of a story of KP’s… but nothing was mentioned about it. All rather weird
Oh I never saw that - that’s my theory blown out if the water then .
There are definitely “ reasons for reasons” that there haven’t been constant Christmas posts though & the constant mentioning of “ faaaaaahhhmmmly “ is conspicuous by its absence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggeston

Katie Price #238 Welcome to 2023, where just for a change it’s all about meeeee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pete ya bleep was the special one.
That's because Pete actually loved her. None of the others did (even if they thought they did however briefly), they were flattered to be chosen, dazzled by the limelight, enjoyed the perks, maybe thought she would change because they were better than all the previous blokes (I'm sure she told each one they were), but no, they didn't love her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The mirror is pushing the idea that Carol is seeing that MP full of botox lookalike he was pictured with in salon ... If it's true, that would be behind Kippers drunk Xmas day chaos - she always really loses it when the ex gets a new woman ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I remember there was a time when Sophie didn’t want to be in the media but look how things have changed, she was in the audience of BBBOTS and would only only answer questions about KP beung in the show (she came across quite rude and up her own self) Ive only see last year shes an ‘influencer’ with an odd dress sense to some, Edna is a perfect name for her 😂
I don’t know anything about her husband Harry ??? (ive read all the wiki , took me a while 👏 👏 to those who do it, do you mind if I ask what was the ‘cocaine gate’ with Harry?

Reactions: 22
And what of Cole? After nothing except a message on November 26th saying “I’ll be back posting soon. Better than ever.”, Carl posted yesterday “Happy new year, thank you all for your patience with me. It will be worth the wait and I’ll make sure you all get any subscription covered.”

That’s brought him an impressive 7 likes. He's on offer for $8.99, about £6 in his pocket from each subscriber, so a potential £42. Coining it eh Mr Popularity?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Afternoon everyone ❤.
It's hard to actually recap when skanks been silent and not seen. But skanks bestie has cut skank out her life for being a twisted cheating bleep a neighbour apparently witnessed her dog (presumably Blade) chasing a neighbours livestock a horse escaped and skank was seen Christmas day screeching pissed and off her face in a field and apparently only J&B plus H there over Christmas not all the kids so could explain her "private" Christmas. No new year party just sat watching the documentary at her new besties for now posting cryptic crap about friends family and rebuilding her empire. Oh sink boys been silent again but was going to unleash the beast and invited everyone round to his for a new year party that didn't happen. So in short skank is now a twisted cheating bleep and sink boys still a cryptic posting tosser. 😎😀
I wonder who was in charge of H whilst IT was chasing round the fields (probably pissed up/drugged up) after the horse and dog??:eek:

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.