Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Do you know what say everything she says is true, that theres a video and whatever else, it should not be posted on social media. Ever. She has sold het own children down yhe river and to threaten to post the video?! What the fuck is wrong with her. How could you ever say you'd post a video of your kids being mistreated for the world to see?? Police and SS need to haul her in and quick. Somebody needs to stop her before she ruins those kids lives because once thats posted theres no going back.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Tanley

VIP Member
If there was actual abuse, why would KH be allowed unsupervised access to them? According to skanky!
Notice the post says he can see them alone. She’s pretty much claiming the alleged abuse was from Michelle with that statement.

• Angry
  • Sad

tomkat1

Chatty Member
This is getting too dark. Not pleasant, and children involved. Whoever did what to say she’ll post video evidence is vile.

• Sad

Saffy123

I don’t understand. KP posts seem to be:
- breach of active RO
- defamation
- interfering with active police investigation
- blackmail attempt

Plus breaching SS / family court guidance on confidentiality of proceedings and the Human right of children to a peaceful family life

There can be no defence of not knowing as she has done all 4 things many times before.

Surely too 4 will result in 16wk suspended sentence being activated?

• Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
He could…. It’s so hard trying to provide a stable home life with order and routine when one parent is like Kipper. No school, do what they want, fun stuff all the time, no routine, probably no set meal times or bed time. She’s not being their mother, she’s no clue how to parent because despite having five children, she’s never had to do it. I wonder who she is leaving them with when she’s out on the lash…. SB? I don’t like Kieron much but I feel sorry for him. He’s never going to free of her and while she’s offering a fun no rules life for J&B it’s going to be tough for him 😞.
Exactly this, K & M have done the best they can to provide a loving stable family home and like all famlies have rules for the kids trying to keep the right balance. Then the kids go to skanky, if she hasn't already cleared off on one of her many holidays. The kids seem to be spend much of the time unsupervised since Bunny has been able to post several times on tik tok. Or sitting in nail palours.
Skanky refers to her kids being ferral, no you Cunt they are not! They are basically looking after themselves when in your "care". Because you can't be arsed putting a childs needs above your own.
The one thing you have ALWAYS failed to do is to give your kids stability.
You refer to them as being "your world" or "my" this or that. Truth is they are only "your world" when it suits you !
You are a total disgrace as a Mother.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
Great info Wilma, thanks for posting. I went back and read Skanks insta posts. It sounds like she has been bombarding Social services with 'concerns' about K&M, as she says nothing was done 'for months' and people have been ignoring her etc. It also seems like Kieran may have asked one of the kids for info and this is what she's decided was stalking. If there were 'accounts' they could only be from the kids and maybe KP wants Kieran stopped from talking to them, so she's isolating them to control information. ( total narc thing)
She's trying to give the impression kids were removed but maybe it's just an agreed week with her or worse she is delusional and thinks she will never give them back now....it is very concerning she sees reality so differently.
I have nothing to lose now but I was told it REFUSED to give them back. Apparently for "payback"
Whatever that means

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Remember how she was this sex bomb on legs, then we find out she hates sex.

Remember how she was this earth mother with 5 kids,one disabled and she worked and worked - until we found out it was nannies and neighbours and the husbands who did all the caring?

Remember how she was a boss business woman with a 45m fortune until we found out it was a pack of cards?

She is broken beyond repair but it’s interesting to watch her machinations.

She is good at that but her narcissistic rage will be her undoing at some point.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
This is getting too dark. Not pleasant, and children involved. Whoever did what to say she’ll post video evidence is vile.
I agree this is getting more and more sinister by the day. It is a fucking plague on everyone’s lives. It spreads nothing but misery and despair.

• Angry
  • Heart

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
The women were seriously duped? I mean all they had to do was turn on itsasham to see he was with someone are they totally dim????

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I have spoken to a number of the women ... Kipper is in big trouble ... she is stalking and and looking for ways to harrass Keiran and Michelle & split them up - their relationship and his life are nothing to do with her ... none of what she is saying are things that put the children at risk ... unlike her shagging a bloke in a hotel room when Princess was with her ... I am not surprised she is going to be questioned by the police ... whoever wrote and posted this for her is as thick as she is
She "has spoken to a number of the women" Right. 🤔
Is this not what she did with that Chantelle when she latched onto her in the custody/access battle over baby Dolly with Alex, backing up LIE AFTER LIE then adding more of her own so that he would lose all access to his daughter?
She who then stood by crowing about her involvement?
The very same one who dropped Chantelle like an old takeaway box on the floor at Trampy Towers once Job Done?
Same old story here then
This thing is simply evil personified, God damn her :(

• Heart
  • Sad

Whl1994

VIP Member
While my piss is boiling along nicely, I also wanted to add that IF Kieran had this video, and even if he is a little wet behind the ears, even he would have the sense to know the risk of sharing such a video, based on the fact he's aware that his ex wife is a cunt publc figure and people like to gossip. Why would he even contemplate it??

IF he wanted to show alleged shag mates how bad it all is at home, he'd show nasty messeages from Michelle or recordings of her being nasty to him. That is what I would do...(please note that Mr Flintstone has NEVER sent me nasty messages...he'd be wearing his bollocks for earring if he did though)

I also think he has always come across as a good father, even to Price's other kids and I believe if he saw or heard any kind of abuse, he himself would either remove his children from the home or kick Michelle out.

As for the stalking lies claims, he was at the football watching Jett. Has cunt chops seen him there and claimed he was there to stalk it?? That would not surprise me one bit.

Nothing about that cunts accusations make sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
I bloody knew she would be grooming them to be awful and press buttons. She just can’t see anyone happy and settled. This is not about the kids. It’s not even about keiren. It to punish MP for getting her a RO and forcing her to go to court. MP was harassed to the point she clearly needed to report it. The only one in the wrong here is Kipper the weapons grade cunt who has gone nuclear

• Heart
Reactions: 42

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Michelle is younger than her. Hasn’t screwed her face up. Can still have more babies. Has her exhusband happy. Has a great Instagram page with sponsors.Got her banned from the school, and has a restraining order on her. Lives in a clean chaos free house. Knows how to cook and raise children. Looks after their pets.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
I like to think it's a real video, ideally betamax.
That's why it hasn't been released outside of the village.

It's being played by one biddy in the village, then passed to the next. There's only one video recorder so that's having to be passed on with the tape, trundled across on a little cart.

Hell broke out when Brenda forgot to rewind it after her go.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Surely SS will not be impressed that she has not sent them to school and just taken in them on holiday ( I think she had booked holiday with SB and just added the kids)
I am hoping she went away because questions were being asked ie school and court about access
No, I believe they are not happy at all. Maybe hoping for a prosecution.

on a side note @Jersey Girl hope you are safe, after the explosion in St Helier this morning 🙏😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
That insta statement sounds like it was written by Carl. He’s trying to get his vindication. He and Katie are perfect for one another. Any respectable mum would be saying nothing to the press and focusing on their kids.
I thought it sounded like SB too writing it too, remember he had a long rant on insta after all the ‘abuse’ he suffered after slapgate. Sophie took the first rant down, so don’t think she had written it and it’s certainly not something any legal professional would recommend while the police are involved.
Is that builder still living at the MM? Maybe a delivery for him, but also sounds like they could be there. Anyone fancy trying to deliver an empty box to the MM and see who answers the door? 👀
I’m never going out again…..! 🤣

• Haha

Saffy123

I’ve reported her Instagram for hate speech. Missed the story. Wonder how many reports to take it down? Says 5 online but imagine Instagram has received more than 5 complaints? It’s very easy to do - just go to top right ‘report profile’ on her profile

• Heart
Is it possible the 'pivotal ' minor is in fact him possibly having contact with P on occasion, which wouldn't be strange as he did 'parent' her for a while & is he father to her sister? KP could so easily twist that to 'stalking' her.

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy sorry can see you suggesting the same thing just after I posted!
That's okay! We're all thinking the same thing.... ❤

I'm kind of lost for words about all of this. It's not even funny anymore. She won't be content until she ruins K and M. Regardless of abuse or not, no normal person would have this response to protecting their children. She's not saving them, like she's professing....she's doing more damage that any chucked pudding could ever do!

• Sad

gossipsauce

VIP Member
To be honest the more people that can put a voice to the truth the better, If I'd the information that you where given I would of done exactly what you've done.
When Skanky starts spouting her crap the problem is no one that knows the truth comes oyt abd contridicts her, unless on here and then she just continues with her vile behaviour. Seems the only people to have shut her vile mouth has been PA, KB, and Alex (eventually)
And don't forget Chris Hughes! Got to give that guy credit for this quote alone 'you' re washed up and you stink.' 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart