Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well this is utterly bizarre, I just nipped out for an hour to get frozen and bam........ just when you think she couldn't get any more weird and brazen. It reads like she's been contacting women to try and get dirt on Kieran, that's the same thing she did with the 'girl' which she went to police about. It also sounds like SHE has been interrogating the kids about said women?!.......then she posts something that says it's to stop speculation about Kieran's arrest but she's banging on about his supposed sex life? Then......the icing on the cake.....there's a terrible video somewhere in which her children are abused and she is willing to show it?!
Not only would that be abusive to the kids but she is hinting at who the person is AND blackmailing them with it :unsure:😮

• Heart
Reactions: 41

tracey3871

VIP Member
Yes I have to agree here... As much as we despise her it's clear that B and J no longer live with Kieran and that they are with K. I do believe something is definitely going on in the K and M household.

I know it's not what we want to hear or believe but unfortunately I think what has been put on her instagram is pretty much true. It's obviously not been written by her as its legible and seems very clear about the issues.
I dont think Kippers posts are clear about anything ... changed angle twice at least ... in my opinion Kipper is causing problems for KH & MP ... clutching at straws to make complaints to the police and going public because they arent sticking ... she is fixated on splitting this couple up and destroying Keiran ... its harassment on Kipper behalf from what I can see

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I’ve reported each post for harassment. This kind of thing should not be in the public domain, those poor poor kids.

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s thinking ‘FFS what’s my fecking sister done now’! 😂😂😂
sophie needs peace in her life at the moment,her mums ill,her babys unwell,her husbands on coke (according to skanky), her father was arrested and charged with rape (at one time, that the papers reported), her sister skanky is mentally unwell and causing chaos and seeking attention everywhere.... sophie take my advice, get your sister committed and sell your story to the papers,it will keep you in coin for years,the public will love you and you will have some peace and i can get some bloody housework done, because my house is a shit tip, while im constantly watching your sodding sister's thread

• Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
She "has spoken to a number of the women" Right. 🤔
Is this not what she did with that Chantelle when she latched onto her in the custody/access battle over baby Dolly with Alex, backing up LIE AFTER LIE then adding more of her own so that he would lose all access to his daughter?
She who then stood by crowing about her involvement?
The very same one who dropped Chantelle like an old takeaway box on the floor at Trampy Towers once Job Done?
Same old story here then
This thing is simply evil personified, God damn her :(
Sorry she’s spoken to a number of the women so little jet and bunny have provided her with full names (not confused any of them considering there were apparently lots and kids do tend to get muddled with details somewhat ) they have then managed to provide a correct contact number for each of said women so mummy can ring them up, fuck me these kids shouldn’t be with either parent they should be in the school for incredible gifted children saving the world from poverty and rising electrical costs.

• Haha
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
I’d love Alex to say something.
The problem with a narcissist is that you have to disappear ... just not exist anymore ... I have experienced this with a close family member who is diagnosed with NPD, I was their target for years however hard i tried to stop it, whatever tactic I used nothing worked ... in the end I had to vanish - I am not mentioned to this person by the only family member who maintains contact with them & keeps tabs on them to make sure those of us who were targeted can avoid this person entirely ... its a case of out of sight out of mind. I suspect that Kipper is currently in the grip of narcissitic rage - I can tell you from experience that that is far beyond normal anger, they have little if any control during it ... in the case of this family member she took that rage out on me over and over again without provocation when she was angry with whatever boyfriend was around at the time ... they never saw it - they left her when they finally did. I still think that Carol really dumped her and she has pulled out all the stops to get him back ... she is taking out her rage on Keiran

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Let’s face it. Keiron described himself as a stripper and a sex addict. Came out of his mouth on Loose Women. As a male stripper it’s probably a career just to get contact with women, it’s not a vocation is it, he’s not curing cancer here. He seems dim. But Price wants her pound of flesh and she won’t stop till she gets it.
Yes but that's when she still had her claws in him and he later said it wasn't true. She wanted to humiliate him as a condition of staying together, he probably went along with it because she was giving him all kinds of crap about J & B having a dad and a proper family. Normal people don't coerce you to go onto live TV and confess to being a sex addict as part of staying together.

Whl1994

VIP Member
I bloody knew she would be grooming them to be awful and press buttons. She just can’t see anyone happy and settled. This is not about the kids. It’s not even about keiren. It to punish MP for getting her a RO and forcing her to go to court. MP was harassed to the point she clearly needed to report it. The only one in the wrong here is Kipper the weapons grade cunt who has gone nuclear
Michelle is suffering but is way too classy to show it

• Sad
  • Heart

Bb12

I have no doubt that kp drips poison about Michelle into the kids heads
That in its self is abuse
Kids are not pawns to be used in stupid adult games

• Heart

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Just read the last few threads (off work at the moment recovering from covid 😭) I have never laughed as much in my life due to you funny lot😂 I was once (years ago) one of the bloody idiots who thought she was a 'good' mam.. Not any more! She is shocking isn't she😳 Ps loving the thread names😂😂

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skanky and sinky have certainly racked up a few crimes between them in the last few weeks.
1, defamation.
2, slander.
3, harassment.
4, wasting police time. (Slapgate 2)
5, making false allegations. (Slapgate 2)
6, breach of restraining order.
7, not ensuring a child attends school.
8, kidnap. (If skanks refused to hand kids back)
9, making false allegations again. (This time KH & MP regarding this latest shitfest)
10, assisting an offender. (SB if skanks in hiding and refusing to talk to plod and he knows and is helping her)
11, driving whilst disqualified.

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
i know,it drives me mad, the hate for skanky is understandable and deserved after her own behaviour and lack of control,morals or sense of duty,but all michelle has done ( as far as we know) is be with kieron.
Price seems to forget a crucial detail, without Michelle and Emily too, where would those kids be? She sees them as possessions, and acts like a spoilt child who has had their favourite doll taken away. That's the difference. The fathers bring them up with stability, in a nurturing environment. She reminds me of the evil queen in snow white, all her mirrors must be magic going by the state of it! She simply cannot accept much prettier women, with no gruesome unnecessary surgeries are having an input in her kids lives.

• Heart

In_Deep

What can one day about skank and sink boy.
Pair of cunts.
Pair of lying cunts.
Pair of scamming cunts.
Pair of slimy cunts.
Pair of bullying cunts.
Pair of ugly cunts.
Pair of druggie cunts.
Pair of lawbreaking cunts.
Pair of talentless cunts.
The most hated pair of cunts in the UK.
Talking about "Cunts", Stan... Check this fucking prize example out.
Don't claim to be anything particulary special to look at, but judging by the profile pic, "it's" in diar need of a good scrub with Jeyes Fluid and a pressure washer...

(I've redacted the name of the individual she feels has wronged poor Klattie, just in case any of this shit her acolytes are posting is used as evidence re any future harassment prosecution)

Screenshot_20221209_002935_com.android.chrome_edit_7284665562429.jpg
Screenshot_20221209_003004_com.android.chrome_edit_7068922990587.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

In_Deep

How does she get over 5,000 likes and hundreds of nice comments?? How??!! Why are there so many stupid people around?
Because a hell of a lot of them will be paid for "Bots" (auto-generated accounts) which simply "follow" her SM accounts, and may leave the odd randomly generated message, or they are paid human followers purchased from sites such as Social Tradia.

People, especially in India, Russia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Nigeria etc, will create hundreds, if not thousands, of SM accounts and use software algorithms to post specific replies to the the likes of Klattie when she posts something like a picture of her kids. That example would trigger the software to reply with "Cute ❤" or "You're such a great mum!".

It costs peanuts to have thousands of Bot accounts following you, and for a thousand dollars you can easily get several hundred "human" accounts which will interact more regularly.

The Kartrashians have used this trick for years. It's how they generate so much money in ad revenue on their SM accounts. More followers = a larger platform to piggy back off of and flog your latest piece of sweatshop-made tatt.

• Sad
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
Did she say anything about the "alledged Video" (possibly filmed on a 1980's video camera)
Sorry , but what sort of people are we bringing up today? An apple pie,? my mum was the best mum in the world, she chased me around the kitchen with a broomstick, i was a little fucker. What a load of bollocks , I have never heard so much nonsense in my life, next thing I’ll be told their dad had smacked their arses , hardly chid abuse is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JaynieDay

VIP Member
It’s written by someone who thinks they’re smarter than they are.
I agree, I used to be a legal sec so know the limits of my knowledge, I.e. I was a secretary NOT a solicitor. This sounds like someone who has heard a few things and doesn’t comprehend the meaning of most of it, so has latched onto what little they do understand.

Reactions: 39