Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she's wrote this herself
She definitely didn't write it, and interestingly enough it is almost word for word what that person wrote about the video on the KH thread! And what a hypocrite, saying how disturbing it is for the children to be exposed to his affairs given the number if men that pass through HER bed and are presented as a new 'daddy'.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she is still in the UK - her & Carol off their tits on sniff with him writing the long posts and her writing the threatening video one ... none of this has been thought through ... especially not the consequences to Kipper for publicly posting this stuff on SM ... all Kipper is thinking about is that this will somehow win people over and make her popular again ... I think thats the reason she launched her flying monkeys on tattle first - thinking loads of us would suddenly turn against KH, MP and Love Kipper ... we are the closest thing she has to 'fans' now, the only ones interested in what she says or does ... I think its pathetic that she thought she could win us over 😂 😂
I could go along with all that except Cazza writing the posts. He's just too thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well well well…

KFP has sole custody as the gentle parent
MP is THE phantom flan flinger
KH has slept with the entire village and sent them all a video
KFP has spoken to the village people
KH is charged with stalking
KFP is reported for harassment
CW was plotting a media frenzy on the front line from the safety of a new build house

And…..Bobby Sodding Ewing has just woken up in my shower.

I’m going to get on the blower to C4, commission a criminology documentary - GutterslagGames.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s an absolute loon for posting this publicly.
Especially as it claims there's an investigation going on!
Also we know 2hrs supervised visits on Wednesdays are no 50/50 shared custody.
SFP fat paw prints are all over it no way basic witch wrote it by itself. This grifting family is beyond corrupted and clearly don't have J&B best interest at heart.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
KH is going to do an instagram live later addressing KP posts today.
I hope he's taken legal advice about what he can say! Doesn't seem like the best idea, no matter how angry & frustrated he must be about all this 😤🤬

Reactions: 25
The way things are going downhill, it will be prison or padded cell for her by Christmas.
If there's any justice in the world! Should have happened ages ago. Clearly she is deranged, insanely jealous, unstable and brain damaged by years of drug n alcohol abuse. I hope she gets fried for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand. KP posts seem to be:
- breach of active RO
- defamation
- interfering with active police investigation
- blackmail attempt

Plus breaching SS / family court guidance on confidentiality of proceedings and the Human right of children to a peaceful family life

There can be no defence of not knowing as she has done all 4 things many times before.

Surely too 4 will result in 16wk suspended sentence being activated?
It damned well should be activated NOW, not next month but right now! She's a bleeping nutter who is using these poor kids to persecute K and M because she can't get at P and E any more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The comments she sees that don't believe what shes saying and the more negative comments she sees about herself the more unhinged she will become. Remember our DC saying she had something on Keiran and it was gonna make her golden girl again? If it doesn't work she'll be besides herself. Problem is the idiot doesn't see that she's a bad person simply just because she's a bad person and someone else doing something wrong doesn't change that.
Even if the story about Kieran is true it certainly wont make her golden girl again! She is no longer married to him, what he does is between him and Michelle. The sex addict story has already been done to death. If she thinks she's going to get backdated sympathy for when she was married to him on the back of this she is very much mistaken. She is just as bad as him in respect of lack of faithfulness. After all she's even cheated on 'the best one ever' recently!

Reactions: 36
The other wild thing in all this is Cole exposed her affair with the horse guy.

So because J&B can quote all the women’s names SS were alarmed but her affair is in her current partners Instagram. That’s ok though. As is going out on a bender. As is faking a split/calling police. Etc etc.

Mad times.

Reactions: 38
It always amazes me just how much this woman gets away with. The literal definition of Teflon.

Our media usually can't wait, and almost relish in bigging people up so they can knock them down, yet this woman is always given a pass somehow. She must have some serious tit on people because I just can't see why she able to get away with everything all the time. She is so vile.

I would say its because she brings a ton of clicks and revenue but we are literally inundated with up and coming z-listers every year looking for their 5 mins of fame and doing hideous things to achieve it, so it's not like there is a shortage of people to bring interest and clicks to the online news sites.
I’d like to know what she has Piers Morgan? He’s written one article which was a mild admonition at best. He’s usually scathing especially when it comes to such disgusting behaviour, but for some reason he’s as silent as the grave at on Skanky, something’s off there.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Brown Star Sherrifs Badge Productions present "The Duped Women of Kieran" starring...

Brad Pitt as Kieran Hayler
Victoria Beckham as Michelle Penticost
Dog The Bounty Hunter as Katie Price
Guy The Gorilla as Cole Woods
The Lionesses, Girls Aloud and The Spice Girls as The Duped Women
Warrick Davis as Jett Hayler
Shirley Temple as Bunny Hayler
Stevie Wonder as Harvey Price
Shakin' Stevens as Peter Andre

Exclusively on Netflix...Coming Soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I don’t understand. KP posts seem to be:
- breach of active RO
- defamation
- interfering with active police investigation
- blackmail attempt

Plus breaching SS / family court guidance on confidentiality of proceedings and the Human right of children to a peaceful family life

There can be no defence of not knowing as she has done all 4 things many times before.

Surely too 4 will result in 16wk suspended sentence being activated?
Wouldn't be surprised if tinkboy is egging her on so he can have a peaceful drama free Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.