Katie Price #237 Drunk in charge of a horse? Normal behaviour for a $kank - of course!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, if Katie keeps the children out of school on absences that are unauthorised, she will (sooner or later) get fined. Unfortunately for Kieran, he will also be subject to those fines, even though there's nothing he can do about it.
She would, of course, ignore the fines and not pay them. He, however, would be in a difficult position as he's law-abiding.
Why would Kieran be subject to the fine? He lost the kids to Skanky so it's out of his control.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she had a fall out with all her family and Junior and Princess i.e ‘roots’ 🤷‍♀️ She hasnt been seen with Sopie over christmas??

Also this is not her usual break up aftermath style either?? She’s usually out pretending she doesn’t care getting pissed.

I read somewhere years ago her saying she always kept someone on the ‘backburner’ for when its needed but she hasn’t dug him out yet ? either hasnt and couldn’t get one or she still with Carl?

(Sorry hi 👋 im new to the thread but not to KP, shes been on my radar since her face has been plastered on every magazine and paper before there was even social media. Think I was about 15 when I first heard of her (im almost 40 now) but lost interest when Carl came along and the slapgate lies. Something weird going on alright. Hope you don’t mind me joing x
Welcome! The more who are wise to KFPs ways the better. No idea whats going on with her at the mo. Hoping for some 🍵 soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Out of interest, if Katie keeps the children out of school on absences that are unauthorised, she will (sooner or later) get fined. Unfortunately for Kieran, he will also be subject to those fines, even though there's nothing he can do about it.
She would, of course, ignore the fines and not pay them. He, however, would be in a difficult position as he's law-abiding.
yes but if she is not sending the kids to school it would not look good for her if she is trying to keep hold of them and if Kieran is trying to go through the right channels to get them back

Reactions: 26
Maybe she had a fall out with all her family and Junior and Princess i.e ‘roots’ 🤷‍♀️ She hasnt been seen with Sopie over christmas??

Also this is not her usual break up aftermath style either?? She’s usually out pretending she doesn’t care getting pissed.

I read somewhere years ago her saying she always kept someone on the ‘backburner’ for when its needed but she hasn’t dug him out yet ? either hasnt and couldn’t get one or she still with Carl?

(Sorry hi 👋 im new to the thread but not to KP, shes been on my radar since her face has been plastered on every magazine and paper before there was even social media. Think I was about 15 when I first heard of her (im almost 40 now) but lost interest when Carl came along and the slapgate lies. Something weird going on alright. Hope you don’t mind me joing x
Hi 😁

I think she's always got a potential supply of men. I think now though, they are ditching her pretty sharpish as it's obvious how far gone she is.
It's a bit like the 'best friends' that end up saying she's twisted after a week of knowing her or people who look after her horses turning on her too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why would Kieran be subject to the fine? He lost the kids to Skanky so it's out of his control.
does not matter if he still got parental rights they can fine both parents(happened to a couple i know who share the kids the mother took them on holiday the dad was also fined by the school,they were on good terms so the dad knew he would prob get the fine and was ok with the mum taking them

Reactions: 12
Depends if she's officially got residence or not. If she just took them and isn't giving them back, he would probably still get the fines sent his way.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for starting the new thread.
Ignore the Captain, it sounds like he's 'in one' today. And yes, a brief recap would be helpful if anyone's got a few minutes.
A brief recap.....she's MIA as far as we can tell. Alledgedly drunk not in charge of a horse, dog or her youngest children on Christmas day, woo hoo! Last actually seen on the evening of the 30th at the home of her latest, newest best friend where she happily let Harvey give off to her 'fans' after she made it perfectly clear that the channel 5 program had nothing to do with her.
Possibilities are:
A) she's buggered off on holiday with the kids
B) she's buggered off on holiday without the kids
C) she's laid up in some clinic somewhere after a beautification procedure of some sort
D) her tits have exploded & she's forever orbiting the universe like a deflating balloon
E) she's got a noo egg & they're holed up in a romantic secluded log cabin spending quality time together
F) she's being evicted from the MM & she's packing
G) she's sold sooooo many barf bombs & JYY traccies that she can't keep up with packaging & is busy getting orders out
H) she's filming top secret content for her eagerly anticipated OF show
I) she's preparing to qualify as an esthetician so she's alllll ready for the opening of her noo business in the annexe of the MM
J) she's getting ready for 'back to school tomorrow' & is prepping uniforms, getting bags ready, sorting out packed lunches
K) she's plotting her 6457th come back as she's on the up
L) she's preparing to rebuild her empire
M) she's been slapped with legals from Pete you bleep, Kieran you wanker, social services, the police, courts or all of them & daren't do anything
N) she's had an accident whilst demonstrating noo hair straighteners & melted her wig/extensions to her face & doesn't want to be see
O) she's recovering from emergency life fretnin surgery to her poorly trotter
P) she's decided to house train all her dogs & it's taking all her attention
Q) she was busy looking for crap top quality items to sell on Deplop, fell into a pile of unwashed clothes & has not been seen since

Who knows? And other than us....who ACTUALLY cares 🤷 Oh, Katie bedwetter, she cares ☺ And maybe porta potty mangled face Lloyd cares a teensy tiny bit...or maybe she doesn't give a duck & agreed to say anything as it got her 2mins of TV time 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My thoughts exactly, the older she is getting and the more breakups and the aftermath that came with them was always played out in the tabloids for everyone to see , so most men her age or slightly younger know exactly what she is like and don’t want that!
I think the only men she could potentially get now are going to have to be a lot younger and dont know much about her. best of luck to them because they are going to need it! I cant wait to see who her next victim is.

Reactions: 30
A brief recap.....she's MIA as far as we can tell. Alledgedly drunk not in charge of a horse, dog or her youngest children on Christmas day, woo hoo! Last actually seen on the evening of the 30th at the home of her latest, newest best friend where she happily let Harvey give off to her 'fans' after she made it perfectly clear that the channel 5 program had nothing to do with her.
Possibilities are:
A) she's buggered off on holiday with the kids
B) she's buggered off on holiday without the kids
C) she's laid up in some clinic somewhere after a beautification procedure of some sort
D) her tits have exploded & she's forever orbiting the universe like a deflating balloon
E) she's got a noo egg & they're holed up in a romantic secluded log cabin spending quality time together
F) she's being evicted from the MM & she's packing
G) she's sold sooooo many barf bombs & JYY traccies that she can't keep up with packaging & is busy getting orders out
H) she's filming top secret content for her eagerly anticipated OF show
I) she's preparing to qualify as an esthetician so she's alllll ready for the opening of her noo business in the annexe of the MM
J) she's getting ready for 'back to school tomorrow' & is prepping uniforms, getting bags ready, sorting out packed lunches
K) she's plotting her 6457th come back as she's on the up
L) she's preparing to rebuild her empire
M) she's been slapped with legals from Pete you bleep, Kieran you wanker, social services, the police, courts or all of them & daren't do anything
N) she's had an accident whilst demonstrating noo hair straighteners & melted her wig/extensions to her face & doesn't want to be see
O) she's recovering from emergency life fretnin surgery to her poorly trotter
P) she's decided to house train all her dogs & it's taking all her attention
Q) she was busy looking for crap top quality items to sell on Deplop, fell into a pile of unwashed clothes & has not been seen since

Who knows? And other than us....who ACTUALLY cares 🤷 Oh, Katie bedwetter, she cares ☺ And maybe porta potty mangled face Lloyd cares a teensy tiny bit...or maybe she doesn't give a duck & agreed to say anything as it got her 2mins of TV time 👍
I absolutely love you @Pink Squirrel , I have tears running down my face and I can’t breathe from laughing reading that recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Afternoon everyone ❤.
It's hard to actually recap when skanks been silent and not seen. But skanks bestie has cut skank out her life for being a twisted cheating bleep a neighbour apparently witnessed her dog (presumably Blade) chasing a neighbours livestock a horse escaped and skank was seen Christmas day screeching pissed and off her face in a field and apparently only J&B plus H there over Christmas not all the kids so could explain her "private" Christmas. No new year party just sat watching the documentary at her new besties for now posting cryptic crap about friends family and rebuilding her empire. Oh sink boys been silent again but was going to unleash the beast and invited everyone round to his for a new year party that didn't happen. So in short skank is now a twisted cheating bleep and sink boys still a cryptic posting tosser. 😎😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A few people theorised on previous threads that KP would be more likely to hand control of J&B back to Kieran when school restarts because of 'all the extra work involved'. I disagree. She doesn't give a tit about school. She doesn't give a tit if the kids turn up in unwashed uniforms, without hygiene, without packed lunches, without homework done, without stationary, etc.
The only consequence might be if the school fine her for non attendance and she won't care unless it looks bad for her in terms of her custody fight with Kieran.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn’t have relationships now. She is in a mutual transactional contract with these reality men. They decide between them to contact the media and claim to be a couple. She tried it on with towies Mario, but he was sprogged up at the time. She likes the chase. The excitement of a new egg. She probably puts in a couple of months of good shags. But then it all stops. I doubt she likes having sex. Those boobs of hers will not have sensation in them, may even hurt at night. If she dropped the pretence. Committed to being honest in therapy, she would probably meet someone. Maybe even someone special. So special she never spoke about him.

Reactions: 28
She doesn’t have relationships now. She is in a mutual transactional contract with these reality men. They decide between them to contact the media and claim to be a couple. She tried it on with towies Mario, but he was sprogged up at the time. She likes the chase. The excitement of a new egg. She probably puts in a couple of months of good shags. But then it all stops. I doubt she likes having sex. Those boobs of hers will not have sensation in them, may even hurt at night. If she dropped the pretence. Committed to being honest in therapy, she would probably meet someone. Maybe even someone special. So special she never spoke about him.
Pete ya bleep was the special one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can I please request that you lot shut the duck up for 5 mins 🤣 still on page 18 on last thread. She'll be busy thinking about what to make the kids for tea so won't be busy in the instasham, so ssh for half an hour. 😘
I agree :LOL: I'm trying to look after animals, remove Christmas from the house, cook tea etc before the Liverpool game starts to keep the neglected other half happy and keep getting distracted !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.