Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For what it’s worth,

I can confirm that everything Willow has posted regarding Bankruptcy has been accurate. There are details that haven’t been disclosed that Willow has correctly recounted. I trust her and her information. I also thank her for her time in posting the information on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Crowbag

VIP Member
I'm sure any hospital has nothing better to do right now than answer an FOI request that is for no reason other than to chase up whether or not Katy Price's bloody mother had a transplant.

Doing so in the guise of professional capacity is taking the piss. And downright unprofessional.
Oh the irony.

(Information about transplants for over 70s is online. If you're interested go and find it.
Don't bother beleaguered hospital staff in the middle of strikes, covid rises, serious winter bugs and staff shortages.
Try applying some of that 'professionalism' instead.
Pretending you're doing it for researching numbers when it's actually to try and point score on tattle is dreadful).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Crowbag

VIP Member
Everytime I go out, I like to make an effort.

I put on a nicely wrinkled jyy tracksuit, ideally with stains down the front.
If it doesn't say jyy in HUGE letters I write it on with a marker pen.
I wear either a slipper or a moonboot on one foot, a trainer on the other. Can you see how dainty and beautiful my feet are?

I wipe some lard in my hair then run a pritt stick through it a few times. I usually like to draw a pencil line with a ruler across my hairline of the day.
I then use the jyy marker pen to draw my eyebrows on, following the angles of my eyes, 45 degrees one side, 180 the other. I often ride a bike whilst drawing my brows to add that natural feathered look.

Some paint on my face completes the look (I like a light natural looking foundation. Today I've used the foundation from building the stables).
Maybe a bit of lip liner. I have developed a subtle technique, that goes from lip to inside my nostril and out the other side.
Then if I'm going full on glam, I dip my face into a bowl of sugarpuffs to see how many stick, then blend them in with a bit more foundation.

Pop my phone in it's Gran case, throw it around my neck and I'm good to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Squirrelina

VIP Member
(Ignoring the sodding Prices).

All the 'transplants are disgusting on 70 year olds' comments.
I suspect many would change their minds if they were 69 and in urgent need of one...

Given my family, like many others now, tend to live into their 90s, 70 isn't ancient.
A lot of people will be working into their mid to late 60s, so 70+ is the time they're planning to enjoy all the things they've put on hold.

(I won't make my 90s, my health is crap, but I have zero intentions of just going oh I'm 70, I'm past it. Fuck that!)
I’m 62 tomorrow (note the date) it’s Kipper’s ‘lucky number’. Anyway I had a CT scan to check that my Hiatal hernia (Nissen fundoplication) operation can go ahead. A month later on a Saturday I had a letter to say I was booked in for a kidney scan, I was shocked as had no idea anything was wrong. Another scan (with contrast) revealed a 3cm tumour. Now I have to wait for a biopsy and then if it’s malignant the whole kidney is coming out as it’s too deep to be cut out. If my other kidney wasn’t working well I would need a transplant. I certainly don’t feel I’m on the scrap heap yet at my age. I don’t look my age, I’m mischievous land probably only 12 mentally (unlike Kipper who is 5. I’m fed up as my chest infection isn’t clearing and I want to just get on with the biopsy.
I suppose what I’m saying is that to many I am old and maybe ‘past it’ to them but I never change who I am inside. I sometimes think I was born old and have got younger. I wouldn’t pass on the option for a transplant if I needed one (with the exception of one of Kippers) Unless I could have both I suppose. Could solve many problems for her victims 😂
Thank you for making me smile when I’m feeling low my Kipper hating friends.
Happy Christmas! 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Well done to @Wirlesswill for the thread title! Drop me a message and I’ll send it to Kipper for one of her £10 special boxes of thrush inducing barf bombs…

View attachment 1822270
Link to last thread here

We’ve had some action in the last thread… I’ll try and recap and post below…but please feel free to add your own recap - I can’t keep up!

Please check out the wiki at the top of the page, which is kept updated regularly!

One of the positives was that ITV finally confirmed there was no report of a r*pe whilst KP was in SA. So that’s put an end to her ever changing story.
Thanks Emma and great title @Wirlesswill
Just to add my 2 pence from the previous thread..

@MariaCallous23 a lot of us know about the terminology change but what does it prove?
1) People who have worked or have experience in certain areas are used to the original names. My nurse friend struggles with new terminology in the NHS. She uses the correct one when speaking to patients (who themselves don't know it until she uses the original name) and then goes back to old school language when speaking to us.
When people use the old terminology like custody instead of residency, it doesn't mean you discredit everything they've said.

2) Why are we being targeted for skanky having foot surgery at 44? Skanky said she had it, the media ran with it but many of us don't believe her version of it anyway. What has that got to do with anything? We didn't lie, we've been speculating and discussing it. Not sure why that's even been mentioned.

3) first you were told by a friend of Dan's and then you say you know Dan very well. So which one told you? And your mum waiting for months isn't proof that AFP couldn't have had it. Technically AFP's been waiting for 6 years! Each hospital is different as it depends on the population level in that area and staffing levels, hospital facilities etc etc.

We'll know the truth in time. You would have come across far better had you simply said "Willow I've heard something different to what you said from Dan's friend or Dan himself" and had an adult conversation instead of bashing everyone. I'm going to put this down to you having a headache.

Happy Wednesday everyone! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 65

PTMe

Chatty Member
Ugggggh I dread to think what she must stink like I mean personal hygiene has never been high on her agenda. Stained clothes, greasy ill fitting hair and chavtastic nails. Kipper you are one hell of a catch!
She does not shower. She'd have got changed into the jyy trackie yesterday to go out, she'll have worn it to bed and then wear it again all day today. She might treat herself to a bath over Christmas but otherwise.....

I'll add that she's incapable of using a toilet either. She'll go outside when there's a perfectly good bathroom indoors. She doesn't wipe. Very strange behaviour. Sorry to anyone eating dinner!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done to @Wirlesswill for the thread title! Drop me a message and I’ll send it to Kipper for one of her £10 special boxes of thrush inducing barf bombs…

7CAA9A5C-3B03-48D1-8936-379876B926A4.jpeg

Link to last thread here

We’ve had some action in the last thread… I’ll try and recap and post below…but please feel free to add your own recap - I can’t keep up!

Please check out the wiki at the top of the page, which is kept updated regularly!

One of the positives was that ITV finally confirmed there was no report of a r*pe whilst KP was in SA. So that’s put an end to her ever changing story.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
(Ignoring the sodding Prices).

All the 'transplants are disgusting on 70 year olds' comments.
I suspect many would change their minds if they were 69 and in urgent need of one...

Given my family, like many others now, tend to live into their 90s, 70 isn't ancient.
A lot of people will be working into their mid to late 60s, so 70+ is the time they're planning to enjoy all the things they've put on hold.

(I won't make my 90s, my health is crap, but I have zero intentions of just going oh I'm 70, I'm past it. Fuck that!)
I am 71 going on 72. I am working full time 5 days a week in the office in a job that I have had for 44 years and which I happen to love. Apart from thankfully just minor ailments I consider myself fit. I would hope that should I have needed to have such medical intervention as AFP has needed a medical professional team would assess whether that intervention was in MY best interests. i don't consider myself past it just yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
If Ryan was clearly so concerned about Katie’s MH, he would of had that meal and done the shopping with her, then put her in a taxi home, not gone out on the piss.
They absolutely hate it when they are the ones not making on the staged shots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I've attached it again below, hopefully it works!
PTMe.. She must have so many people queuing to get their money back. The conversation I had with someone yesterday, said there were a staggering number of people owed. Many waiting for outcome of bankruptcy hearing, to pursue her, if she discharged. Thank you for all the screen shots. Very interesting & shows what a despicable individual she really is, as we know🙀👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Winepig

VIP Member
Well I’m glad you can all understand the conversations - particularly the ones between her and KB , because I can barely understand any of it at all .

Did ANY of these halfwits actually go to school ?
What in the actual FUCK are they saying to each other ?

Its no wonder they are in & out of relationships as they are , most of the time they probably don’t know who they’re seeing / if they’ve been dumped /if they’re the love of someone’s life.
The mind truly truly boggles .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

emmaw28

VIP Member
And @SmillieKylie summed KP up perfectly…

She thinks she’s really sexy
She thinks she’s sultry and alluring
She thinks she still has what it takes to be a ‘glamour model’
She thinks 25 years in the business means she knows what men want, and it’s this
She thinks people find her comedy boobs sexy
She thinks her long flowing wigs make her look young and sexy
She thinks her old butchered heavily surgery damaged body is a turn-on for men
She thinks she can compete with younger models in their early 20s
She actually thinks she’s 20 years old
She thinks all the young people still lust after her
She thinks she can party with a generation who could be her daughters or sons
She thinks she can sing
She thinks she can sing karaoke and sound like Beyoncé
She thinks people love her joining in with their singing
She thinks people like her gate-crashing their gig or party
She thinks she can dance
She thinks people like her drooling herself all over them
She thinks she still has whatever she thought she had in her heyday

Sadly Skank none of this is true. You’re living in the past, looks and body gone, the young think you are a caricature, a figure of fun, it’s all gone, you’re just an embarrassment, a drunk Aunt spoiling everyone’s night out with your overbearing behaviour. Please F*CK OFF, it’s soooooooooooooo boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50