Katie Price #237 Drunk in charge of a horse? Normal behaviour for a $kank - of course!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done as always to @Winepig for a fab thread title!

6CBE012C-81A7-49D5-8820-EAAE91C6D947.jpeg

link to previous thread

Please feel free to recap…!

6CBE012C-81A7-49D5-8820-EAAE91C6D947.jpeg

link to previous thread

What’s with the 🤢 emoji @265 ?

Had to add these from @Pom Bear

DA16EBBD-D354-4C80-8D20-43C7A8D316F9.jpeg

24F61777-5CBA-453C-9F1B-E1514CA7CCEF.jpeg

B4FEDB63-F76A-4E57-8C1F-9EB713886564.jpeg

And this from @SmillieKylie 😂

272C570B-FB05-4EF6-9D07-80550F6BEDCF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I think B & J’s school has an inset day tomorrow too.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Weird, there's the words 'roots' again. Just a coincidence?
Maybe she had a fall out with all her family and Junior and Princess i.e ‘roots’ 🤷‍♀️ She hasnt been seen with Sopie over christmas??

Also this is not her usual break up aftermath style either?? She’s usually out pretending she doesn’t care getting pissed.

I read somewhere years ago her saying she always kept someone on the ‘backburner’ for when its needed but she hasn’t dug him out yet ? either hasnt and couldn’t get one or she still with Carl?

(Sorry hi 👋 im new to the thread but not to KP, shes been on my radar since her face has been plastered on every magazine and paper before there was even social media. Think I was about 15 when I first heard of her (im almost 40 now) but lost interest when Carl came along and the slapgate lies. Something weird going on alright. Hope you don’t mind me joing x

Reactions: 57
Maybe she had a fall out with all her family and Junior and Princess i.e ‘roots’ 🤷‍♀️ She hasnt been seen with Sopie over christmas??

Also this is not her usual break up aftermath style either?? She’s usually out pretending she doesn’t care getting pissed.

I read somewhere years ago her saying she always kept someone on the ‘backburner’ for when its needed but she hasn’t dug him out yet ? either hasnt and couldn’t get one or she still with Carl?

(Sorry hi 👋 im new to the thread but not to KP, shes been on my radar since her face has been plastered on every magazine and paper before there was even social media. Think I was about 15 when I first heard of her (im almost 40 now) but lost interest when Carl came along and the slapgate lies. Something weird going on alright. Hope you don’t mind me joing x
Not at all welcome x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

link to previous thread

What’s with the 🤢 emoji @265 ?
Thanks for starting the new thread.
Ignore the Captain, it sounds like he's 'in one' today. And yes, a brief recap would be helpful if anyone's got a few minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What will 2023 have in store for her? Will she relaunch her empire? Represent the UK at Eurovision? Solve the climate crisis? Make contact with aliens? Find Bigfoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we have a picture gallery? It would give the dirty bleep the hump 😂
CutPaste_2023-01-02_14-44-25-712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Out of interest, if Katie keeps the children out of school on absences that are unauthorised, she will (sooner or later) get fined. Unfortunately for Kieran, he will also be subject to those fines, even though there's nothing he can do about it.
She would, of course, ignore the fines and not pay them. He, however, would be in a difficult position as he's law-abiding.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It's a bit late but I'd like to present @Dollylovesshoes with an MBE for services to emptying pisspots. Her determination & dedication to the cause unwavers. Keeping all Krusties everywhere safe 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What will 2023 have in store for her? Will she relaunch her empire? Represent the UK at Eurovision? Solve the climate crisis? Make contact with aliens? Find Bigfoot?
Same old tit, getting away with it still, Karma will not bite her in the arse like we all hope it will.
Mentioned this already but she will have a funeral to plan sometime this year, whoever croaks
you can bet she will milk the duck out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out of interest, if Katie keeps the children out of school on absences that are unauthorised, she will (sooner or later) get fined. Unfortunately for Kieran, he will also be subject to those fines, even though there's nothing he can do about it.
She would, of course, ignore the fines and not pay them. He, however, would be in a difficult position as he's law-abiding.
They have been out of school since she has had them 11th November
So something should be done

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can I please request that you lot shut the duck up for 5 mins 🤣 still on page 18 on last thread. She'll be busy thinking about what to make the kids for tea so won't be busy in the instasham, so ssh for half an hour. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They usually put out the term dates without including the Inset day, not wanting to out my school, 😁 this is mine on my personal school notifications…

4E3FCD0A-375C-475D-BBC3-328EEE57E726.jpeg

Most of my friends kids in East & West Sussex are the same, pretty sure this will apply to her school as well. They love them Inset days 😁

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.