Katie Price #233 Cock and coke, tits and smoke. KP's life is beyond a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad to say H has lost no discernible weight that I can see, and now will be heavily indulged with food over the Christmas period, poor lad doesn’t stand a chance going forward, his life options will be increasingly limited through his 20s, or worse.

Hey what do I know, accordingly that thing falling out of a bar last night is capable of parenting two young children (not bother schooling them) and an adult with all the requirements and needs we are well versed in with regard to H.

Also a couple of months ago H was a young adult wishing to frequent nightclubs with scantily clad women all over him……ok 🤦🏽‍♀️
Looking back on all this tit; KIpper was all set to do a UK tour with Harvey in night-club appearances round the UK. God knows how he coped with the one appearance - probably highly doped up with sedatives etc until thankfully it seems the authorities put a stop to it. (She has always maintained that H is sensitive to loud noises, blah-de-blah.)
In recent reports she asserts that Harvey smashed a window in the MM because somebody slammed a door.

Now I loathe to bring this subject up but; with regard to poor little Rolos' death:
There were rumours that H did it.
Could it have been that there was too much noise and commotion then, when Rolo started barking, it was too much for him to bear and he reacted violently?? :cry:

Of course she is. She doesn't care what kind of christmas she gives her kids. It has to be all about her!! She is a bleeping disgrace. Probably wont even wrap the presents or put them under the tree. I cannot imagine her cooking a christmas dinner for them. It will be chicken dippers and chips. I hope Michelle has taught Bunny how to heat them up cos Skank will be off her face.
A few years ago Kipper came back off holiday and bought her kids a load of shite for Xmas. One of the litl'uns had a Rubiks Cube and there was a drum kit in the corner. Age appropriate and well-thought out gifts?
I think not.
I would Just Looove it - W00H00, if social Services rocked up to the MM at 20:50hrs on Christmas Eve to check if the kids are okay!

Whoever that is they need to be very careful. You could loose more than an arm near Price’s gargantuan growler of a man cave.
Yeah, but you could gain a Nokia phone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite photo from the night out. Her friends kept a close eye on her.. they also nearly set light to her hair! 🤣

don’t understand why she’s out in a track suit!? Fair enough tut was an impromptu night out after shopping but why is she even wearing a tracksuit to go shopping!?
Because in the late 90s early 00, Juicy Tracksuites we’re the rage and worn by those with money and time to go shopping! You would go to the big stores (Harvey Nics, Fortnum, Selfridges, Harrods, spend an ibscene amount of money on more tat, have lunch and said store, pay for overpriced champagne at the same time to encourage you to spend more on the way out! Of course Skank has for some reason travelled back to this time mentally and doesn’t realise is 2022!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kipper introducing her next egg to hygiene standards at the MM ... Feel free to insert caption 🤣🤣
"You've gotta stay with me, you filthy bleep - mud sticks and I'm in the tit.
(But where there's muck there's money!)

I've a couple of questions about her new inflatables.
How does she see her dinner plate?
How does she get the fork from the plate that she can't fecking see, up to her mouth? She a walking inflatable obstacle course. Sitting on her inflated arse, trying to get a fork past Inflatable Grant and Phil, and then the inflatable trout pout. It's no wonder she eats like a pig!
And one last thing, I know they say tit floats, but FFS you could throw her overboard a cruise ship and she'd become a shipping hazzard floating about for fecking years!
But..but, but, at least if the peas roll off her fork she'll find them in her cleavage before they hit the floor! (although if they did land on the floor she'd probably still pick them up and eat them.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Everytime I go out, I like to make an effort.

I put on a nicely wrinkled jyy tracksuit, ideally with stains down the front.
If it doesn't say jyy in HUGE letters I write it on with a marker pen.
I wear either a slipper or a moonboot on one foot, a trainer on the other. Can you see how dainty and beautiful my feet are?

I wipe some lard in my hair then run a pritt stick through it a few times. I usually like to draw a pencil line with a ruler across my hairline of the day.
I then use the jyy marker pen to draw my eyebrows on, following the angles of my eyes, 45 degrees one side, 180 the other. I often ride a bike whilst drawing my brows to add that natural feathered look.

Some paint on my face completes the look (I like a light natural looking foundation. Today I've used the foundation from building the stables).
Maybe a bit of lip liner. I have developed a subtle technique, that goes from lip to inside my nostril and out the other side.
Then if I'm going full on glam, I dip my face into a bowl of sugarpuffs to see how many stick, then blend them in with a bit more foundation.

Pop my phone in it's Gran case, throw it around my neck and I'm good to go.
HahahaaahaHAAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA

EXCELLENT, well done, I bow down, bravo!

I did wonder if there was something under the thumb. It does look like a wrap.
A wrap would be safely inside the cig packet! They wouldn’t wanna lose it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am surprised they let them through the door they look like a bunch of cheap chavs who are going to shoplift. Everything about her, nails, hair, what she is wearing just screams cheap.
Not sure if it has been mentioned before…..
They look like they had gone out, and ended up out out (Micky Flanagan).🫢😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her chest changes size, shape and height in every photo.
just like her lies 😂

If she has 'not drunk nothing' doesn't it mean that she has actually drunk something?

'Since I've been out of The Priory, I have not drunk nothing'
she means she has drunk plenty but nothing she can remember, so it didnt happen

Still would love to know what those hand signs were😆
" i could crush you in the palm of my hand regarding the dogs" ?

Those two and their ‘tit’ for tat cryptic posts 🙄🥱
dont you mean "tit" for bigger "tit" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She does not shower. She'd have got changed into the jyy trackie yesterday to go out, she'll have worn it to bed and then wear it again all day today. She might treat herself to a bath over Christmas but otherwise.....

I'll add that she's incapable of using a toilet either. She'll go outside when there's a perfectly good bathroom indoors. She doesn't wipe. Very strange behaviour. Sorry to anyone eating dinner!
So basically the disgusting effluent swilling all over the gardens at Trampy is not all down to the broken septic system, it 'er and 'Arv doing their bizznizz in the flower beds? Nice; :sick::poop:

Oh Harvey’s home so his carer is looking after kids
Gotta get her munney's werf outta dat "carer" of course - thats if said "carer" ever puts her phone down for long enough to see if the kids are OK

One things for sure though - it won't have been "Mummy" writing them;

"Allo kidz, dis is Santar 'ere an' Ize ritin bak two yer abaht yer Lists wot yew sent me.
Sozz but me warehowsis wos pwitty emty so wot Ize dun is sennd yews loadsa luvvly trackkies fromm me fwends at JYY and deres sum barf bums in a box unda der cwissmass twee for yers; Luv Santa"

Reminds me of the chap that owns one of the biggest furniture distribution companies in the UK and Europe. We lived near him and my then-husband worked for them. He drove around in an ancient battered old volvo estate, and his clothes were so worn out they would be rejected by a charity shop. Worth millions and lived in a duck off sized stately home. People that have real money don't show it off. I remember the phrase "new money screams and old money whispers". He does throw the best parties though!
Actually theres a bloke who comes from old Norman bloodlines up the road from us,he lives in a grand chateau yet dresses like a woman normally and drives an ancient old car with moss growing on it. He said theres no point in dressing up to the nines to live in MUD and he has no wish to drive a car that complains about everything before it even starts, therefore he's happy thanks very much :)

And it asked her had she been inoculated before it did the deed
and it still died straight afterwards

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm nearly sure a good few years back no nips was always boasting about cooking big roasts and she said on Christmas day she did a three bird roast I'm getting old and forgetful think it was around the PA era I have visions of a magazine spread about it
They'll be lucky to get soggy pizza and burnt oven chips this year - more likely a choice of potnoodles

Aww, little Sid is so cute
I bet Sid is glad to be rid of Cruella de Skank at last

More on topic, Matty Lee is such a nice boy, what's he doing hanging about with KP?!
I bet his Mummy bathed him in Dettol once she saw who he'd been with. Imagine a Mother's Torment discovering your precious little solidier is being prepped as a Noo Egg, victim number 3498?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.