Katie Price #237 Drunk in charge of a horse? Normal behaviour for a $kank - of course!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she got him to sign a contract I'm tired and sick and can't think of the name 😂 nda? Is that it? I bet he got a bigger pay out if he did
he has excellent managment and he would have been well advised in what to do or not do.

Reactions: 13
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just said that too, poor boy
Really quite concerned for him he doesn't appear to have been at school for quite a while. I wonder if she is keeping him away so he isn't questioned about #piegate

Reactions: 16
SFP is off to Suffolk tonight. Watch out Krusties who are that way 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look At my fridge......I looove itttttt.Turns side ways strokes norks, licks lips and slow blinks.Hints at big reveal to come.Says woo hoo( a lot).
Makes it her business to show young child in makeup/dancing/saying I love you Mummy.Gets in point about painful feet/mental elf/twolls out to get her.Flicks hair( approximately 3 times),gets nails done.
Pause.Does secsi look into camera,Holds small bewildered dog.Licks lips.Woo hoos forlornly and tells viewers not to forget to susssquibe.Might be holding cheap life changing hairbrush or nylon trousers( link to follow).
Hoists norks into view again.Pushes raw mince around a pan.
sounds like you have subscribed, its so believable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How I wish that it really was a 'shoot' day for Kipper ...
1673014260960.png
Heres the baby for dealing with skanky! I wonder if its the one the dozens of Saaaaarff Affrikkans had in the boot of their Corsa???

Well she has tried most of the others
Young model photos with flowers
School girl pictures
Bikini pictures
Nearly topless pictures
Naked in the shower
Best of all that one of her wearing a pink condom out in Thailand :)

This was done by that bunch of chancers and con-artists when she went to Spayn innit.
A black plastic bucket would have been better though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Best of all that one of her wearing a pink condom out in Thailand :)
[/QUOTE]
Funny how KP doesn’t seem to be making money out of these wonderful pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.