Katie Price #233 Cock and coke, tits and smoke. KP's life is beyond a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Wirlesswill for the thread title! Drop me a message and I’ll send it to Kipper for one of her £10 special boxes of thrush inducing barf bombs…

7CAA9A5C-3B03-48D1-8936-379876B926A4.jpeg

Link to last thread here

We’ve had some action in the last thread… I’ll try and recap and post below…but please feel free to add your own recap - I can’t keep up!

Please check out the wiki at the top of the page, which is kept updated regularly!

One of the positives was that ITV finally confirmed there was no report of a r*pe whilst KP was in SA. So that’s put an end to her ever changing story.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Well done to @Wirlesswill for the thread title! Drop me a message and I’ll send it to Kipper for one of her £10 special boxes of thrush inducing barf bombs…

View attachment 1822270
Link to last thread here

We’ve had some action in the last thread… I’ll try and recap and post below…but please feel free to add your own recap - I can’t keep up!

Please check out the wiki at the top of the page, which is kept updated regularly!

One of the positives was that ITV finally confirmed there was no report of a r*pe whilst KP was in SA. So that’s put an end to her ever changing story.
is it too early for alcohol ? (asking for a friend)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And @SmillieKylie summed KP up perfectly…

She thinks she’s really sexy
She thinks she’s sultry and alluring
She thinks she still has what it takes to be a ‘glamour model’
She thinks 25 years in the business means she knows what men want, and it’s this
She thinks people find her comedy boobs sexy
She thinks her long flowing wigs make her look young and sexy
She thinks her old butchered heavily surgery damaged body is a turn-on for men
She thinks she can compete with younger models in their early 20s
She actually thinks she’s 20 years old
She thinks all the young people still lust after her
She thinks she can party with a generation who could be her daughters or sons
She thinks she can sing
She thinks she can sing karaoke and sound like Beyoncé
She thinks people love her joining in with their singing
She thinks people like her gate-crashing their gig or party
She thinks she can dance
She thinks people like her drooling herself all over them
She thinks she still has whatever she thought she had in her heyday

Sadly Skank none of this is true. You’re living in the past, looks and body gone, the young think you are a caricature, a figure of fun, it’s all gone, you’re just an embarrassment, a drunk Aunt spoiling everyone’s night out with your overbearing behaviour. Please F*CK OFF, it’s soooooooooooooo boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm sure any hospital has nothing better to do right now than answer an FOI request that is for no reason other than to chase up whether or not Katy Price's bloody mother had a transplant.

Doing so in the guise of professional capacity is taking the piss. And downright unprofessional.
Oh the irony.

(Information about transplants for over 70s is online. If you're interested go and find it.
Don't bother beleaguered hospital staff in the middle of strikes, covid rises, serious winter bugs and staff shortages.
Try applying some of that 'professionalism' instead.
Pretending you're doing it for researching numbers when it's actually to try and point score on tattle is dreadful).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

View attachment 1822270
Link to last thread here

Thanks Emma and great title @Wirlesswill
Just to add my 2 pence from the previous thread..

@MariaCallous23 a lot of us know about the terminology change but what does it prove?
1) People who have worked or have experience in certain areas are used to the original names. My nurse friend struggles with new terminology in the NHS. She uses the correct one when speaking to patients (who themselves don't know it until she uses the original name) and then goes back to old school language when speaking to us.
When people use the old terminology like custody instead of residency, it doesn't mean you discredit everything they've said.

2) Why are we being targeted for skanky having foot surgery at 44? Skanky said she had it, the media ran with it but many of us don't believe her version of it anyway. What has that got to do with anything? We didn't lie, we've been speculating and discussing it. Not sure why that's even been mentioned.

3) first you were told by a friend of Dan's and then you say you know Dan very well. So which one told you? And your mum waiting for months isn't proof that AFP couldn't have had it. Technically AFP's been waiting for 6 years! Each hospital is different as it depends on the population level in that area and staffing levels, hospital facilities etc etc.

We'll know the truth in time. You would have come across far better had you simply said "Willow I've heard something different to what you said from Dan's friend or Dan himself" and had an adult conversation instead of bashing everyone. I'm going to put this down to you having a headache.

Happy Wednesday everyone! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 65
It also makes me uncomfortable to take up valuable NHS time on this, they have to publish it anyway but you won’t see it till April

Oh and I would never misuse my position or anyone else’s to find out info. I can ask if over 70’s can get transplants though although I don’t need to as I can see they do!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
What’s this drama sorry someone has said Amy has had a lung transplant 😂 she wasn’t that bad was she? Unless they’ve hidden it. And there’s no way Krusty wouldn’t have shouted about that from rooftops! Sorry if I’m covering old ground here. 💜

Reactions: 11
I am off to start (yes that's START) my Christmas shopping. :eek: I will have a glass of mulled wine at the market & eye up old KP merchandise in the bargain bucket. I couldn't GAF about iron lung. @DC16 that was a good letter to Sophie, hope she reads it. Hope there's not too many pages to catch up on later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Royal Brompton and Harefield haven’t undertaken a lung transplant on a patient over 65 in the last 5 years. Fact.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am off to start (yes that's START) my Christmas shopping. :eek: I will have a glass of mulled wine at the market & eye up old KP merchandise in the bargain bucket. I couldn't GAF about iron lung. @DC16 that was a good letter to Sophie, hope she reads it. Hope there's not too many pages to catch up on later.
I only started last week love you do right. Sometimes planning so hard in advance actually makes me over buy stuff and spend more 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s this drama sorry someone has said Amy has had a lung transplant 😂 she wasn’t that bad was she? Unless they’ve hidden it. And there’s no way Krusty wouldn’t have shouted about that from rooftops! Sorry if I’m covering old ground here. 💜
Very old ground 🤣 skanky was on holiday at the time.... I know, that's not like her, is it? 🙄
It's not been announced but the story has been leaked and our Willow knows about it.
Skanky is not allowed to shout it from the rooftops as they are waiting for the highest bidder to sell the story to. (On that note, I remember Charles D saying that skanky told him not to confirm they were together as the longer they stayed quiet and dropped hints, the more they were likely to get paid 🤦🏻‍♀️)
I also think Skanky is probably not happy about it. She can no longer get the sympathy vote with "Amy's last Christmas" now

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i cant stand no more,im going to open up a bottle of wine and drink it with my bacon sandwich,ive been up since 5am ,so its like lunch time really and its christmas......and skanky is a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
i cant stand no more,im going to open up a bottle of wine and drink it with my bacon sandwich,ive been up since 5am ,so its like lunch time really and its christmas......and skanky is a witch
Me too actually 4.50 am.🥴I’ve just had choccie digestives with coffee,thee mugs of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.