Katie Price #233 Cock and coke, tits and smoke. KP's life is beyond a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think Skanky is probably not happy about it. She can no longer get the sympathy vote with "Amy's last Christmas" now
[/QUOTE]

Surely this in itself is convincing?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Heimlich Manouvre was renamed 'abdominal thrust' but everyone still calls it the Heimlich maneuvre. Same with custody / residency as far as I'm concerned. I'll go back to my pit of lurkdom....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The Heimlich Manouvre was renamed 'abdominal thrust' but everyone still calls it the Heimlich maneuvre. Same with custody / residency as far as I'm concerned. I'll go back to my pit of lurkdom....
same horse ,different jockey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahaha brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
(Ignoring the sodding Prices).

All the 'transplants are disgusting on 70 year olds' comments.
I suspect many would change their minds if they were 69 and in urgent need of one...

Given my family, like many others now, tend to live into their 90s, 70 isn't ancient.
A lot of people will be working into their mid to late 60s, so 70+ is the time they're planning to enjoy all the things they've put on hold.

(I won't make my 90s, my health is crap, but I have zero intentions of just going oh I'm 70, I'm past it. duck that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 48

I suspect many would change their minds if they were 69 and in urgent need of one...

Given my family, like many others now, tend to live into their 90s, 70 isn't ancient.
A lot of people will be working into their mid to late 60s, so 70+ is the time they're planning to enjoy all the things they've put on hold.

(I won't make my 90s, my health is crap, but I have zero intentions of just going oh I'm 70, I'm past it. duck that!)
I said that previously too. My mum being in her mid 60s; It would break my heart if she ever needed one and was denied it because of her age. It's done on a case by case basis anyway.
PS skanky getting her nails done, looks like she's giving the v sign to the "trolls"

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27

duck it,I‘m 75 Crow.Memory goes a wee bit typical of an oldie I remember donkey years ago,but memory of something’s few weeks ago 😐🥴☺

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know nothing about transplants etc but if someone was 70 & in relatively good health otherwise then why not, not the best of ideas getting into the who deserves it more argument because that really will open a can of worms

Reactions: 29
Recap: Still a weapons grade bleep of the highest order. The worst mother ever and an animal abuser/killer!

Yep I think that covers it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.