Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
This is getting too dark. Not pleasant, and children involved. Whoever did what to say she’ll post video evidence is vile.
The way that post on Kippers page is worded seems surprisingly identical to some of what was being posted on the KH tattle page and on here ... many of us were correct ... those allegations were DEFINITELY planted on Tattle by Kippers Flying Monkeys

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Trafalgar

VIP Member
q9gdz45t1dv01.jpg

I have visions of this thing from the village school being wheeled around the village of the damned now.

I like to think it's a real video, ideally betamax.
That's why it hasn't been released outside of the village.

It's being played by one biddy in the village, then passed to the next. There's only one video recorder so that's having to be passed on with the tape, trundled across on a little cart.

Hell broke out when Brenda forgot to rewind it after her go.

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I don’t think madam can use the excuse of the press hounding her.
We’ve not seen one picture of her/them, other than backgrid. No photos at the airport, none so far, wherever they are holed up. They only print stories if she posts something on her Instagram or if she is selling it (via backgrid) Of course the only time they hound her is when she is up in court! She can go under the radar when she wants to. 🤔

Crowbag

VIP Member
Some comments are bilge. Too silly to react to.
Some manage to contradict themselves not only from comment to comment but within the same comment, which is a rare skill.
And some are obviously just prats wanting to be flying monkeys. But lacking the intelligence of real monkeys, having stopped developing at the arse picking stage.

Maybe stop thinking of the kids as absolute angels. Most kids aren't, most can be little shits when they want to.
Wind them up and let them go, and they'll say and do appalling things. Children don't fully understand consequences, that part of their brain doesn't properly develop until they're much older.
There's no reason to believe these two are any different, especially egged on by their mother.

Chuck in some I hate yous, a handful of you can't tell me what to do, a spattering of my dad's going to leave you, half a dozen I'm going to live with mum and you can't stop me etc etc.
I know some slightly sanctimonious folk swear to have raised children without a single cross word but personally I'd think someone would have to be Mary, Joseph AND the wee fucking donkey rolled in to one not to react.

If the actual oven had been thrown I'd be more impressed.

• Heart
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
The use of grammar and punctuation suggests a professional. Perhaps a representative? Can’t even see SFP being that literate.
SFP has a degree so she can string a sentence together ... what she is not is legally aware ... whoever wrote this clearly isnt ...they have just provided evidence to back up Keirans harrassment claim

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Well well well…

KFP has sole custody as the gentle parent
MP is THE phantom flan flinger
KH has slept with the entire village and sent them all a video
KFP has spoken to the village people
KH is charged with stalking
KFP is reported for harassment
CW was plotting a media frenzy on the front line from the safety of a new build house

And…..Bobby Sodding Ewing has just woken up in my shower.

I’m going to get on the blower to C4, commission a criminology documentary - GutterslagGames.
And I think we all know who the village people really are ...

1670600629805.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Whl1994

VIP Member
As there are rumours it's polluting on holiday in Austria, I thought I'd re write a much loved Austrian song (as featured in The Sound of Music) Eidelweiss for our beloved Skanky.
I am vomiting again crying as I type this
Ready? (This isn't a question really...I'm gonna type it anyway)

Cue soft guitar...

Katie Price, Katie Price
Every morning I hate you
Snorting coke
Your life's a joke
Surely jail time is due now?
Katie you cunt I hope you drop dead,
You are not so clever
Katie Price, Katie Price
Please fuck off forever....

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Princess has tonsillitis, will Katie rush back to look after her daughter….. nah

• Haha
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s lifted the story from the KH thread and ran with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ The posts from Susiesoo or whatever the name was.
Exactly this👆👆 she ... they ... have been laying the ground work for weeks now ... she is THAT desperate for revenge, that she/they often trip up, hence most of us here, can see clearly what is going on, and WHY ...... I dont doubt for one moment, that KH and MP have times where they argue, but who doesn't in a relationship, however they have never been arrested while being drunk/high and violent in the presence of their children ( if they had, you can bet this deluded CUNT would be shouting it from the rooftops, she now has 2 slapgates under her manky belt, and MORE coming ) .... no this is obviously the work of pwiccceee and her ` arse licking sidekicks `🤡 ... head over to the KH thread, and you will see these cretins in full action, some of them are all fakey nicey on here, to cover themselves .... but on there, they give it away, not realising some of us are there reading as well, and can see the clear difference in what is being said, here and there ( we SEE you ) :rolleyes: .... there`s only one thing I want ... for pwiccceee to get her comeuppance, she is clearly deranged not the full packet, and will eventually go too far, with this desire for vengeance ... Its coming 👌 ... this has NOTHING to do with her children's best interests, its all games and point scoring, in her drugged, drunk damaged NARC mind, she wants to WIN ... and if the children get hurt in the process, she doesn't give a FUCK!

Last edited:
  • Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
All Price’s children are being raised by women she loathes. Harvey is being raised by caring staff. Five children, all being raised away from you. And the Tabloids call you the best mum in the U.K. What’s wrong with this picture?

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Let’s face it. Keiron described himself as a stripper and a sex addict. Came out of his mouth on Loose Women. As a male stripper it’s probably a career just to get contact with women, it’s not a vocation is it, he’s not curing cancer here. He seems dim. But Price wants her pound of flesh and she won’t stop till she gets it.
I think KFP bullied him into saying that he was a sex addict as it suited her narrative. He was addicted to sex that's why he cheated, not because he found other women more desirable.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
But it was ok for her to take princess to her overnight stay with Charles Drury. Pot/ kettle going on here. If.. if she’s been encouraging the kids to play up when she hands them back, she has used it to weave a narrative to best keiren with. However if he has indeed showed a video to garner sympathy and get into women’s knickers then he’s got no one to blame but herself. I don’t think putting all the gory details on SM paints her in any better a position. None of them are safe guarding the children’s privacy
It HAS been encouraging the kids to be horrible to Michelle. I can promise you that. It interrogates them and promises rewards for information. Kids are kids and will accept treats and think they're doing the right thing for "mummy"
If Michelle was the evil step mother, I don't think for one second they would make the cards and drawings like they have done for her.
They probably like being with that cunt because they can run wild with no boundries, rules or regulatory which all kids would love.
Best thing that could happen to it's children is for it to OD and disappear forever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Sorry trying so hard to catch up, if I've got this right, around the time off Michelle's Birthday when the kids sent her their lovely hand written Cards. Skanky started to loose the plot and has decided to do whatever she can to split a family apart, all because someone else had to step up and be a mother to 2 of her kids, at the same time as another woman is being a mother to 2 of her kids. Skanky you are one sick vile excuse for a human......yiy never did say why you had restricted supervised access to your kids..... go on, post that on your SM you low life Cunt!!!

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I really feel for M.
I went through a horrendous time with my husbands ex who used to call me all manner of names to the children. His ex was similar to skank, left the kids home alone one night to come have a pop at me, but unlucky for her I called police and said she threatened to kill me (this was true). She was arrested and I got a restraining order. Grim times and she wasn't as bad as skank. K and M must be exhausted with managing her. Tbh I'm exhausted Reading about it. I just hope and pray the lying skanky std riddled maggot gets what is coming to her!
Kieran could do with 100% responsibility for B and J plus a restraining order. He and M need to be given a chance to settle down to a peaceful life with their 4 kids. B and J may need some sort of therapy to understand what's been going on. If KP wants to see them let it be in a contact centre and properly supervised so that she can't mess with their heads any more.

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
Delete and repost this without her name mentioned.
I'm sure she understand and appreciate you getting the truth out there. Just say a "source" told you.

• Heart

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
There’s a video on her KP Equestrian, woohooing about some shitly made jacket now being flogged. Nails look like the ones done just before she went away.
She can woo hoo all she likes. The equestrian community generally have more taste than her tat. I'd rather ride my horse fucking naked in minus 3 than be seen wearing ANYTHING with that slags name on 😂
She can't fucking ride either.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
So...it "promised" to release the video if there was another false story printed about it?

OK cunt...here you go...release away

"Oh Kate you are such a naturally beautiful woman. Classy, kind, generous, talented and above all else a great mother"

I am vomiting crying as I type this

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I want to know where all these women KH has been having relationships with are?

KFP had absolutely zero qualms about naming them publically when it was supposedly Jane and all the others she named, so why do these new women deserve their anonymity?

She'll probably come up with something like 'Georgina Glass' if really pushed on it. 🤣

I won't disclose my background, but I will tell you that it is INCREDIBLY difficult to keep multiple people from disclosure in situations like this. Someone always talks, so where are they?

The likelihood that one of these women won't come forward and self name is slim to none.

If Kieran has been playing up, that's got nothing to do with SS or J and B. Cheating isn't a crime, and if true, has anyone considered he isn't cheating? Perhaps he and Michelle have an agreement? No one gets to define the terms of a relationship but the people in it. And they aren't obligated to disclose what the inner workings of their private life looks like. I dont see why KFP keeps using this as an angle or explanation for anything. Kieran is allowed to dick around. It's Michelles prerogative what she's willing to live with, but it's still a choice he's free to make.

All I see is a jealous woman that has seen partner after partner move on and have what appear to be healthy, stable, mature relationships. Something she seems incapable of having. And more children with their new partners, which again she appears to be incapable of having.

I feel she is hyper focused on MP , because she has what she believes should have been rightfully hers - A healthy baby and a happy homelife with the children she should be raising. It very literally befuddles her that a woman she most likely has deemed well beneath her, has managed to attain what she believes she deserves.

She won't be happy until she feels vindicated. And a narcissist never feels true vindication, because they are professional victims.

She will spend her life seeking narcissistic supply and she is a malignant narcissist of the highest order.

I've never seen a person carrying more traits, then her.
All very true, I think she wants to destroy Michelle as she can't be her, Michelle shows up her failings. She is getting older now and as a narcissist she's imploding, there's no 'looks' to cover up her malignant character and very soon no kids will be available to cover up what she is either.

• Heart
Reactions: 44